What's new

ACT [wolfenstahl] geisterhand

lhurgoyfguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So our old buddies at project wolfenstahl finally decided the name of their new game. It essentially means ghost hand in german. Looks like a metroidvania shooting action platformer. Further details at

Good luck with it guys:D.

Last edited by a moderator:

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score
Re: geisterhand

Ooh~!

I never did like paperheads that much thought to be honest I never gave it a fair shot.. (The demo seemed unappealing at the time and the gameplay was a bit slow)

But we can always use another metroidvania platformer hentai game in our
midst..

Good luck indeed, I'll keep an eye on this.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just hope that the Next game aren't take a long time to load

Anyway Good Luck for the Game~

effen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looking forward to this.

OP
lhurgoyfguy

lhurgoyfguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

minor update on the blog. looks like a demo will be out very soon. i loled at the e-hentai thing too. and yeah,wolfie, at least a few people would read the bios.

Wolfenstahl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks everyone!

I just wanted to inform you guys (and girls) :
The trial version is out now!
Information as well as the DL-link is on the blog.

I hope you all enjoy it, and yup, loading time is short and it nearly needs no resources ^^
(I've clearly learned from the mistakes I did in the past... at least till now everything works out, so I'm positive)

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Thanks everyone!

I just wanted to inform you guys (and girls) :
The trial version is out now!
Information as well as the DL-link is on the blog.

I hope you all enjoy it, and yup, loading time is short and it nearly needs no resources ^^
(I've clearly learned from the mistakes I did in the past... at least till now everything works out, so I'm positive)
That's great to hear! But, please, can you add a Zippyshare mirror? Mega doesn't quite work for some people. Me being one of them. Looking forward to the demo!

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

beat the demo first time round this time :) i hope the boss is harder on the other difficulties :) can take it down with explosive ammo and a single time slow on super easy

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Please add some generic controller support or X360 because I can't for the life of my wall jump at all with the keyboard.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Please add some generic controller support or X360 because I can't for the life of my wall jump at all with the keyboard.
how come you dont just joytokey with an xbox pad?

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm not very experienced with such things.

I just plug and play my X360 and hope it works.

Necrosis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah, just a quick question. How realistic are the spiders in the cg screens?

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You, uh, really need to get someone to rewrite the CG scenes. It's not just about the typos and grammar, but the writing is pretty horrible. Repeated verbs, awkward sexual dialogue, totally unnatural speech patterns, and everything else. She also has a tendency to reach her limit more often than the guys in FFVII.

You need to get some decent erotic fiction writer (there are a bunch of them who hang around in one section or another here on this forum) and bribe them with an early copy of the game or something. I know you guys have a tight budget, but I don't think the guys here would charge for their services.

Everything else seems fine, haven't played too much of the actual game part of the demo, but it looks alright. I'll get around to it later.

Spastus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I like the music, very mexican bar showdown like, even though is supposed to be jungle like, I just imag¡ne a fist fight between big dudes with ponchos and sombreros.

It's a bit too small for my taste but it's probaly because the screen is too big and there's too much space around the player, but it's personal preference.

And why u no fullscreen?

Ah, just a quick question. How realistic are the spiders in the cg screens?
I'm pretty sure is drawn so not much, ha, I'm funny... because of the shading I don't think it counts as realistic but it's quite big so it's still an unsettling scenario if you have a phobia or something, you can barely see it though, you can see the body and the legs but the face/head part is offscreen.

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Something tells me I am going to like this game. So far every game over has the girl getting impregnated which is oddly my favorite fetish.:p

Necrosis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure is drawn so not much, ha, I'm funny... because of the shading I don't think it counts as realistic but it's quite big so it's still an unsettling scenario if you have a phobia or something, you can barely see it though, you can see the body and the legs but the face/head part is offscreen.
Yeah, sorry guess I meant how well drawn, which everything is by the artist. Anyway yeah the main part is the face that freaks me out. Body does a little but mainly just in real life. Thanks for answering.

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

Paperheads I loved, so when I saw the demo for this about I leapt with joy :D

But after trying the demo, it feels like you have taken a step back, if this is planned as just a quick development > quick game compared to paperheads I can understand, but with gameplay, content, H content, and graphics being vastly inferior to paperheads I can't say this one intrigues me, more like an "extract CG, move on" kind of game.
Outside personal opinions; Wall jumping was incredibly unresponsive and annoying to control, and a diagonal shooting method would be nice also.

Mook

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I couldn't find any sprite sex in this game, do you intend to put it in the game before release, but it didn't make it in the demo? or do you intend to just have the GoR scenes?