What's new

RPG Loli [鰯ya] フラワープリンセス エルル -痴漢車両・淫獄調教編ー (RJ248367)

scientist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
From what i could deduct from the game files, the NEET will not go away by himself until 30-60 minutes have passed (depending on the pollution level)

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
You mean other than the part where the NEET is trying to take control of Elulu's life and trying to turn her into his ideal sex doll? :p

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Quick update on my part.
Translation has been delayed. I'll be away studying Unreal Engine 4, hoping to learn something useful out of it. Duration unknown.

You are now free to lynch me for leaving the translation.

That is all.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Quick update on my part.
Translation has been delayed. I'll be away studying Unreal Engine 4, hoping to learn something useful out of it. Duration unknown.

That is all.
I suddenly have need of the 🙀 emoji on discord.

Edit: or it can exist here with the same tag, and i just don't look at emojis. okay, forum, you win this round.

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score
Quick update on my part.

That is all.
Np man, thank you for all the work up till now, and wish you a fruitful time with your studies.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hmm, honestly disconcerting how, in my long absence, there hasn't been any updates/news on the English side of things. It feels like Princess Sacrifice all over again.

I'm still away doing things, so I can't come back to this yet.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hmm, honestly disconcerting how, in my long absence, there hasn't been any updates/news on the English side of things. It feels like Princess Sacrifice all over again.

I'm still away doing things, so I can't come back to this yet.
the dev does put english notes on his ci-en when the update concerns the international market. honesty it seems like either their english is getting better or google translator's is XD
though for anyone concerned, the dev released a new update and released chinese version (available on some chinese website, i guess?)

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the dev does put english notes on his ci-en when the update concerns the international market. honesty it seems like either their english is getting better or google translator's is XD
though for anyone concerned, the dev released a new update and released chinese version (available on some chinese website, i guess?)
The new update seems to be something related to making future translations easier, though. Nothing mentioned about new functionality.

BlueFireNick

Reputation score
He was basically setting up to make multi-translations easier by making them into separate files and not mixing the English and Chinese. This process, along with setting up the font for supporting Chinese characters, seems to have taken most of the dev's recent time.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The new update seems to be something related to making future translations easier, though. Nothing mentioned about new functionality.
He was basically setting up to make multi-translations easier by making them into separate files and not mixing the English and Chinese. This process, along with setting up the font for supporting Chinese characters, seems to have taken most of the dev's recent time.
yeah, i thought they were the version 1.9x released before to his ci-en subs, the one with blindfold and gag, but playing for a while made me realize that so wasnt the case.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Just when I thought I was done with UE4, it suddenly pulls me back in because I'm almost finished making this mod. I just need to add a PUSSY!!!
It's a nude mod for "DreadOut 2". Indonesian ghost game, PC only, no console. It's pretty good.
20210105023041_1.jpg

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Done. Currently trying to upload it to NexusMods, but I've been told it'll just get removed for one reason or another.

Time to get back to translating this H-game. :)