What's new

ACT [X・らびっと] Vivi and The Magic Island/ヴィヴィと魔法の島 (RJ01129599)

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well , if he gives trial game every month he probably can still get with it for another 6-10 month or even 1 year
Instead he is giving Live2D which is doubt full will be in the actual game
It will be like exactly 3 year on December , so yeah it is already taken a long time
Thank goodness his backer have some brain~

November ETA , hopefully. Otherwise it might drag to Jan'24:ROFLMAO:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Just a word of warning, this dev has his fantia set up in a way that if you pledge you don't get shit cuz you have to pledge within certain dates, more info on f95, some guy supported him and found the hard way, ouch

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Jump function is completely fucked on my end. I must do a jump attack (W+LMB) to be able to jump. Also she falls on her ass every time. The falling on her ass issue was there since the early demos.

Last edited:
OP
Yuyami

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
felt like it's been forever since he started working on the game and seeing it's going to come out on mid December soon, I guess I can say I'll get my money's worth from all the crumbs he's been handing out for it 😂

nevertheless I am excited to play the full game, from the day I played Alps and The Dangerous Forest, I have been a fan of his work, thus why I made this thread and to all of you guys in this thread that's been keeping it alive, I want to say thank you, it means a lot for me and everyone who's been anticipating for the game's release :)

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
It's another case of supporter milking scam, Hachina's game was like that too and it was underwhelming for all that time people spent hyping it up.
The updates were extremely slow for this project and there were several months without any meaningful updates

OP
Yuyami

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

welp, looks like the game release is going to be postponed for a day

ok now I'm actually starting to get angry, literally just said on the link that the release is going to be postponed without specifying a date

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

ok now I'm actually starting to get angry, literally just said on the link that the release is going to be postponed without specifying a date
Probably means they found some critical bug - better to delay the release than put it out there with something potentially game-breaking. I imagine it'd be even more frustrating getting the game, playing some of the way through and then having it brick its self. Hopefully it's by days and not weeks.

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Either that, or some internal dispute within the dev team or voice actors. In any case, I'm feeling giga blue balled right now. I have never been as hyped for an H-game release more than this one.

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Of course his twitter updates the moment I stop refreshing it like a madman.

So does it release in like around 6-7 hours time from now then?

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There are many bugs i found so far, haven't got game breaking bug yet but i can see why dev want to delay the game.