What's new

RPG Loli [鰯ya] フラワープリンセス エルル -痴漢車両・淫獄調教編ー (RJ248367)

Still translating as I play. The molesters always comment on Elulu having a very smooth ass. That's royalty for ya. XD

Jokes aside, plenty of interaction dialogue has now been translated, providing plenty of context for the player. Especially context between the Delinquent and Raggae Guy.
I have yet to translate anything regarding the restraints, however. Elulu in my playthrough refuses to faint fast enough to progress to the next level. Furthermore, because of said refusal to faint, I can't make her lose her clothes, which is downright infuriating.

Nonetheless, progress is being made. :p Unlike @bobbob non-existent MTL.

so it's a debug mod addition?
You mean the love button? I don't think it appears even in the debug mod. I would assume it's something that won't be used until the next game. IIRC it was technically available in an earlier version of the debug mod, but didn't do anything when pressed.
I have yet to translate anything regarding the restraints, however. Elulu in my playthrough refuses to faint fast enough to progress to the next level. Furthermore, because of said refusal to faint, I can't make her lose her clothes, which is downright infuriating.
Do you not have the debug patch? If you want, I think I could probably prepare my own patch that would permanently reduce her max hp, or set her current hp to 0 whenever you press the escape button or something.

Do you not have the debug patch?
Now that you mention it, I don't think I do. And if it's activated via a toggle button, then I don't know the button.

If you want, I think I could probably prepare my own patch that would permanently reduce her max hp, or set her current hp to 0 whenever you press the escape button or something.
Yeah, no, I wouldn't bother.

Now that you mention it, I don't think I do. And if it's activated via a toggle button, then I don't know the button.
My mistake. You mentioned liking the NEET route, which I thought is only available when debug mode is enabled, but looking at their descriptions on ci-en I guess that having 'violence' mode enabled is sufficient to start that path. (In debug mode, when you go into Elulu's status screen you can see some tiny wrench-shaped buttons next to some of the numbers, which let you change their values.)

I know how the Debug Mode works. I just don't have it in my current build. And, to be honest, I don't feel like using the Debug Mode.

I'm covering as much dialogue as I can come across, so using the Debug Mode to skip some things wouldn't be helpful. I'm also fixing whatever awkward texts that were translated by @meru_uma, who has seemingly vanished out of our plane of existence. Normally, "fixing" someone's efforts without their consent is considered a massive insult and the disrespect would earn you a lynching, but as someone who already got lynched and ostracised from an entire community for working on a novel they asked for and the resulting translation didn't "meet their expectations", I honestly can't give a shit. I'm fixing @meru_uma's stuff.

I know how the Debug Mode works. I just don't have it in my current build. And, to be honest, I don't feel like using the Debug Mode.

I'm covering as much dialogue as I can come across, so using the Debug Mode to skip some things wouldn't be helpful. I'm also fixing whatever awkward texts that were translated by @meru_uma, who has seemingly vanished out of our plane of existence. Normally, "fixing" someone's efforts without their consent is considered a massive insult and the disrespect would earn you a lynching, but as someone who already got lynched and ostracised from an entire community for working on a novel they asked for and the resulting translation didn't "meet their expectations", I honestly can't give a shit. I'm fixing @meru_uma's stuff.

If i recall correctly, I was able to make her pass out by using a combination of retreat and defense spam. Its been a long time since I played, but eventually her retreat fails more often then not, and by timing her hp with failed retreats and protect actions, you can force her into the exhausted hp state which will lead to her passing out from enough molestation as it will drop her hp to 0 (in her exhausted state she cant stop the molesters from taking things farther than her pollution level etc would normally allow). It still takes a bit of grinding because she needs to be able to orgasm to speed it along, but I think with some experimentation along those lines you should be able to figure it out hopefully.

