Wicked Child (Pheonix)

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Wicked Child (Pheonix)

A low rumble of thunder goes through the house. "That's how you can find her, just head into the woods and follow that, please her mother saved my life and my friends, I can't let her daughter die if something can be done."

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

B-b-but... Sen starts then lets out a whining sound, How do I tell whhich direction the thunder is coming from? Sen asks, more or less giving in. However, given how the thunder doesn't seem to have a definate source, it's hard to tell where it's coming from.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Once you get outside you should be able to see all kinds of light shows going off, that's where you need to be. Just keep your head down and you'll be fine girl. I think she was right, you're tougher than you look." He smiles and messes up Sen's hair some.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Sen whines again, clearly disbelieving that she would be able to do much in combat. Still, with the man pressuring her, she gives in and takes the item. After that, she quickly scampers out the door before her resolve folds again.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

As she steps out of the door she can see off in the distance lights flashing among the trees, if she hurries she can probably be there in 15 minutes.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Whimpering, Sen starts off in the direction of the lights, trying to keep as much out of view as she can. She really doesn't want to be here, and wants to leave as soon as she can.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Sen comes to a clearing and sees one of the succubi down on the ground and the nun bleeding badly. "Ha, this is all the church could send to battle us?" The male demon charges forward and backhands her knocking her to the ground. "I'd rather die knowing I did everything I could than wonder if I had more to offer to others..." The nun spits at him and staggers to her feet.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Sen stops seeing the scene as soon as she notices the succubi on the ground. Realizing that if one is there, the rest probably are as well, she starts backing up, already haven forgotten why she came out here. Then, after a quick about face, Sen starts to flee back towards the town frantically trying to avoid the unbeatable succubi.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

As Sen runs away through the forest she feels a pain in her chest, visions flash in her mind, a castle, a man in a cape, people screaming, more demons, her among the demons. Then everything is gone, Sen couldn't see it but her eyes slowly took more of a red tinge to them.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Now freaked out not only by the succubi, but also by the visions, Sen starts running faster. At this point, her main goal is to get to the town bus stop and then catch a bus that would take her as far from whatever she saw in that vision as possible. She didn't want to change into anything, but she knew she can't beat monsters if they attacked her.