What's new

ADV [ Wootch nis] Urban x Life

The WolfMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Urban x Life

Really blows having to replay everything whenever part of the game breaks the scenes.

rebelphoenix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't mind going through it again, I just hope 1.9 has a lot of new scenes.

MEFUNTIME

Reputation score

i noticed people mention using cheat engine to make the influence game easier. Would someone please give me a detailed explanation on how to do it. i've tried and tried but cant seem to figure it out.

MEFUNTIME

Reputation score

worked great! thanx...

new question...whats the sisters pc password?

Kamilo

Reputation score

i have a problem, always on 1 october i have nidhogg scene which back me a week past
i've done fairy quest, is this the end or how i can skip that?

Last edited:

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That is the end of the current build because there is a lack of the demons content in the game so you are sent 1 month or so back in time, because you technically failed and died or so the game seems to imply, until further updates that will keep happening

Azumi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Still not confirmed if this is discontinued or not

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

well, we have this:

more news: a person with the name "manobota" decided to start a "free" project, continuing the story and replacing the art with 3D modelling. he want to make a "open" project where people help out with different aspect of the game, well you can read for yourself, heres the link;

anyway, im quite disappointed that wootch decided to drop the game. and without telling the public he squeeze out all money he can get.

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

well, we have this:

more news: a person with the name "manobota" decided to start a "free" project, continuing the story and replacing the art with 3D modelling. he want to make a "open" project where people help out with different aspect of the game, well you can read for yourself, heres the link;

anyway, im quite disappointed that wootch decided to drop the game. and without telling the public he squeeze out all money he can get.
No offense to the maker but 3D model sucks
to be honest it is a let down if someone just dropped a project
but it is a great insult if project dropped or on HIATUS without announcing to the public and noy putting the income on per release basis

Adoringfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow those 3d models are bad, this really is a shame because of all the games out there wootch's was among the better ones. I really feel like with some polish (and redraws) this could be a great game.

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

we have v0.1.8f, with RPG maker we can edit the game.
but im not sure if anyone want to take the challenge to "finish" the game as it is. but i agree that the 3D modeling is bad and its just a waste to "remake" the game with that. better start with a new project.

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well that's a shit move from the guy to collect that money from supporters. But it's not like other h game creators aren't abusing patreon, I'm pretty sure they are delaying the projects as much to get more monthly money (not all but most). And I'm not complaining since I'm not a supporter, but it's unfair to people who are...

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is this game the new record holder for most drop-outs during development ? Already at 2 in ~3 years, that's hard to beat.

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, I hope this is just some bad scamming from haters to discredit author, but its can be true because too much time nothing heard from him.

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Esgaldin, it can be, as we cant be sure of the source.
rumors (as we cant be sure) says that wootch couldnt make a script work and that was the reason he just dropped the game. other rumors that he have been around before, and he did the same on another forum and just disappeared.

nevertheless i hope this is just BS and he will get back and finish the game.

heres another thing:
Nergal, he have done some kind of "unofficial" update, check this:

this update fixes some bugs. not sure how much he will spend on doing this, as he have his own projects going on.

Last edited:

prinnyleader77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

To be honest I rarely find 3D models good and in this case is the same. Maybe, just maybe in the future it could evolve into something nice, not like Umemaro level but at least something decent.

And I also hope its just a scam or something, in the worst case I hope that someone continues the story even if it ends up as a really short game.

Last edited: