What's new

VN/TEXT [Xuse [Honjouzou] ] Seinarukana -The Spirit of Eternity Sword 2- / 聖なるかな -The Spirit of Eternity Sword2-

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Seinarukana -The Spirit of Eternity Sword 2-

Whoa, why is there a thread on this? It's a pretty old game, right?

I finished this game not knowing what the hell I was doing, but it was an awesome game. Not much H, but the gameplay was incredible.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

That second boss, Barzebu-whatever, was that sudden difficulty spike. The skills are a little bit different from what I remember them from Aselia, so I had to reload after keeling over to the boss. You should have Thalia on your party, because at that point of the game, she'd be the only one who will have Banish II. That stops his regular 300-base damage skill that hits everyone. Hydra comes in every 10 or so turns I think, and that just massacres everyone, although Icicle Arrow should stop the skill from activating. I haven't actually used Icicle Arrow yet though, so I'm just reading off of some posts.

The other difficult thing is his switching Defense skill. You'd need to have two damage dealers who have their skills setup fixed accordingly (switch Force damage character when Material defense skill is active, then vice versa)

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You need icicle arrow to counter hydra, but you also need to use banish 2 so that when hydra is up your icicle arrow doesn't stop the graviton instead. Hydra will wipe out your team, nothing will save you and banish 2 won't stop it.

Fortunately icicle arrow (and be careful not to use the alpha variant as it does nothing) deals magic damage so you can use a physical attacker and still hurt him regardless of what defense it uses. The main issue is defending properly as you will need two blues to have banish 2 and icicle arrow and they can only manage magic defense (poorly, at that)

You also absolutely must counter his initiator skill with banish 2 or you will flat out lose.

The key to winning is when he switches to casting hydra (when he has the 5 cp for it, basically) switch out your icicle arrow for your green healer and switch to banish 2 the turn after that and you should be fine.

tppcrpg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I managed to win the second boss with this setup.

First turn ice banish to block his buff then use Ruputna to block his support attacks. I switched Nozomu and Satsuki attack/defender roles every turn.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

do you get your mana back from the stuff you built in the previous chapter

Reputation score

Been like two years since I last played this...man I miss this game. Too bad the Japanese version hates being played, so I'll have to grab the English version if I want to play it again :/

Berb is disappointingly easy to beat once you understand his gimmick. Spoilered in case you want to figure it out yourself.

He always attacks with the opposite damage type you use. If you hit him with Material damage, he will attack you with Force. If you attack him with Force, he will attack you with Material. (and IIRC if you don't attack at all for whatever reason, he uses his Stampede which is both damage types, but I only ever saw it happen once so I'm not sure.) Naturally, he will also change his defense type to match your attack type.

So pick one Material type (Nozomu or Nozomi are probably both fine), one Force type (probably Jatzieta), and one person with Icicle Arrow (probably Ruputna or Thalia). Switch their roles in attack and defense appropriately. Count his mana, and the turn before he drops Hydra, put up an Icicle Arrow (Ice Banisher isn't good enough to stop it at this point).

Jatzieta/Nozomi/Ruputna is a good team for taking him down. Here's a video of someone doing it with said team without taking any damage:

As far as the boss of the first world, I don't even remember the strategy to beat him. Probably something super easy like Celestiary to stop his Lightning Bolt, Nozomi to heal through the inevitable damage you'll take, and then another person who can punch through whatever defensive skills he has (looks like anyone with high Material damage). Just make sure you're using Breeze Relief on Nozomi or else he'll Energy Leak your heals.

Here's a pretty solid demonstration of this strategy:

I'm a little rusty on Normal mode though, last time I played was on Super Hard which is a whole different kettle of fish. So take that advice with a grain of salt. The videos should be more than enough to get you through though.

perzyk90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Finally after all those years English version is out:D. I hope that it's as good as first one or even better.
Oh and anyone who wants MEGA link to the game PM me just got it uploaded:)

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone know how to remove someone from formation?

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Man I had forgotten how stupid the idea of this game is, the better you are at it, the easier it is, i.e., by getting SS you get more mana and a better Artifact, thus making the subsequent battles easier. I can't even imagine how hard this game must be for people who can only get rank A and B.

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Man I had forgotten how stupid the idea of this game is, the better you are at it, the easier it is, i.e., by getting SS you get more mana and a better Artifact, thus making the subsequent battles easier. I can't even imagine how hard this game must be for people who can only get rank A and B.
Had to restart the game because I didn't get the better skills needed to make Drav and future bosses more manageable. Really sucks for those who weren't prepared to tackle this game.

Reputation score

I dunno, I played through Normal and Hard mode without paying any attention at all to the Ranking system, and cleared most of the way through Super Hard before losing my ability to play (it was Naya route, so no chance of that going poorly lol) and I never had all that much difficulty. Some bosses took a few tries, but nothing rage-inducing.

Maybe I just had a knack for it since I had played a lot of Aselia, but I definitely didn't think the game was mentionably hard.

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Man, so many routes in this game, there is no way I'm doing more than one >.>

I dunno, I played through Normal and Hard mode without paying any attention at all to the Ranking system, and cleared most of the way through Super Hard before losing my ability to play (it was Naya route, so no chance of that going poorly lol) and I never had all that much difficulty. Some bosses took a few tries, but nothing rage-inducing.

Maybe I just had a knack for it since I had played a lot of Aselia, but I definitely didn't think the game was mentionably hard.
Hm... I think the problem is that only the first 2 bosses are huge difficulty spikes, after that it becomes a joke.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The first two bosses are difficult or easy depending on how you distributed exp and artifacts, if you've not put any levels in the people you need for the second boss it becomes a lot more difficult.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

game's only hard up until chapter 9.

then you might as well just watch a youtube video of the rest. no brains required

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

game's only hard up until chapter 9.

then you might as well just watch a youtube video of the rest. no brains required
Game starts to get easy once you get Euphoria AR (although the second map after you get her is retardedly tight to get SS), then Nozomu becomes strong enough to AR and after you get Narukana AR it becomes way too easy. This game clearly doesn't understand difficulty progression.

Edit: Chapter 11 is extremely tight also, at least on Norumi's route, bunch of 25k HP golems at 799 IP is BS, finished @ 786.

Last edited:
OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Man, the last bosses were so underwhelming that Narukana was able to rolfstomp all of them -.-

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Wow... Hard is complete BS... When you play normal, the new characters will usually come 2 levels above the enemies, now they come at the same level that you finished the game... Man I can't wait for that sweet sweet Euphoria level 38, when everyone is already close to 60.

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Q: How do you unlock the Thalia and Jatzieta h scenes?

layoth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

please tell me this game has like a new game plus or something. I am just about to finish one route, but I really, really, Really dont want to have to plow through all that shit like 6 more times

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, you will keep mana, levels and skills.