What's new

Witch's Chess Out of Character Discussion

Re: Witch's Chess Out of Character Discussion

When in doubt, stay outta it.

Looks like Mirellas almost done, that just leaves River and we're ready to go.

...Yeah, I really think Ashley is asking for rape or worse (not that she would mind it) from Eva. So unless she's careful... Kidnapping and having a person disappear for a while isn't beyond our resident psychic's capabilities. (Just throwing that out there :p)

Well, what can I say, Ashley has two ranks of fearless, so she isn't thinking too hard about what Eva might think of her comments. ;)

Heh, guess she'll get to have a taste of having her purity sucked dry...

Well anyway, off to shower, then when I get back... a finishing post for BG, updates for Zero and Shrike... a new topic for Burnt. Yeah.

Although to keep things moving along, I'll be making a general post of everyone being ushered into a meeting room alongside "unnamed" new arrivals, so as to not keep the people in the haven thread locked down.

Argh...need sleep...Will make BurntToast's thread first thing in the morning...if I get up.

Night all.

Goodnight Keylo.

* Hits self for screwing up the derived stats *

So Keylo i am guessing if you have read the Member Announcement Thread. I wont be around really at all. So i am unfortunately resigning from the game :(.

Have fun everyone though :D.

It does look like its going to be good Keylo.

-Random

Question: while those to whom Eva didn't get clothes be getting any at some point?

Everyone gets five sets of clothing, a weapon/tool of their choice (including lockpicks and such for the non-combat type), and a room after the initial greeting. So...yeah.

So, basically, I'll leave the post of Jen discovering she get's clothes without holes in them to when she gets a room?

Uh phoenix... Jen is clothed. Reina isn't Eva... (In a rather oversized shirt mind you since the clothes they brought didn't fit, but clothed nontheless..)

You only handed clothes to Pollusia (2 sets) and claire (1 set) for a grand total of three sets of clothing handed out. (By my count at least)

When Jen awoke, she found herself awaking in what appeared to be an ambulance of sorts, now clothed and laying atop the lap of a rather striking white-haired woman, who was stroking her hair fondly.

Missed this didn't you? :p

Small technicalities.

Eh, I just played it as though Eva was bringing out enough clothes for everyone, which is why I gave Ashley a new outfit.

Although to keep things moving along, I'll be making a general post of everyone being ushered into a meeting room alongside "unnamed" new arrivals, so as to not keep the people in the haven thread locked down.

Does that mean I should be posting in there as well, having been 'rescued' earlier?

Once I make the post I guess, but you're basically done your scenario...just some rescue chit chat left.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Just figured I'd ask ;)

Gah, me need sleep. REALLY SORRY about not putting up your thread yet Burnt, I've been having a slight lapse in my ability to write in the manner of the Lady, and that has been stumping me whenever I try to type up the intro. Hope to get it out tomorrow ^_^;;

Anyway, night all.

Back