What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [やさぐれ喫煙所] クベルの首枷病 (The Curse of Kubel) (RJ255342)

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It just depends on how corrupt she is I imagine. I believe a telltale sign is when she's sleeping with the NTRist, her posture may identify what ending you're about to get if you end the game, as she has 4 different postures while sleeping with the NTRist depending on how corrupt she is. But that's just a theory.

You'd have to extract the game files and then open the game up with an MVproject file while also having RPGMakerMV installed; playtesting it should enable a debug menu of sorts on most H games in RPGmakerMV where you can activate common event switches from said menu.
SPOILER:

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i just realized it almost impossible to get all the cg in one single run, even for just the story h event

i mean, the last one need normal(the one with only text and fade image) 24 times while you only have 6 weeks. if you use 4 days for h event then only 3 days each week for normal scene. And the last one required 24 times normal scene. Not mention week 2 have 7 scene, how? And you can't proggress the H scene before unlock the previous one.

In the end i managed to open all the scene with debug mode, still what is the developer think?

gyahaha

Reputation score
anybody have full save? I can only get 2 ending and dunno the requirement for the last 2

jusaname

Reputation score
anyone knows what are the options in ntrist house wardrobes for?

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
After read all the post, is there any simple tips to get all the endings?
go for end 4 first, then reset her stat and re grind stat all over again, this way you can get all scene easily yet double the stat grind
or go pure end (lol) and start grind stat for other end

MrMarroc

Reputation score
You CAN grind for every CG in the game (except endings). I did so myself.

What I did was made sure I never made it to the library at the end until I had gotten all the NTRist CGs for the row (Alot of the progressive CGs rely on you having made it to library X times). To quickly boost sex stat I had sex with NTRist pretty well non stop through 3 weeks, that unlocked most of the Yellow (Kissing?) scenes for me. Then of course on day 7 you always bring him with you and hit every public sex spot for the middle right hand row of cgs. Hit them again without him to unlock the top right row.
Relatively easy to get the CGs, however I enjoyed this one. Its a keeper in my books

Roc DOC

Reputation score
what will i need to do make her change clothes in normal game play? is that even possible?

tylerroulo

Lurker
Reputation score
Did anybody discover the h-code? Can't find it on anime-sharing or hongfire.... :/

Many thanks in advance! :)

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Did anybody discover the h-code? Can't find it on anime-sharing or hongfire.... :/

Many thanks in advance! :)
There is no H-Code, you don't need one.

tylerroulo

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you mean? What program do you use to hook? I've tried VNR and ITH.

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
she can only fuck the rich guy? this is kinda boring

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
what will i need to do make her change clothes in normal game play? is that even possible?
The shiny stuff on the wardrobe closet where the NTRist sleeps is where it lets you change her appearance, but only in the status screen where you check your sexual stats. It doesn't affect the gameplay.
she can only fuck the rich guy? this is kinda boring
I did say this is a true NTR story you know. There's not going to be any means of pure love here besides in the story, just to amplify the validity of the NTR.

FrogFrozen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Translating the sex menu is tough... It's all in JavaScript
The sex menu's actually pretty easy once you find out where all the pieces are. The Javascript parts of the menu only point to the text name somewhere else in the code. Like a script might read "\C[27]\V[41]" That script is pointing to lines in Common Event 24, titled "エロステータス文言挿入." The specific line for that one reads "セロでオナニー" on the menu which refers to how many times she's masturbated while thinking of the sick guy she's trying to save.

So, you could go to the common event and change this line "Control Variables : #0051 Tセロでオナニー = 'セロでオナニー'"
Change it to "Control Variables : #0051 Tセロでオナニー = 'Masturbated to Sero'" and then the text on her info page that originally read "セロでオナニー" has changed to "Masturbated to Sero."
You have now translated that one line of her Masturbation Info page.

Translating this isn't much different from any other game. He only split the pieces up among the Scripts, the Common Events, and other stuff. You just gotta figure out where it all is. I've found most of it, I'm just not where where her three "Thought" things at the bottom of each info page are. The titles for them like "Most Recent Sex Had" are inside the scripts, but the line below it that lists her actual most recent sex (I assume this changes each time she has sex due to the title), I haven't found yet.

Also, even if I find them all, I'm not 100% confident in my ability to translate it all correctly.