What's new

RPG Loli [鰯ya] フラワープリンセス エルル -痴漢車両・淫獄調教編ー (RJ248367)

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Love the art
So very retro
Much nostalgic

Judging from the preview, that is

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Current task is to translate the Bad End into English. It's very lengthy and has several dialogue variations (for restraints, clothing status, ero EXP, wet pussy, amount of days, etc) leading up to the ending and during the ending itself.
I haven't begun my translation of the Bad End yet, but it won't be long until I start working on it.

There is that H-event at the final station if Elulu gets off during unfortunate circumstances. I don't think I'll be working on that anytime soon. Hell, I'm not even sure it's fully finished. If anyone wants to take a jab at that, feel free to give it a whirl.

Last edited:

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
If the NEET route ever gets finished in the future, it might get its own unique Bad End with H-scenes.

mizore102

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't suppose there is a walkthrough for this game, is there? I can't figure out what to do to progress after getting 500/500 on red and orange (Desire).

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Did you try continuing to molest Elulu, tie her up and put her on full display until the end of the ride?

triped

Lurker
Reputation score
In respect to the upcoming violence edition, I'm curious, why doesn't the creator release, as an interim, the game with machine translation (knowing how terrible the translation can be, it is still better than nothing, and the Japanese would still be there for anyone wanting to do the translation themselves)?

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
violence edition
Care to elaborate on that?

More importantly, as far as i've seen (haven't actually played the damn game), there is really not much-if any- actual penetration is there?
Edit: dick penetration-that is (whew, gotta be real specific)

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
In respect to the upcoming violence edition, I'm curious, why doesn't the creator release, as an interim, the game with machine translation
I'm sure you would enjoy a butchered story. I, for one, like my stories intact and not a confusing mess.
(knowing how terrible the translation can be, it is still better than nothing, and the Japanese would still be there for anyone wanting to do the translation themselves)?
"Better than nothing" is what we get when people half-ass their work, such as the game Mighty No.9, a spectacular train crash that upsetted many.
Also, I'm pretty sure nobody here would dare "do the translation themselves". Nobody is that forthcoming.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@Memory Out of respect of your picture, because the Zero saga was the absolute best there has ever been up 'till now, i wished to remain silent, but i have to speak:

"Many" but not all. Some people enjoyed Mighty No.9, like it or not, and it wans't a half assed job.

That said, if you so "like your stories intact and not a confusing mess" tell me, do you understand this one? do you understand japanese? Because that, my friend, is the ONLY WAY to enjoy the story truthfully INTACT. In the original language, be it japanese, be it any other. There is always something lost in any translation/localization

Machine Translations are bullshit 80% of the time sadly, i have to agree with you on that. But sometimes they come off eh-enough to understand the general idea and aided by a little knowledge of basic japanese, you can actually get the REAL picture. So yes - It's better than nothing- i have to disagree with you on that

Last edited:
Reactions: ADM

triped

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm sure you would enjoy a butchered story. I, for one, like my stories intact and not a confusing mess.

"Better than nothing" is what we get when people half-ass their work, such as the game Mighty No.9, a spectacular train crash that upsetted many.
Also, I'm pretty sure nobody here would dare "do the translation themselves". Nobody is that forthcoming.
You have to take the "better than nothing" in context. The context being "as an interim". This has nothing to do with Mighty No. 9, where I assume you are referring to the misapplication of funds and the incompetence and over-promising of the developers - none of which applies to releasing an interim english version that has machine translation instead of an english version that has japanese.

Further, you are also wrong both the interpretation and application of "do the translation themselves. As far as I understand, you are doing the translation yourself, proving your own statement incorrect. But, as to the misinterpretation, for someone playing a translated game, if there is an important part that the machine translation messes up, the availability of the japanese makes it possible for the person playing to try to re-translate that particular part using other sources.

Even further, if you've ever played machine translated games, although the translation is usually off, it is generally easy enough to get the intent. I happen to be one of the first programmers that made an automated rpg maker translation program (grabbing from the text channels and running it through a translation program) in python and posted it many many years ago on hongfire.

Usokitsuki

Reputation score
There isn't enough text in the game to actually warrant a translation at this stage. What is there can be comfortably google translated and manually edited for better understandability. If I recall the author actually did request translation assistance and the files in the game are being slowly getting worked on already.

Regardless of the above, machine translations tend to be a buggy mess and the author is already fairly overwhelmed with work as it is to afford spending extra time on setting and fixing one up.

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't suppose there is a walkthrough for this game, is there? I can't figure out what to do to progress after getting 500/500 on red and orange (Desire).
Depends on if you're trying to beat the game or not. Beating the game is getting corruption down to zero. Bad end is over 400 of... either red or orange, can't remember which. There is some variance depending on clothing and restraint state. Good end is under that, but that means you're typically missing half the events, because some unlock at certain values.

If you're saking how to progress past those values, you can't. It's coded to max out at 500. Even using the debug mode to change the values past that will set them back at 500 in the 1.8 version, although some of the earlier versions didn't lower those values. It seems like that's going to be in play as far as future games and what actions apply for them.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
maaan, that really sucks. im sorry your effort is going unappreciated Memory. I was looking forward to seeing that translation from your hard work.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh boy, now we get to hear about carburetors and bread and watching the text spill off the screen as the game bugs out because of an MTL
which if we're lucky, someone will have edited to make it halfway understandable, with the molestation scenes filled with GUUUUBAAAAAA NNNNRRRNNN MMMUUGGYYYYYY and shit.

Gotta have that burned saltine cracker immediately and not wait a little for the cheesecake. I for one appreciate the work that goes into a good translation and the rarity ANY H-game gets one.

dakilladj

Reputation score
Since nobody seems to mind, guess I'll quit.
I would love to see your translation. Shouldn't let others keep you down friend. Your effort isn't in vain as people will have their preferences. Machine translations are mostly gibberish for anything but visual novels which actually translate well depending on the amount of text translated at once. Anything else, RPG maker or otherwise, is rough. I do appreciate the effort that goes into a translation as unless the game sells well or the author is well-known translations rarely happen.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I think you should never release your translation, just to spite these ungrateful people.

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score
Since nobody seems to mind, guess I'll quit.
Please, don't take this as an attempt to make you change your mind. If you feel the effort is not worth it anymore, you can stop, and that's ok, maybe you'll get some flame here and there in the thread but that's not even worth paying attention to.

I personally was waiting eagerly for the translation, and appreciate that the work was being done. I didn't post anything as I took the lazy approach with just the reaction thing of the forum (a like here, a little heart there, super lazy).

So, I'll just do it now. Thank you for the hard work and effort in translating the game, it's something that's hard to do (specially when you're not fluent in the source language), and takes an enormous ammount of time, so even if not going through to the end, the effort is still commendable.

Besides that, I suggest not giving attention to negative stuff that annoying, ignorant or straight up bully-type people post. And focus on the good stuff, and in the case there's none of that, or neither the prospect of it, then it really is not worth your time, so it's better to do something else. 'Wish you a more fulfilling endeavour for your next project.