Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Wicked Child (Pheonix)

He turns his head a moment, "What do you mean -like them-? A woman?"

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Th-there were four women a-and a guy... Th-they l-looked like m-m-monsters. The women had wings and were saying something about dr-dracula. I think they m-may have b-been a c-cult. Sen replies from her spot on the ground.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"I see...." He hangs up the phone the picks it back up dialing. "Yes I need to speak to witch F.....yes she needs to come here now.....it's important.....thank you." He hangs up the phone and wraps a blanket around Sen. "Someone is coming to help you dear."

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Having not paid much attention to what the man said into the phone, Sen merely nods with a whimper and wraps the blanket tightly around herself as if trying to shield herself from the events that had just happened.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

The man brings a pillow and places her on a couch. "Sleep dear it'll be at least a few hours."

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Sen whimpers a bit and balls herself up tighter, pulling the blanket over her head to protect herself. At that point, she simply lies there, quietely sobbing, for a while before eventually crying herself to sleep.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

When Sen awoke she found a woman with blue hair leaning over. "Hello dear child I've heard that you have a terrible problem....My name is Sister Fernandez I'm here to help you."

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Y-you can h-help me? D-do you have some cl-clothing for me to w-wear first? Sen stutters out as she slowly wakes, her fear from last nights events still affecting her.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

The sister produces Sen's clothes from behind her, "We found these at the church but no sign of the demons you say were there. I'd like to know more about what happened up there."

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Shakily reaching a hand out from the blanket to grab her clothes, Sen draws them back in so that she can start dressing while under the covers. It might be awkward, but it would work. I-I don't really know. I went there l-like the old man said to do a=and they were in there where robes. Wh-when I got there, they started mentioning stuff like destiny and Dr-dracula an-and me being like them. Th-they also dropped the robes and tryed to r-r-r-r... th-they also had w-wings. She says, having a hard time talking about what happened.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

The nun and old man glance at each other and he wanders off into a room in the back. "Are you certain they said Dracula? What did they want with you?" She rubs Sen's back and hands her a cup with tea in it.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Y-yes, they s-said Dr-dracula. She stutters out before continuing, A-and they said that I w-was one of th-th-them and that by r-r-r-r... that they were g-going to make me one of them. Sen finishes, still unable to say the word 'rape'.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Sister Fernandez seems to start checking Sen like she was at the doctor's office. "It doesn't look like they corrupted you any, your blood appears to be mainly inert still. You've been accidentally draining people's souls for some time correct? How long ago did it start?"

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Wh-what? D-d-d-d-d... I've been what? Sen asks, startled and starting to become afraid of herself as well. This woman seemed to think that Sen was like one of those monsters, too. She's a human, though, isn't she?

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"I had hoped to speak with you at school but you ran off before I could arrive. You're a succubus dear, at least the descendant of one. Normally that wouldn't show but it confirms my suspicious of what has been happening around the world." The sister takes a magnifying glass out and checks Sen's eyes.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Wh-what do you m-mean "I'm a succubus"? And what's that have to do with dr-dr-dr... doing what you s-said I was doing Sen asks with a fear wrought stutter staying in her voice.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Dear somewhere along your family line is a full blooded succubus who was serving Dracula, now it seems he's awakening again and so is your bloodline. The progression seems to be moving slowly, you don't have much awareness of your power yet. Your irises only have a red border." She puts away the magnifying glass

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

What? Dr-dracula is rea- My eyes are turning r-red? A-are you sure th-that isn't from crying? Sen asks, hoping that this wouldn't be like with her silver hair. Also, it is a bit disconcerting to here the woman mention that dracula is real and is doing this to her, but the changes to her eyes are more important.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Yes I'm quite sure, unless he is defeated again I'd say you have about....2 weeks before you awaken. Whether or not you retain your free will at that point is not known. The more souls you take the faster it will progress."

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Wh-what do you mean s-souls? What are you t-talk about? Sen says, still not calm after the earlier events and now listening to the woman who is making things worse by saying many things, but explaining fewer.