What's new

RPG Loli [鰯ya] フラワープリンセス エルル -痴漢車両・淫獄調教編ー (RJ248367)

Naheal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He seems to take a great deal of pride in this game. With that being the case, if there were legitimate concerns brought up in that review, he's likely working on an update to address the concerns/problems

JustABrowser

Reputation score
I'm pretty sure the reason for suspending the sale is just because they kept promising an update but weren't able to give one in time (and more than half their posts are apologizing for the lack of updates), so now they're suspending sales until the update's out.

cvkz

Reputation score
Is the latest version on Ci-en (May 1st) bugged or am I missing something?

For whatever reason, it won't let me go on the train or do anything in the other areas. I tried extracting the debug patch to the torrent version (1.23), and even running the debug game as-is, but I keep running into issues. Not sure if you have to buy the original game on DLsite for this to work, or if it's just screwed up. Maybe the 1.23 version on torrent sites doesn't work with the debug patch?

Kind of annoyed since I paid 1000 yen expecting to play the new content...

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Just bringing up that most of the events involving the blackmailing scenario has been translated into English. The only event remaining is the part where Elulu doesn't play by the rules and is severely punished by the molester.

I'll probably get around to that after I'm done with the tutorial. There is one segment left untranslated and things would look very nice if it got turned into English. :p

The next thing on my mind would be the event where Elulu is molested half-naked on the train platform in the dead of night. Sadly, it's not quite finished so it runs the risk of being revised.

Maybe I'll just settle on the events involving the salaryman...

Rlyah

Reputation score
I can't wait for the new edition, one of the best games I've played in 3-4 years. :cry:

Raiden83

Reputation score
So i bought the debug game over at Cien. There was and update on an kidnapp event. Does enyone know how to trigger it? :unsure:

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So i bought the debug game over at Cien. There was and update on an kidnapp event. Does enyone know how to trigger it? :unsure:
There's no kidnapping event from what I can see. Where does it say a kidnapping event has been implemented?

On the subject of implementation, the tutorial segment is now completely in English. I'm still debating on what part to work on next...some suggestions would be helpful.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
full translated right? how about the first time your character climaxes?

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I'm still waiting for a reply. -__-

Regarding the game, we're now at Ver.1.70 and I'm almost done translating the harassment scenario. I like the part where Elulu, after getting continuously molested on the train by a devious man, cries her eyes out at home as she yells in complete and utter despair. Music to my ears. :D

Thepatriarch

Reputation score
May I ask for which version will the translation be compatible? I think the last version in DLsite was 1.34 until he took it down but... There've been many patches after that and the game but you can only get them if you support him so... it's a little bit confusing XD

Thepatriarch

Reputation score
I'm sorry, you said you were traslating the game, right? Are you going to post the finished translation once you finish or are you officially translating the game? I should have read your previous post to find that out before posting that, honestly.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I'm sorry, you said you were traslating the game, right? Are you going to post the finished translation once you finish or are you officially translating the game? I should have read your previous post to find that out before posting that, honestly.
Yes.
No.
Yes.

BTW, the harassment scenario is done. Next on the list is "first climax" scenario.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
(won't post due to not knowing if MC is loli or not and the beautiful fact I refuse to read any description longer than 10 words)

Boy, does the full game look promising.
Seductive poses, consistent updates, blowjob frames, and the dev possibly considering yuri content on his next game?

Goodbye Guilty Hell
HELLO CRAZY TRAIN

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
Boy, does the full game look promising.
Seductive poses, consistent updates, blowjob frames, and the dev possibly considering yuri content on his next game?
I, like quite a few others, kind of stopped paying attention to this game because it had nothing to do with the rod, purely groping the girl. Been over a year since last checked, but are you saying that this H game has actual H now? As in handjobs/blowjobs/penetration?

Reputation score
I, like quite a few others, kind of stopped paying attention to this game because it had nothing to do with the rod, purely groping the girl. Been over a year since last checked, but are you saying that this H game has actual H now? As in handjobs/blowjobs/penetration?
Not really. My understanding is that (some of?) that stuff will be in the second game, but if you purchase a subscription to the author's ci-en then you can get the debug patch for this game, which lets you preview the art for it. In the game as it stands now (or stood before being taken down from dlsite) without the debug patch, I believe it's just groping, fingering, cunnilingus, and bondage.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I believe he's actually trying to keep it all in one "trilogy", since you can access the other 2 main areas through the debug playthrough.
The current one is just the four actions the prior mentioned, but you can still select things like restraints/positions very naturally. Fun to play with.