What's new

ADV [愚痴ヲタ畑] むっち無知 修学旅行 (RJ158987)

Llama

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: むっち無知 修学旅行/Mutchi Ignorance School Trip

I'm not sure the plan was ever for the game to actually be out this week, but apparently we're getting a scene from the game for next week's update, which would imply that it's not coming out for at least a week or two. I'd still guess it comes out this month, but probably the end of the month.

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure the plan was ever for the game to actually be out this week, but apparently we're getting a scene from the game for next week's update, which would imply that it's not coming out for at least a week or two. I'd still guess it comes out this month, but probably the end of the month.
I vaguely remember he said some time ago he aims at the end of January. Not sure, but it's probable.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

the creator said something in his blogupdate w/c i cant understand exactly :D , hes making a new game , then something about update of this game?...

ChrisViolence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New blog update, it seems important this time, all i can understand is... well, nothing haha... anyone know whats going on?:confused::confused:

Zarai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know where I can find a walkthrough for all the scenes?

flarglberg

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know where I can find a walkthrough for all the scenes?
As far as I know there isn't one. However this game isn't exactly rocket science. You should be able to use the "search thread" tool in the top right of your screen within the thread to search out whatever scenes you're having trouble with. Otherwise just search in the thread for the CG room. It will have what you're looking for since I assume you don't speak Japanese and aren't exactly reading the dialogue with a 100% understanding.

New blog update, it seems important this time, all i can understand is... well, nothing haha... anyone know whats going on?:confused::confused:
Quick rundown based on my limited language skills complimented by Google Trans: an update of the old games should be coming soon in a bundle pack. Also she is aiming for the game sometime in February with about 20 scenes for each character.

My own two cents: her work is sort of getting boring. That first time you play the Ignorance Life, it's like, "Wow, this is a really cool concept and really cool art!" That second time it's like, "Wow, this is really cool art even though the story line is sort of unoriginal and kind of rewrites the first game!" This next game about Yutaka's summer vacation sort of seems uninspired. Even the art is halfway borrowed from the old game. Like, come on, can't we at least get something different than the flimsy tank top for an outfit? Ugh.

End Rant.

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I thought i heard from her that the new game will not only include playing as Mucchi but as her mum? the older more mature looking woman in some cg's that have been posted could be wrong that's what i assumed.

And as for the repetition in the gameplay and scenes I can understand that there was significant improvement from game 1 to game 2 in terms of variation of the erotica, well if what worked before will work again no reason to not to a similar release albeit a sequel kind of release~

agoodname2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

updates up

ChrisViolence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to put out the fire in the village?

Tengubengu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, I did a quick full translation of Mucchi Muchi Summer Vacation (The mini-prequel that's in the download Reaver posted). I'll probably be doing the other game next. Enjoy!

mega.nz/#!nx9gTQZa!kE1j3tpypE8X_1LbRtCvp-643MOuOZNxQoRsHwh5Fwk

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey, I did a quick full translation of Mucchi Muchi Summer Vacation (The mini-prequel that's in the download Reaver posted). I'll probably be doing the other game next. Enjoy!
mega.nz/#!nx9gTQZa!kE1j3tpypE8X_1LbRtCvp-643MOuOZNxQoRsHwh5Fwk
thx, gonna give it a try.

tigek12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys I'm having some problems with this game and was hoping someone could enlighten me or help me out. When I run the game it tells me I'm missing a file in Data/Maps . Problem is, I don't have a data folder. Running in Japanese and admin and all that jazz, just can't figure out how to fix that Data/Maps thing...I have no Data folder that I can see..

Now it wants Graphics->Pictures (which isn't there in any version I've DLed) and a Graphics->Face is missing...wtf is going on :(

Last edited:

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

you dont see graphics and audio because they are packed in Game.rgss3a
you can unpack it by using All Decrypter/RPG Maker Decrypter ( if clicking on link don't work, press on link right button and choose copy link and paste in address bar manualy),
but the thing is you probably don't have rtp (run time package) for game ( ) I don't know witch one Mutchi Ignorance School Trip is using (vx,xp vx ace...) so you should probably install them all
actually it's all covered in The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games > Frequently Asked Questions and Problems (Tech Questions Go Here!)

Last edited:

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

thanks again tengubengu for your wondrous translations on yet another great game series will you be doing the first two games before this recent release?

Morrows

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When I decrypt and remove the rgss file it works fine, for some reason there's a problem then when I transfer and overwrite with the translation data folder and i get a graphics/characters/
error and the game shuts down

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

When I decrypt and remove the rgss file it works fine, for some reason there's a problem then when I transfer and overwrite with the translation data folder and i get a graphics/characters/
error and the game shuts down
I'm getting the same problem.