As for the translation, continue doing what your doing, especially since the other guy disappeared

If i recall correctly, I was able to make her pass out by using a combination of retreat and defense spam. Its been a long time since I played, but eventually her retreat fails more often then not, and by timing her hp with failed retreats and protect actions, you can force her into the exhausted hp state which will lead to her passing out from enough molestation as it will drop her hp to 0 (in her exhausted state she cant stop the molesters from taking things farther than her pollution level etc would normally allow). It still takes a bit of grinding because she needs to be able to orgasm to speed it along, but I think with some experimentation along those lines you should be able to figure it out hopefully.

As for the translation, continue doing what your doing, especially since the other guy disappeared

This is basically what i do to try to exacerbate the hp loss. Combined with light savescumming using the quicksave/quickload feature. Oops, escaping worked, reload, ah, -20 hp, good. I'll even argue with the molesters leaving too quickly by reloading repeatedly until they go on further, and/or using it after they leave to force a quicker new encounter, because sometimes it'll be like 10 minutes, sometimes they'll take like an hour to show up.

I kindof wish the maid would stop buying her new underwear quicker, it takes quite a bit of time after getting Eruru into a deep enough pollution level and if you manage to get her knocked out and naked quick enough, the pollution will regenerate up out of the levels making things more difficult, and time will have to be spent burning magic just to climb back down the pollution. It feels kindof weird to have a game about corruption of sorts, where staying corrupted enough is a problem at all, lol (not that i'm complaining about that specifically, just pointing out it's strangeness in the genre). And then beyond that, it automatically jumps to the next day a lot of the time.

But yeah, combine the quicksave-scumming with escape-attempts, and it's pretty easy to get her knocked out pretty quickly.

Will try my best.

Finally got her to faint to the Delinquent and Raggae Guy. Translating the options now...
Apparently, the reason they had bondage gear on them was for "self-defence". Lol. XD
boys gotta protect their chastity from chikan thots.

Will try my best.

Finally got her to faint to the Delinquent and Raggae Guy. Translating the options now...
Apparently, the reason they had bondage gear on them was for "self-defence". Lol. XD

LOL. Now that is priceless. Reminds me of a scene in Dororo where the thugs started drowning the kid in a river, and when they thought they got noticed the first thing they said was they were the ones being bullied lmao. Thank you for the translation XD

Props for the Sararyman convincing the Train Conductor that the naked girl tied up to the ceiling handholds with both legs up is his consenting girlfriend.

I wrote down some notes/numbers here:

Seems if you use Wait, the next Protect/Escape will automatically fail.

Last edited:
The game.

Just ran into a bug as well.. went to the train without underwear and suddenly was wearing panties.

Last edited:
Oof, game bugs.

Can you provide any more info on how you triggered that?

I was running on max auto speed set to Cast magic, after scaring off the first molesters (sararyman i think) the panties appeared at the 2nd molester (students). With 4 pollution and lots of lewd stats.

I'll let the dev know.
I haven't encountered it myself yet, so I'll take your word for it.

I've seen similar "random reappearance of underwear" issues, but only when I've been using debug mode to hasten the process, so I brushed it off as an issue with that.

Elulu dev unable to reproduce the bug.
Gimme the save file regarding the bug would be helpful.

EDIT: So as far as progress is concerned, I've translated the initial scenes for some things. Examples: Restraint to hands, restraints to train strap, nobody helping the restrained Elulu, and train conductor rescuing Elulu and giving her clothes back.
Any subsequent scenes aren't translated yet. I'll have to make another pass to find them.
I've also accidentally activated the NEET, who has his own batch of text. I'll be avoiding him for the time being seeing as only players with the Debug Patch can access him.

Last edited:
-Translation update-
I should be about done with most of the text. If you played this from start to finish, you'd probably never encounter any JP text. And if you do, please let me know. Context is important in how they make sense.

The remaining untranslated parts I've aware of are scenes involving the train conductor rescuing/refusing to rescue Elulu, and the Last Station event.
The other remaining untranslated part is the NEET Route available in the Debug Mode. If I can get this part done, it'll make future updates to the route easier to stomach.

Back