What's new

RPG Loli [鰯ya] フラワープリンセス エルル -痴漢車両・淫獄調教編ー (RJ248367)

Usokitsuki

Reputation score
Is there still no way to purchase the game again? Wasn't the sale scheduled to return in June?

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
wait its still down? or is my dlsite link now outdated?

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I cannot find it on either the Japanese or English site so it seems they never resumed sales.

Usokitsuki

Reputation score
Both FANZA and DLSite pages are still down, and there doesn't seem to be any announcement of the sales resuming on sirdine. I can see that the author is still posting on ci-en, but I didn't notice any posts referencing the delay of the sales, so I was wondering if anyone here knows anything.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Release date potentially scheduled between mid to late August.
After this next patch is complete, the dev seems to preparing to work on the Violence Edition. Hope that goes well. :)

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
"violence" edition... meaning "sexy times" violence, or ryona/pain type violence?

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
New version up on Ci-en. V1.74.
1. New event for NEET route.
2. People on the train now react to Elulu screaming "cumming".

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I have v1.4 something or other i bought from dlsite a long while back, will that ever be updated to the cien version or do i have to pay again?

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ah okay thats good news then, i remember it getting taken down and thought perhaps even if he did put it back up that it wouldnt be updated further

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

New blog update.
DLsite sales are planned to resume on 21st August.

...I still have about two paragraphs left to work out on the "First Climax" event. I'm worried I won't be able to get it done in time. 😓

EDIT: Nope, never mind. It's done. 👍

Last edited:

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The game needs more volunteers for translating... :(

Last edited:

Xilnold

Lurker
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Anyone have a link to the latest version? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post it.

EDIT: Also, I was able to find a download for an earlier version, but it freezes at the startup screen. The flower spins next to 'It will start soon,' but then nothing happens and the flower freezes after a minute. Using locale emu and everything.

Last edited:

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone have a link to the latest version? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post it.

EDIT: Also, I was able to find a download for an earlier version, but it freezes at the startup screen. The flower spins next to 'It will start soon,' but then nothing happens and the flower freezes after a minute. Using locale emu and everything.
*slow blink* Eh, and a loli game, to boot.

Back to the game, though, I got the 1.8 production version and the debug patch, which actually labels it the "violence edition" as well. Besides directly forcing the appearance of penetration and fellatio, is there a way for the debug mode to force that behavior from the enemies? I noticed that the stat list has spot for number of blowjobs and times she had sex, but I can't seem to provoke it naturally, even if it wouldn't have a storyline effect yet.

For the NEET event, does it stop at meeting him outside the gate where he either takes your underwear, bans the defense command, or forces you to smile and yell when cumming?

And lastly, for the late night event, does it end at being molested in front of a crowd, after the conductor tried to save you the first time?

I know some will be coming later or in different versions/games, but I just want to see if I've gotten the max that I can out of this one.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Back to the game, though, I got the 1.8 production version and the debug patch, which actually labels it the "violence edition" as well. Besides directly forcing the appearance of penetration and fellatio, is there a way for the debug mode to force that behavior from the enemies? I noticed that the stat list has spot for number of blowjobs and times she had sex, but I can't seem to provoke it naturally, even if it wouldn't have a storyline effect yet.
Not programmed in, so no.

For the NEET event, does it stop at meeting him outside the gate where he either takes your underwear, bans the defense command, or forces you to smile and yell when cumming?
The NEET route is incomplete. About halfway finished. The current build ends when you've exhausted all the options.

And lastly, for the late night event, does it end at being molested in front of a crowd, after the conductor tried to save you the first time?
Wish I could answer this, but my playthroughs rarely encounter this event. :(