What's new

VN/TEXT [Xuse [Honjouzou] ] Seinarukana -The Spirit of Eternity Sword 2- / 聖なるかな -The Spirit of Eternity Sword2-

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

As a lot of you must know, Seinarukana has been released, at least in physical form, and will be released in digital medium soon! Let's get it =)
A journey across infinite worlds.

The Time Tree. Countless branches extending through space, each a world of its own. In one such world, a boy holds within him the soul of an ancient god yearning to break free. He tries to live a normal life, but must constantly struggle against the destructive
urges threatening to overwhelm him.

Little does he know that his closest friends also carry the burdens of an age long forgotten. With this destiny comes power; Eternity Swords with incredible might and Guardian Spirits manifested from their very souls. The gods are reborn, friend turns on friend, and an ancient war erupts once more.

Thrown into a world not his own, Nozomu must fight to bring his friends home. He must also discover the true nature of the being within him before it consumes him utterly. Thus begins a journey that will shake the very foundation of the universe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Seinarukana -The Spirit of Eternity Sword 2-

Nice. Though I've never played it, apparently the first game has a really good plot for a harem game. It's too bad the main heroine in this one isn't the red head though, cuz she is gorgeous.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Great, now all we need is the uncensored - or rather the original - version of Eien no Aselia.

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Great, now all we need is the uncensored - or rather the original - version of Eien no Aselia.
Not gonna happen, unless a fangroup decides to do it, but I don't know how hard that would be.

Nelico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

After YEARS of waiting... and me learning enough japanese to play it with a MT... it finally is here!
(now gimme Sumaga, you slow bastards. nitro+ is a bitch to hook)

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just as I was thinking it was about time this came out already, sweet.

You can see the CG on sadpanda and the evil route that isn't in the translated version is apparently not very good along with lacking much of the content the translated version has.

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I remember coming back to this game a few years after I first played it and realizing Ikaruga Satsuki's voice sounding way too old for her role, but retroactively recognizing Nozomi's voice from other roles.

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Updated with torrrent link.

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hope for a mega link, if possible. :)

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Might want to remove the link, game turns out to contain loli.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Loli or not this game was Great. Are we talking about english version? I play the japan version and it pain not knowly which path to lead to which ending.
Worst part is counter spell is hard idk which or what can be counter.

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Might want to remove the link, game turns out to contain loli.
Really? I have yet to play it (finishing Megami Zero), well, that sucks. Well, the torrent can be found in most places about now, so it's no problem, just google.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good grief what the hell happened, I don't remember the first game being anywhere near this... awful.

The story is just the worst kind of utter tripe I can imagine, there are so many cringe inducing cliche's that are just hamfisted into the narrative with no regard for if it fits or works. Just constant random-ass bullshit like "oh yea we're going to another strange new world to fight, and rather than leaving all these random schoolkids behind in the friendly civilized world where they're completely safe let's have them come along too!"

Honestly what the hell... the only thing it's missing now is a beam of light caused by the power of friendship or some such...

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Good grief what the hell happened, I don't remember the first game being anywhere near this... awful.

The story is just the worst kind of utter tripe I can imagine, there are so many cringe inducing cliche's that are just hamfisted into the narrative with no regard for if it fits or works. Just constant random-ass bullshit like "oh yea we're going to another strange new world to fight, and rather than leaving all these random schoolkids behind in the friendly civilized world where they're completely safe let's have them come along too!"

Honestly what the hell... the only thing it's missing now is a beam of light caused by the power of friendship or some such...
I'm not even halfway through the game yet (still in the second world with the kung-fu miko), so I'm not qualified to say anything about the story yet, but do you honestly think the school dudes would consent to be left behind a world not their own? All of them wanted to go back to their original home branch.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At the third world (where you would get the coordinates for your homeworld, but it takes several months to get them due to reasons) you decide to go fight some more at some other world for entirely personal reasons, other noncombatants have absolutely no reason or excuse to come along and would only be a burden.

This is all shortly after massive heaps of bullshit where you're first told that if you don't fight your own world might end up destroyed, but are then told you shouldn't fight and should just go home... yea... logic.

Main travesty is that there's absolutely no cohesive plot to be found problems are introduced and then solved completely haphazardly, and several major leadership figures end up abandoning everything they hold dear and fought for to go on this magical journey with some demented schoolkids, the blond chick being the absolute worst at this, as if everything had gone as originally planned she'd just be stuck on earth with fuck all to do, and this after all that fucking drama about her proof of lineage and her being the only one who could lead... nope, Cromwell will do fine and I can't be arsed :^)

Been a while since I ragequit a story.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not gonna happen, unless a fangroup decides to do it, but I don't know how hard that would be.
JAST has already commented on Steam that a patch is possible for Aselia. Given this is JAST, who knows if or how long that'll take.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm completely and utter stuck trying to take back the castle in the first world.
No matter who dies, i keep losing the game for some reason, which is only suppose to happen when i lose everyone or the main base, which neither is happening. Its right after the fight with the first Heart Enemies, no matter who i send they get killed and i lose the game.

*EDIT*

Somehow managed to get past that but Drav is impossible to beat. this game sucks, why u no like cheating!

Last edited:

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Most bosses just require very specific counters, for Drav I just burst him down with massive damage, Inspire along with the other dude's attacks made quick work of him. Drav is nowhere near as bad as the second boss, whom you'll need to fight several times as well.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well drav pretty much 3 rounded me until i figured out how to use cheat engine with it. i dont see how its possible to fight without it lol.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fight defensively and counter his strong attacks, use the green chick for defense and the setup heal and she won't die, inspire + your strongest attacks should kill him in 3-5 turns.

Like I said, Drav is nothing compared to the second boss who beside doing absurd damage requires you use very specific counters to his abilities or just die outright (you can't heal, basically) and he will completely block one damage type the entire fight.