What's new

RPG Loli [鰯ya] フラワープリンセス エルル -痴漢車両・淫獄調教編ー (RJ248367)

...weird, I can't trigger the Last Station event, or any of the dialogue variations leading up to it. What am I missing??
Well, whatever, I guess. I'll report what I have to the Elulu dev and call it a day.

Hope everyone can enjoy it in English (mostly) next week. :D

EDIT, Goddamn it, my save file is bugged!! D: No wonder it wasn't working!

EDIT 2: Or...not? Elulu dev said it's because I entered the NEET route. Well crap, I locked myself out of it. STARTING ANEW!!

Last edited:
...weird, I can't trigger the Last Station event, or any of the dialogue variations leading up to it. What am I missing??
Well, whatever, I guess. I'll report what I have to the Elulu dev and call it a day.

Hope everyone can enjoy it in English (mostly) next week. :D

EDIT, Goddamn it, my save file is bugged!! D: No wonder it wasn't working!

EDIT 2: Or...not? Elulu dev said it's because I entered the NEET route. Well crap, I locked myself out of it. STARTING ANEW!!

Yeah, I had the same issue where I went on the neet route and couldn't figure out why I wasn't unlocking the event progression for that. Took me too long to realize that the route was the issue.

Finally managed to get to the fungus lord while naked scene... did not expect that lol, thought there was no penetration in the game. Also nice how the title screen changes after that.

Finally managed to get to the fungus lord while naked scene... did not expect that lol, thought there was no penetration in the game. Also nice how the title screen changes after that.
doesnt she gets penetrated by the tentacles of the fungus aniki? XD

Yeah, that's part of why the Bad End update was a big deal; it added that scene.

Yeah, that's part of why the Bad End update was a big deal; it added that scene.
oh! that explains the hype for its release. this makes me curious. there are supposed to be 3 gems she is looking for. one is in the train. the other two, will they be in sequel or will they be added in this game?

2 are in the train, and the last one she already has at the start.

2 are in the train, and the last one she already has at the start.
no... there are total of 4 gems. she has one. and she sensed one on the train. there supposed to be two more left. there arent two on the train.

God...damn it. >_>
The Elulu dev made some recent changes to the script, which altered some of the text I've translated. Now my translation for them no longer exist because they have been completely removed and I have no idea where to start looking because the new text no longer matches up with the old text AND the translation file has been restructured again meaning I have no idea where anything is anymore.

EDIT: Plus, anyone who plays this version and finds Japanese peppered randomly in most places DESPITE me assuring you that most of the game is now in English will now be vindicated in calling me a liar.

WHY U DO DIS?!?!?!? D:

Last edited:
God...damn it. >_>
The Elulu dev made some recent changes to the script, which altered some of the text I've translated. Now my translation for them no longer exist because they have been completely removed and I have no idea where to start looking because the new text no longer matches up with the old text AND the translation file has been restructured again meaning I have no idea where anything is anymore.

EDIT: Plus, anyone who plays this version and finds Japanese peppered randomly in most places DESPITE me assuring you that most of the game is now in English will now be vindicated in calling me a liar.

WHY U DO DIS?!?!?!? D:

As a former assistant editor for a scientific magazine, I feel your pain a bit. Strive on still man, you're doing good work and it'll be worth it in the end xD.

But has the game on eng dlsite already been updated with a more up to date translation? The site still says the last change was in August.

Edit: So apparently, the patch has been applied only to the ci-en versions? If the creator is waiting for the translation to be complete I understand, if he's waiting until he's done with all content patches (meaning the game is complete and just bug-fixes are left) to release it on eng dlsite... I understand as well, but it makes me a tiny little sad.
Edit2: Ok, game's been updated on 17/10 with the translation. And a pretty good one as well, kudos for the translators, great job.

Last edited:
But has the game on eng dlsite already been updated with a more up to date translation? The site still says the last change was in August.
You better hope the dev updates the DLsite version with the old script. Otherwise, it's the new script, and people are gonna BITCH that most of the Japanese is still in Japanese and it'll make it look like I've been lying through my teeth all this time making false claims.

I played with a ci-en patch a few weeks ago which was mostly translated so I can vouch that you were not lying and had it mostly translated before the dev messed with the script.

Last edited:
did you tell the dev about this? cause it sounds like its a mighty big problem to have this kind of change happen when working for an english release

did you tell the dev about this? cause it sounds like its a mighty big problem to have this kind of change happen when working for an english release
Yeh, I did. I told him to make a goddamn comparison note next time.

I made a note of what narrative text has been removed/altered, and I fixed what I could. The next step is to play through the game again to intercept the changes. Geez...

Last edited:
Quick question, should i purchase this from the eng or jap dlsite, i have a japanese dlsite but not sure if it comes with the english option, aslo it looks as both sites are now connected eng and jap (are they)?

Quick question, should i purchase this from the eng or jap dlsite, i have a japanese dlsite but not sure if it comes with the english option, aslo it looks as both sites are now connected eng and jap (are they)?
There's no difference. They share the same data.

BTW, the product version has been updated today. The Elulu dev said it's the version before the additional changes YEET'd some of my work, so enjoy all the English! :D

i played the dlsite update looks good to me other then the train scene when u get kick off naked that was still in japanesse.

Back