What's new

ADV [ Wootch nis] Urban x Life

DonStark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Urban x Life

Somebody have a walkthrough for the beginning of these game because i don't understand the principe ... Every day i've a handjob from my mom but that's all, nothing with the rest.

How can we peep on our mother and sister ... how can we have a bj from the teacher, how can we fuck nessa and other girl, i really don't understand these game :(

Who?

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Apologies for a probably answered before question but is it possible to win the first Influence minigame with the nurse? Thank you in advance.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Nope you cant. It is just for showing of new mechanics.

Excellent game it is and I hope Nergal clone will make it even better. His art by Jay Marvel looks awesome.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

About original game.

I came across this "guide"

1- Wake up, pretend to be sick -handy from mom
2- Go to Hospital - Handy/BJ from nurse
3- Head to classroom - BJ, then handy from teacher
4- Go to park - Anal with Amandine
5- Go home, and choose between cumming on Achwak, or scene with sister
6- after dinner, sneak into mom's room.
7- If it's Tuesday, or Friday, peek at sister's room to get her scene in the living room on other days I can drug sister to fuck her in her room.
8- Go to sleep, and either get scene with mom, or Chippie, depending on what I wanted.

How can I drug my sister ? Drug her with what ?

Each time I try to fuck her at night she wakes up in the middle of it. Where do I get that drug ?

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

About original game.

I came across this "guide"

1- Wake up, pretend to be sick -handy from mom
2- Go to Hospital - Handy/BJ from nurse
3- Head to classroom - BJ, then handy from teacher
4- Go to park - Anal with Amandine
5- Go home, and choose between cumming on Achwak, or scene with sister
6- after dinner, sneak into mom's room.
7- If it's Tuesday, or Friday, peek at sister's room to get her scene in the living room on other days I can drug sister to fuck her in her room.
8- Go to sleep, and either get scene with mom, or Chippie, depending on what I wanted.

How can I drug my sister ? Drug her with what ?

Each time I try to fuck her at night she wakes up in the middle of it. Where do I get that drug ?
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=810339&postcount=347
dunno how accurate it is for latest UxL version, but it's pretty extensive ;)

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Thx.

But there is Nothing about fucking sister sleeping in her room, or drugging her.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thx.

But there is Nothing about fucking sister sleeping in her room, or drugging her.
oh, sorry for that... skimmed through Haseo's guide, and was sure it was there... well, this will be written from vague recollection... played the game a long time ago and probably seriously outdated version (1.5), so I'm not sure how accurate this will be:
What you need is the Special Icecream - basically Icecream, which you can buy from the guy in the park (shack near fishing spot), mixed with Sleeping Pills (don't remember where you get them). You can do this by using the Sleeping pills while facing PC in Peio's room (normal icecream must be in inventory as well). Not sure now, but I think you need to learn about the pills from the friends in school before you can do this.
Give Special Icecream to sister while she's watching TV (may require talking to her and being nice first) and you can have fun with her at night.
Hope this helps.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Thx

Now I just have to figure out how to get this pills, I didnt do anything in the underworld or with nessa - maybe that will do it ?

Bandi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thx

Now I just have to figure out how to get this pills, I didnt do anything in the underworld or with nessa - maybe that will do it ?
Nessa can buy them from the granny at the store location.

I will be kinda sad to see some of the art go, I mean, objectively I know it's bad, but that picture of the sister spread eagle on the couch? That one is super hot for me.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Nessa can buy them from the granny at the store location.

I will be kinda sad to see some of the art go, I mean, objectively I know it's bad, but that picture of the sister spread eagle on the couch? That one is super hot for me.
Thanks mate. Just figured it out yesturday - I didnt play too much on Nessa side so thats why i missed that.

Artwork in original UxL was terribad ... but it was getting the job done and fapable ;p

Shows you how Kinky sistuations in good game, combined with animation and sounds can make even the worst graphic enjoyable.

