What's new

VN/TEXT [Xuse [Honjouzou] ] Seinarukana -The Spirit of Eternity Sword 2- / 聖なるかな -The Spirit of Eternity Sword2-

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Seinarukana -The Spirit of Eternity Sword 2-

protip: if katima has learned her hit all attack you can put her in attacker with nozomu doing celestiallly to basically wipe out everything in the first 10 maps or so with ease.

having them both all aroundering speeds it up considerably as katima will fly around the map with her support skill lol

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

please tell me this game has like a new game plus or something. I am just about to finish one route, but I really, really, Really dont want to have to plow through all that shit like 6 more times
Well, yea, if you don't care about rank or anything (you shouldn't) then you can just rush Normal on New Game+

Q: How do you unlock the Thalia and Jatzieta h scenes?
Watch the even of Thalia (Thalia knitting) and Jatzieta (Nurse Room). There is no ingame H-Scene, it's bonus you watch in the gallery.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What point in the story do you pick your route? I just got to the tree house place.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You don't "pick" your route on any playthrough (unless you're going for Narukana). Your route is locked after Chapter 9 based on relationship points. Your mission in Chapter 10 is determined by the heroine whose route you're on.

To get relationship points:
1. Make certain choices during story scenes.
2. Let the heroine get MVP while in a squad with Nozomu.
3. Defeat a heart-mark enemy squad with Nozomu's squad. Every heroine in his squad gets a point.

Narukana's route:
Second playthrough and beyond (NG+) only. Choose to take her hand when prompted. All other story choices and relationship points will have no effect if you choose her.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah okay, i was curious about them being in his squad so that answers that also :p

Thanks for the info