What's new

ADV [ Wootch nis] Urban x Life

stevienash001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Urban x Life

Probably good money to be made for someone willing to take over and continue where Wootch left off. Community support will be high since everyone will feel scorned by Wootch and will jump on board.

Just gotta get the updates out regularly (atleast one a month with progress updates in between) and no reason why it can't become a 2-3k+ a month project since it was projecting that way anyway.

The only thing is it basically needs hand drawn animations in the same Wootch style. There's so many damn 3d model games now that it's hard to get excited about a continuation of this game unless it's hand drawn.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Probably good money to be made for someone willing to take over and continue where Wootch left off. Community support will be high since everyone will feel scorned by Wootch and will jump on board.

Just gotta get the updates out regularly (atleast one a month with progress updates in between) and no reason why it can't become a 2-3k+ a month project since it was projecting that way anyway.

The only thing is it basically needs hand drawn animations in the same Wootch style. There's so many damn 3d model games now that it's hard to get excited about a continuation of this game unless it's hand drawn.
All of this except : PLEASE for the love of baby-kittens-who'd-be-punched-all-day-otherwise don't make the same butt-fugly "girls" Wootch tried to pass as good looking [I'm looking at you teacher blowjob (not the table 1, the "I'm too edgy to do my homeworks in kindergarten 1)]

stevienash001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

All of this except : PLEASE for the love of baby-kittens-who'd-be-punched-all-day-otherwise don't make the same butt-fugly "girls" Wootch tried to pass as good looking [I'm looking at you teacher blowjob (not the table 1, the "I'm too edgy to do my homeworks in kindergarten 1)]
Absolutely. Wootch's drawing quality was inconsistent. Some looked damn sexy and others were......not as sexy, lol.

Once again it shows that this is good opportunity for someone. Continue the game and do good high quality drawings and you'll be getting solid $$$ in no time.

huckbeine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the guy is a frenchie, right? frenchie like the guy that ripped and used Butakoma's art and used it in game, then lied that he got permission for it, that resulted Butakoma getting death threats from fans of that vitamin plus game.

and then he made a patreon too.

Ark_Thompson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I lied about getting permission. That's probably why my game contains uncensored version of some of his pics that you can't find anywhere else. He didn't send them to me, I drew them myself.

And what the hell are you saying about death threats ? You shouldn't say such lies. We're in good terms and he never recieved such threats (or else he would've warned me).

Djoules

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So no one has any news on wootch? Btw those 3d models are exactly why i went to wootch in the first place. I don't want those plastic looking stuff humping, i want something more personal

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So no one has any news on wootch? Btw those 3d models are exactly why i went to wootch in the first place. I don't want those plastic looking stuff humping, i want something more personal
There was news. He left. He has done this before so you may want to give it a year or two if he decides to come back.

Djoules

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There was news. He left. He has done this before so you may want to give it a year or two if he decides to come back.
1 or 2 years? Wow... He had like 1500$ to his patreon at one point right? Could never understand why anyone would just abandon something like that.

I guess i'll be followong the urbanxlife remodel by nergal'snest then.

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

No offense to the maker but 3D model sucks
to be honest it is a let down if someone just dropped a project
but it is a great insult if project dropped or on HIATUS without announcing to the public and noy putting the income on per release basis
well, Wootch already did this once, he disappeared for Years without a single word...but this time is even worse, since he's on patreon, and is actually getting 750$+ / month....
Well, i really hope those working on the "remodel" will continue the game...and maybe replace some of the arts..
[I'm looking at you teacher blowjob]
(not that my art-style is actually good either...>.<)

Last edited:

Pajarin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Uhh... Sorry but I found a 0.1.9 patch while browsing. Dunno if its official.
Did it got revived already by wootch?

astre236

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Uhh... Sorry but I found a 0.1.9 patch while browsing. Dunno if its official.
Did it got revived already by wootch?
Don't think so, his blog hasn't been updated in a few months, it must be from one of the people who want to profit out of his work.

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

theres no 0.1.9, its just a 0.1.8f or something (if you mean the one shared in SVSComics)

in other news.
- UrbanXLifeRemodel
manobota is the project leader, a quite chaotic character that have many ideas and want a lot but you are not sure if it will work or not. he wanted to make 3D but now doing 2D? well. we will see! the focus will be to update the original game with new contents.

- Urban X Life
Nergal is the project leader. he will remake it, a clone. with a commissioned artist he want to make a fresh new code of this game and creating new assets but still using a bit of the original game graphics. not sure how much, but he wrote that some of the assets Wootch used is not his own. the reason is that Nergal want to avoid issues if Wootch decides to return and fucks things up. Nergal wrote it will takes a couple of months to start it up.

koczi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've seen the art made by the artist comissioned by Nergal and it looks amazing
I also played "A Zombie's Life" made by him and its quite an interesting and unique game, i think this guy knows what he's doing.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I also played "A Zombie's Life" made by him and its quite an interesting and unique game, i think this guy knows what he's doing.
Is there a demo out?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there a demo out?
Of which? Zombie's Life demo can be found here

UxL is pretty much them same as before except with a minor update and it can be found here

UxL has none of the new art in it yet.

As for updates, he posted in the comments.

Nergal18 July 2016 at 23:51

Ah the only certain one is the Zombie Project. At the moment, The Solarion Project I'm still waiting for animation art so won't be released until we get at least a few scenes.

UxL could be mid September though :) depending on animations

Last edited:

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I am suprised he doesnt have a thread on this forum.

His Zombie's Life is allready better than 95% of the games posted on this forum. It has unique awesome gameplay that is fun on its own and great style of graphics.

And it is free...

I though about starting the thread for him but maybe he doesnt want one ?
I guess maybe Nergal doesnt want to bring too much attencion to himself, is affraid of stupid moralist atacking him ? Otherwise i dont understand.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I though about starting the thread for him but maybe he doesnt want one ?
I guess maybe Nergal doesnt want to bring too much attencion to himself, is affraid of stupid moralist atacking him ? Otherwise i dont understand.
Is he even a member of these forums? o_O

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Such a shame about the original creator getting burnt out, but the new one is looking good. Was really hoping for more teacher and friends mom stuff.

Oxidus

Reputation score

Someone can share with save file about last version?
I don't wanna again play long time...even game is awesome.