JouteiKaji

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

My biggest gripe with this game is that most of the teenage-adult women have ginormous breasts. To whoever picks up this game please reduce their size to a sane level.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

My biggest gripe with this game is that most of the teenage-adult women have ginormous breasts. To whoever picks up this game please reduce their size to a sane level.
Yes - this caricatural art style is not to my liking eighter.

Unfortunatly from what I have seen at Nergal's Blog (who makes beter graphic clone of the game) his version is not fixing that.

In fact they might make things even more grotesque

Take a look

Especialy the dick is GINORMOUS
Otherwise I love the previews from the Game Nergal makes.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes - this caricatural art style is not to my liking eighter.

Unfortunatly from what I have seen at Nergal's Blog (who makes beter graphic clone of the game) his version is not fixing that.

In fact they might make things even more grotesque

Take a look

Especialy the dick is GINORMOUS
Otherwise I love the previews from the Game Nergal makes.
What do you mean ginormous dick ? I thought everyone and their mom had 15+ inches dicks :/ Damn, hentai lied to me again :(

And nothing will ever beat the teacher's blowjob for most horrible scene. NOTHING. EVER.

Slaps

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got some sage wisdom for me?

First question:
Does anyone know if you can still progress after the ''getting sent back in time cuz demons'' point?

Sekhmet's no use, her house is bugged and is just a black screen, once I stumble upon her, the dialogue suggests she's of nu use anyway.
I'm stumped.

Second question:
I can't get the sister desk blowjob scene to trigger, and it seems it's because that cockblock Diana is always there when sis isn't on the couch. Is there any way to NOT have her in sis' room every day?

If I'm wrong about Diana, please enlighten me, I wanna see that elusive scene.

Thanks in advance

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Desk blowjob is in YOUR room ............ Keep going up and down the stairs till Sis isn't on the sofa > go to your room > use PC > wanky time > she should be there.

All of this of course if he didn't change it in later versions.

TheMagister

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks mate. Just figured it out yesturday - I didnt play too much on Nessa side so thats why i missed that.

Artwork in original UxL was terribad ... but it was getting the job done and fapable ;p

Shows you how Kinky sistuations in good game, combined with animation and sounds can make even the worst graphic enjoyable.
To be completely correct, the artwork in original UxL was decent...the artwork in "modern" UxL was terribad ;)

Anyways, NN UxL artwork doesn't look as good as his Zombie artwork, but I think it's a step up from the previous version.

Slaps

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

^ Desk blowjob is in YOUR room ............ Keep going up and down the stairs till Sis isn't on the sofa > go to your room > use PC > wanky time > she should be there.

All of this of course if he didn't change it in later versions.
I know it's in my room, but only the first time when sis isn't on the couch (and Diana isn't in-game yet) can I get the trigger for the desk scene, in which she just stares at Peio's dingle.
The first time Diana isn't there, but after I get the scene for the first time in a save, Diana's always there, and I think it's that which keeps the scene from triggering. I've never been able to get the scene in 10+ hours of playtime.

I'm quite sure that I need Diana to BTFO, but how, I don't know.

This is what happens:

1: get home from school/watching tv till noon
2: sis is on the couch
3: walk in/out of house (front door to city map) till she's not on the couch
4: Sis not on couch, go upstairs, sis in her room with bitch-ass Diana
5: Go to room, wanky time, just regular lonesome fapping

The only time I got to trigger the event was when Diana wasn't in the game yet (as in not spawned, whatever causes her to appear)

Do you need a certain +/- relation with Sybille?

I'm using version o.1.8e

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Your #3 is unnecessary long and grindy : just go up/down stairs, and if you really need to exit the house > use the kitchen backdoor. Way less hassle.

As for the deskjob : you're probably better off finding an older version (where your nemesis wasn't in yet). You then need to do the scene 3-4+ times for her to suck you up.

Unless someone comes around and finds a way to remove the de-boner-girl ....

Slaps

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Having some trouble finding an older version that doesn't have imma-fuck-yo-shit-up-Diana in it, any pointers?