What's new

RPG Loli [鰯ya] フラワープリンセス エルル -痴漢車両・淫獄調教編ー (RJ248367)

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Done. Currently trying to upload it to NexusMods, but I've been told it'll just get removed for one reason or another.

Time to get back to translating this H-game. :)

yeah. since the character is supposed to be a school student (hence a minor, i guess?)
it's the same kinda thing that got that one RE2 modder banned.
glad to have you back. i would suggest you post your mod on loverslab.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yes you can always upload it at adult loverslab.
There is a thread there already, you would make them happy.

@johntrine banned from where?

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Yes you can always upload it at adult loverslab.
There is a thread there already, you would make them happy.
he did that. i saw it. nice work @Memory !
@johntrine banned from where?
drslumpx got banned from nexus mods for making sherry mods. he is technically unbanned but in return isnt allowed to upload mods (i think.)

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oh sherry birkin right forgot she was a thing (i never played re2), so i thought because of claire and i was like what what age is she again? Lol

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Oh sherry birkin right forgot she was a thing (i never played re2), so i thought because of claire and i was like what what age is she again? Lol
honestly with how nexus mods has been doing things, it might not surprise me if they start banning claire mods too.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hey hey no need to get all angry, we'll stop talking about those off topic stuff all right?
No need to call in the big guys, let's all leave it at that and move on, 'k? Sorry

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey hey no need to get all angry, we'll stop talking about those off topic stuff all right?
No need to call in the big guys, let's all leave it at that and move on, 'k? Sorry
He doesn't seem to be calling for mod about the offtopic posts if the post history is anything to go by.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
First half of the "Last Train" event is now translated into English. Will soon commence translation of the second half.

Once done, gonna focus on NEET-related events. Other than dialogue related to the NEET route, there isn't anything else to translate.
There is also nothing for the Violence Edition. so no head-start on translating it either.

Last edited:

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
20210130_01_01_その他_ブログ用_00.jpg

Looks like the dev redid the UI. It's...OK, I guess? Sorta got used to the old version.
On another note, the English translation for the "Last Train" event is finished.

In this event, Elulu is a goddamn monkey. Who would've thunk it. Was expecting typical pig noises, but the dev gave us a howling monkey.
The fat man's "Beast Killer" technique is some scary stuff.

Last edited:

BlueFireNick

Reputation score
It looks a bit better from the pic. Will need to actually play using it to really have an opinion. Great to hear about the translation progress, though! Sounds like he's planning to start back on the violence edition in the later half of the month. Wonder if he'll update the dlsite game with the new english soon.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@Memory
How much actual hardcore stuff do we have atm? Pretty surprised you're so into this game, your tastes regarding your night of revenge comment about the gruesome scenes gave me the impression you need more

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
@Memory
How much actual hardcore stuff do we have atm? Pretty surprised you're so into this game, your tastes regarding your night of revenge comment about the gruesome scenes gave me the impression you need more
Bold of you to assume I have access to the Violence Edition. :p

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
No i mean that even the so called violence edition is pretty tame, no?
I mean for normal h game standards of course
And even more for h games like NoR standards

I mean that's why i asked, last thing i knew the most bold thing that was gonna be implemented was anal.
Am i way too out of date?

I know this game's art is unique, and its something else really though. I wonder, is that what you love about it?

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
No i mean that even the so called violence edition is pretty tame, no?
......if your intent is to oust me as some kind of IRL killer, then you would have better luck contacting an admin/mod to ban me.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
What? No

Why are you saying that @Memory ? :/

I don't know what.... i don't know how did i come off as, but i'm very sorry if it seem rude.

On the recent posts on NoR thread, pretty much a debate like this was already held.
Some individuals made their points.

Please forgive me for the misunderstanding.

I am genuinely asking what content has there been added.

I merely ask because of that.
I like this art style very much, but for me games where there is not even penetration kind of leaves me with... a feeling that it would be great if this actually had more than it does.

When i played it last, pretty much only the boss had something like that, and even then, it was tentacles.

So yeah that's that. A little actual sex is something i..personally... would have loved to see in this game.
Its main focus is molestation, touching, etc.

(So, i am only talking about NoR like, just because, i do not even want actual gruesome stuff in this game, i mean there are not even monsters or weapon/armed enemies (and even if they were). Me just wanna some dicking on da pussy if you get my rift)

Edit(for the eleventh time edit): and too i was not calling you out or anything, i am saying at the last paragraph i was not asking it there was gruesome stuff added, but neither would i call you out or anything regarding your comment on NoR or anything.

Hmmm but now i am wondering..i did ask that i thought violence edition was tame. I DO not have it either, but last time i checked it only meant, um, bondage and the like?

So yeah in resume, i was just wanting to know. I am ignorant and i don't have access to up to date versions.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Pretty sure memory's fucking with you. They don't want to answer your question and are playing dumb.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Haha...
That would be fine by me... 😟
Better than... having made someone feel... attacked.
(But if its that then why you memory...!)

Anyways, yeah, this art style is REAL good.
Well, but that may just be because i am a huge sucker for retro.
If not for that i would have easily disregarded it because no actual dicking

Last edited:

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I forgot this game now has a blindfold and gag as restraints. I need to give these events my attention. Sorry, NEET route. You're just not important enough.

Form what I've seen so far with the gag and blindfold, Elulu drools and cries a LOT. Her vision blocked and mouth stuffed, she can only cry for help from people who aren't at all interested in helping. Poor girl.
The gag also affects Elulu's dialogue, muffling everything she says which is a very cool feature. Funny enough, despite being unable to speak properly, the Train Conductor can understand her perfectly. Lol.