What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ WILD FLOWER ] Slave Anime RPG -SLAVE QUEST- 奴隷アニメRPG~スレイヴクエスト~ RE094526 RJ094526

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Slave Quest

Is there anyway just to upload the save file itself?
etigoya linked to the save file on last page. But I suspect that you are asking for the CG gallery. The answer to that is no. These are all animations and even if they are extracted, there are several frames in each file. Program does the animation.

Tonc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've had this game for a while but have never gotten pass what the queen asks you to do. I read the wiki someone posted but unfortunately it's in Japanese and the auto translation is absolute garbage so it's really not of much use. I read that I'm suppose get grass from the coast which I assume means the near by beach area but I can't pick anything up and the monsters aren't dropping it so what am I missing here?

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

you need to have the wolf girl in your party. Then you get random comments while walking on the beach that she found something

Tonc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

When I have her in my party she says something and I can't enter the area

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I wish there were more games like this made in English.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When I have her in my party she says something and I can't enter the area
So use Chiitrans2 to translate what she is saying.

Tonc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I figured it out. I needed to have the demon girl from the beginning in the party with the dog girl.

koitchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

just to be clear, there is no way for you to share a 100% save?

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the one on http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.p...208#post360208 seems to be broken. is there a different one?
Not sure if you are saying that link is broken or that save is broken. Link to other post works (if you click on it - your copied link above is truncated and does not work) and link from post downloads a valid complete save file.

To save you time here is the file.

HOWEVER, if you read after that post, you will find out that that save file only works on latest version of game. The link to game in the original post is for version 1.03 not 1.3 which is the latest version. This link will get you the newest version. These may work as well:
Originally Posted by etigoya View Post

Freakshare link maybe still work
Originally Posted by nyotaimori View Post
I don't have an account on any of the file hosting sites, so uh. is where i got my copy if that helps.

koitchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not sure if you are saying that link is broken or that save is broken. Link to other post works (if you click on it - your copied link above is truncated and does not work) and link from post downloads a valid complete save file.

To save you time here is the file.

HOWEVER, if you read after that post, you will find out that that save file only works on latest version of game. The link to game in the original post is for version 1.03 not 1.3 which is the latest version. This link will get you the newest version. These may work as well:
thank you!!

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
All dead links removed. Any further reupload requests will be considered linkbegging.