What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [愚痴ヲタ畑] むっち無知 カンちがいなか生活 / Mucchi Muchi Country Life SNAFU (RJ229260)

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
lets just hope circle gyus new game doesnt have a delay X(

ElPresidente

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A list of female character, including mother.

Don't tell me..yuri incest???????

Reputation score
It says there's voice acting included which to me is a big addition. For anyone who's played the trial, how's the voice acting in the game? I can't download it from dlsite atm for some strange reason.

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score
voice acting?! didn't hear any when playing the trial, misinterpretation of information maybe? September 13 can't come sooner~

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Firstly it was late August, then early September, now mid-September.
If they delay it again I chop my dick off holy shit

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score
oh wow you're right voice acting is in it, interesting. Might just be moans and stuff like that. But hey that's a welcome addition to this circle.

Reputation score
oh wow you're right voice acting is in it, interesting. Might just be moans and stuff like that. But hey that's a welcome addition to this circle.
DLsite only uses that tag if there's voice acting for actual dialog in the game. Moans and background voices don't count. However, there might not actually be legit voice acting because I checked the DMM site for this game and on their page it says voice acting isn't included so it might be an error on DLsite's part.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
so do we have to wait for the englsih side of dlsite to get this?

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Release date was pushed back 2 days due to local earthquake and power outages; the dev and dev's parents are alright. OP has been updated.

Firstly it was late August, then early September, now mid-September.
If they delay it again I chop my dick off holy shit
Don't do anything drastic now, we're almost there. Keep it for at least another week or two!
want 2 buy
You and me both. I must thank DLsite JP for sending me a perfectly-timed coupon, too.
音声あり
Voices are more than likely a listing mistake. Nothing's been advertised on the blog so far.

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Release date was pushed back 2 days due to local earthquake and power outages; the dev and dev's parents are alright. OP has been updated.
What, just because of the earthquake?
Why don't they shoot at it like Texas did at Hurricane Irma smh.

Just kidding I'm glad they are okay, let's wait a few more days guys :)

DeathByBiscuit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I feel like yelling at the ground angrily!

That being said, a national disaster is probably the best or most acceptable reason for any delay.

Jokes aside, I'm glad everyone's alright after the earthquake that shit is scary.