What's new

RPG Loli [鰯ya] フラワープリンセス エルル -痴漢車両・淫獄調教編ー (RJ248367)

So I've got two questions regarding Violence Edition.
1) What, if anything, do we know regarding it's contents?

2) Is it a Sequel or an Update?

If these were answered earlier, then I'm sorry but either I missed it or misinterpreted it.

If these were answered earlier, then I'm sorry but either I missed it or misinterpreted it.

IIRC, @Memory wasn't able to divulge too much, aside from it including actual sex, I think, as well as more ryona elements. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe some of the stuff from the debug mode (not the mode itself, but the unused assets, poses, and sex, as well as alternate locations) is going to be folded into the violence edition, as well as the NEET route. Beyond that, I don't think anything else specifically has been mentioned about it. I remember reading it on the Ci-en, through a translation, of course, but it was a while ago, and I could be mistaken.

Also, we know the creator is currently planning on it being a sequel, not an update, along with a part 3 in the works as well.

I can confirm that you can only get the restraint version of the bad ending while restrained behind the back. All other restraints prevent the ending from beginning. (It does make all the enemies appear with their junk out and the delinquent naked.

Last edited:
OK, so I did my best aaand I can't translate the new script. Without a playable build, I am unable to determine their overall context, so I'm gonna leave it and wait for the next update.
On the positive side, the new dialogue texts are an improvement over the old, so there's that. Makes Elulu more active against the molesters.

i wonder who is the most pervert in this game? 🤔
-elulu
-the molesters
-fungus lord

fungus lord
aniki did nothing wrong! the naked restrained girl just walked him and challenged him! aniki was just resting there. XD
i wonder who is the most pervert in this game?
conductors. under usual circumstances, they would kick off a "naked perverted woman" off the train immediatly, regardless of if she wants to or not. but in this game she just goes 'no. i'm horny and this is fine' and they go 'alright! this checks out. have a great day ma'am.'

conductors. under usual circumstances, they would kick off a "naked perverted woman" off the train immediatly, regardless of if she wants to or not. but in this game she just goes 'no. i'm horny and this is fine' and they go 'alright! this checks out. have a great day ma'am.'

oh yeah, forgot him and i agreed too xD

Well shit, the engine tools are unavailable. I won't be able to load up the elusive variations to the Train Conductor's dialogue for translating.
So until the dev puts up the tools again, I'm going to focus on the Last Station event. There's actually more than one variation to it, so this will take a while...

EDIT: Well this is just bad news all around, the Tyrano Engine has stopped receiving support by the creator, so it can no longer be used. Ffffuuu.......

Last edited:
So this was my first time playing this recently, and I was wondering.
In the previews for the game, there are 2 extra icons for her actions(after her magic/defend/run away/wait commands). are these in the game right now? and if so, how do you unlock them.

They might possibly be in debug, but they are not in the game and most likely tests for the upcoming sequels.

Well shit, the engine tools are unavailable. I won't be able to load up the elusive variations to the Train Conductor's dialogue for translating.
So until the dev puts up the tools again, I'm going to focus on the Last Station event. There's actually more than one variation to it, so this will take a while...

EDIT: Well this is just bad news all around, the Tyrano Engine has stopped receiving support by the creator, so it can no longer be used. Ffffuuu.......

Does that mean that from now on translating Tyrano games won't be possible anymore? Unless the tools are made available officially again?

Edit: I appreciate the response. Now I think I'm just confused though. This Tyrano Translator doesn't look like it's been discontinued though:

Last edited:
Does that mean that from now on translating Tyrano games won't be possible anymore? Unless the tools are made available officially again?
According to the dev, the "Tyrano Engine" is still receiving support and being used, while the "Tyrano Translator" isn't. I've never actually heard of Tyrano Translator before, but it must've been fairly unpopular to stop receiving support.

EDIT: BTW, fair warning to everyone, the game got updated on DLsite with a new version. This is the one with the new untranslated flavour text.

New blog update on Ci-en.
Production of the Violence Edition seems to be making progress now. The Elulu dev will report back on this in two months, so probably somewhere in the New Year.
While that's happening, I'll be doing my best with the translation. Hopefully, after I'm done with the untranslated flavour text, I can get back to focusing on the Last Station event. Really want to make progress on it. >_<

...on a different note, I've been playing Blue Reflection with a Cheat Engine script that allows for custom poses. It, admittedly, gets the creative juices going. Might be addictive if I don't moderate myself. :p
Blue 1.png Blue 3.png

Last edited:
noice, its gonna be nice to have a different thread once we have more to work with for the violence edition.

Arg. I'm trying to get the debug version, any suggestions on how to get a purchase to go through? I've tried credit card and points, and both kick me to an error page. I'm going crazy trying to get to lvl 4. I've got her at 500/500, have had multiple scenes on the platform, gotten past the conductor, etc. however, I'm failing miserably getting past 4. I got to 4 in like 4days, and been there for the last 28., I am having a heck of a time getting her to faint. i had here at 49 health, and she still took 8 minutes to feint.

and now it went through. ah well, better late then never.

Arg. I'm trying to get the debug version, any suggestions on how to get a purchase to go through? I've tried credit card and points, and both kick me to an error page. I'm going crazy trying to get to lvl 4. I've got her at 500/500, have had multiple scenes on the platform, gotten past the conductor, etc. however, I'm failing miserably getting past 4. I got to 4 in like 4days, and been there for the last 28., I am having a heck of a time getting her to faint. i had here at 49 health, and she still took 8 minutes to feint.

and now it went through. ah well, better late then never.

In my experience, it was better to play for real and spam magic all the way to the boss, save, then turn around. That leaves you with 50ish corruption to purify, and you can then try and go around and get scenes while keeping corruption lowish and manageable for when you actually want to finish it. Also, to help have her run out of HP, have her attempt to run. As long as you haven't been running before now and leveling her stat for it, she'll fail miserably and lose 20HP per attempt, all the way down to a small portion of her health.

Screenshot_20201101_204827.jpg

I'm gonna guess the NEET is gonna be important in the sequel. Hope it doesn't disappoint.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back