What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [やさぐれ喫煙所] クベルの首枷病 (The Curse of Kubel) (RJ255342)

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@Mikufanboy
how to get ending D? i mean ending A B C is pretty obvius, your lewd level determined after finish 6th labyrinth run, but i'm confused for ending D, sexfriend 16?

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Yeah, just get past 135 or 150 points in her lewd stat and finish the library 5 times, make sure you get the H scenes with the NTRist on that amount and you should be fine.

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so if we finished 5 times with point more than 150 we get ending D? and 6th would never happen because our heroine more love to fuck with the ntrist?

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
No you have to finish the library 6 times no matter what. You just need to have finished enough H scenes with her lewdness over 150 to ensure ending D. Each time you complete the library, new H scenes become available, but if you clear the library again before you progress through any of those H scenes with a high enough lewd stat, you'll end up skipping them in favor of a more corrupt version of herself. I skipped a few H scenes during the 4th library clear, but I did everything for the 5th library clear with a high enough lewd stat so I got ending D.

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
aaah that's explain why after 1st run all of sex scene was skipped, too corrupt lmao

giffel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone mind posting a save? Even if it's not complete, the grind is killer in this game

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Ho boy, if you think this H game's grind is killer, then I can't imagine you've played anything but ACT games or animation viewers given how standard this H game's grind is compared to other popular yet grind-y titles like Monster girl quest paradox or any of diselmine's HRPGs lol. And this is after the fact that the developer added skips and less rooms to grind through. Nonetheless, here's my save having beaten the game. It's not a complete save, it's missing the early scenes from the demo and a few late game corruption scenes, as well as only having ending D completed for view, but here it is.

Attachments

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i just hate that you can't get a bunch of lewd early because it could skip early sex scene so i must proceed with calculation

giffel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ho boy, if you think this H game's grind is killer, then I can't imagine you've played anything but ACT games or animation viewers given how standard this H game's grind is compared to other popular yet grind-y titles like Monster girl quest paradox or any of diselmine's HRPGs lol. And this is after the fact that the developer added skips and less rooms to grind through. Nonetheless, here's my save having beaten the game. It's not a complete save, it's missing the early scenes from the demo and a few late game corruption scenes, as well as only having ending D completed for view, but here it is.
Thanks! I hear what you're saying, It was mostly the very limited gameplay that made me throw up my hands

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You weren't kidding about the 1 hour "gameplay" before the first scene...

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
You weren't kidding about the 1 hour "gameplay" before the first scene...
Lol, reminds me of a Venus NTR game, which is not bad if you can actually understand what the heck is going on.

Hyodra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Pressing F9 opens the debug menu but I have no idea what most of them do.
If you switch on all the states, you can watch the scenes in the gallery room (upstairs of the inn).

Last edited:

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
By the way, in true NTR fashion, there's no happy ending, or at least it's not perfect, so keep your expectations of empathy in check eh? heheh.
A - D. A: you beat up the NTRist for what he did, but you end up having his kid offscreen and decide take care of him while the lover boy is clueless somehow. B and C are where the love interest is clueless while you fuck the NTRist behind his back. D is where the love interest discovers the protaganist and the NTRist fucking and breaks up with her.
What is difference between C and D ? There is "16" of something.

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Thanks! I hear what you're saying, It was mostly the very limited gameplay that made me throw up my hands
I imagine the casual gameplay was intended so it wouldn't distract from the H game's main portion, being the story and lust events that follow during the dungeon or in the checkpoints. It's less grind then the HRPGs with generic RPG combat, but it still doesn't offer anything for the H content itself, so I understand the frustration.
What is difference between C and D ? There is "16" of something.
In C she goes off with the lover and live together in a house off the countryside, but when he leaves the house for a time the NTRist shows up and the protagonist is already waiting for him with her nightgown. I imagine she might have bore his child as well but we don't see him like we do in A. D is basically the tragedy end where the lover boy finds out and breaks up with her, which is probably for the best given she's already knocked up with the NTRist's kid no matter what ending.

Last edited:

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I imagine the casual gameplay was intended so it wouldn't distract from the H game's main portion, being the story and lust events that follow during the dungeon or in the checkpoints. It's less grind then the HRPGs with generic RPG combat, but it still doesn't offer anything for the H content itself, so I understand the frustration.

In C she goes off with the lover and live together in a house off the countryside, but when he leaves the house for a time the NTRist shows up and the protagonist is already waiting for him with her nightgown. I imagine she might have bore his child as well but we don't see him like we do in A. D is basically the tragedy end where the lover boy finds out and breaks up with her, which is probably for the best given she's already knocked up with the NTRist's kid no matter what ending.
Yes, I know that. I mean requirements difference between C and B. A little NVM since F9 allows enabling 100CG, but I wanna know anyway :)

spartan085

Reputation score
how does one use the F9 to unlock the cgs? where in the game do u use that?

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Yes, I know that. I mean requirements difference between C and B. A little NVM since F9 allows enabling 100CG, but I wanna know anyway :)
It just depends on how corrupt she is I imagine. I believe a telltale sign is when she's sleeping with the NTRist, her posture may identify what ending you're about to get if you end the game, as she has 4 different postures while sleeping with the NTRist depending on how corrupt she is. But that's just a theory.
how does one use the F9 to unlock the cgs? where in the game do u use that?
You'd have to extract the game files and then open the game up with an MVproject file while also having RPGMakerMV installed; playtesting it should enable a debug menu of sorts on most H games in RPGmakerMV where you can activate common event switches from said menu.

spartan085

Reputation score
It just depends on how corrupt she is I imagine. I believe a telltale sign is when she's sleeping with the NTRist, her posture may identify what ending you're about to get if you end the game, as she has 4 different postures while sleeping with the NTRist depending on how corrupt she is. But that's just a theory.

You'd have to extract the game files and then open the game up with an MVproject file while also having RPGMakerMV installed; playtesting it should enable a debug menu of sorts on most H games in RPGmakerMV where you can activate common event switches from said menu.
ah thx... that seems complicated XD

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just need a cheat that can manipulate her lust....

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I just need a cheat that can manipulate her lust....
u can use the standard cheat-menu for MV games. there is a tab dedicated to variables. it's not fun to navigate but it work. i have personally tested it.
general advise: of course we dont know how dev have build the variable management so be extremely careful when u manually change variables and do many saves.