What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [やさぐれ喫煙所] クベルの首枷病 (The Curse of Kubel) (RJ255342)

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ethically the one that do the translation the post the thread i think?

Tbh i also want to see this game in English asap. The story is so great that it's a pity to just half-understand the content with just machine translation

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Ethically the one that do the translation the post the thread i think?

Tbh i also want to see this game in English asap. The story is so great that it's a pity to just half-understand the content with just machine translation
Yeah this is the kind of rpg kagura games needs to pick up.

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sooner or later they will pick this up, they know which is that currently happening in hrpg community. The question is, when to release it. I bet there is 10 games already in queue to be released.

So it is really nice if someone pick up rhe translation now

Karagee

Reputation score
So I asked the creator about him to make it English along with Kagura games
This is his answer

Last edited:
OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
That's great news! Although, with so many H games on Kagura Games' plate already, I have to wonder if they're grabbing titles just for the sake of imposing themselves upon any other translators.

subafaxer

Reputation score
Thats really good news. Kagura Games have fantastic translation , will buy as usual.

Just please dont give the other "official" translator that use MTL and put on steam.

Amario

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi guys so I got a new Apple Mac and well been trying to run this game on it using wine but seem to fail.
Any assistance would be great.
It runs perfectly when using rtp ace etc but just this type is failing to load.

armae

Reputation score
Hi guys so I got a new Apple Mac and well been trying to run this game on it using wine but seem to fail.
Any assistance would be great.
It runs perfectly when using rtp ace etc but just this type is failing to load.
Well RPG maker MV is just a webapp so if you know how to use nodejs you could just run http-server in the 'www' folder and play it in the browser. Otherwise maybe this work-around will help you?

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
if this and knight of messiah release this year my balls will explode, if only mangagamer follow this

Term444

Reputation score
Just want to say, for anyone waiting on a translation you might have to wait for the official one.
apparently the fan translation was made but our dear translator threw a hissy fit cause he was offended by some comments we made in the translation thread so hes not gonna share it with us.
very mature, but whatever.
just thought in case anyone was wondering.

I played the game not-translated. its pretty straight forward and easy to play. long too. And even tho it does not have many cg variants it has a lot of story scenes apparently.

Sitas

Reputation score
Just want to say, for anyone waiting on a translation you might have to wait for the official one.
apparently the fan translation was made but our dear translator threw a hissy fit cause he was offended by some comments we made in the translation thread so hes not gonna share it with us.

I played the game not-translated. its pretty straight forward and easy to play. long too. And even tho it does not have many cg variants it has a lot of story scenes apparently.
I kinda had the hunch that the translation thread was nothing more than either a troll or someone in dire need of attention.
There never was a translation of this at all. "A friend is proofreading this." Yeah, as if.

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

no wonder f95 rising and this site dead

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Sadly Machine translation are all the rage at the moment.
Sad as it is, if you look at the cat or AS, you see lot of "english" tag for game only to found out that they are machine translation. It bring peoples and download, which is what most uploader are looking after.

Only good point of MTL is that you get the general idea of what's going on if you don't speak Japanese or use translating tool as you play...

Term444

Reputation score
Believe me, if I had the know how about the game code and the actual language skills to do translations Id be doing a lot of them and manually. But, you know.
I never had the time to learn more than a few words of Japanese unfortunately.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I don't think peoples fault MTL maker. It's better than no translation to get an idea of what's going on / skill & quest to do.
The real problem is the increase in uploader hooking peoples with "english" translation not mentioning it's a full machine translation.
I've seen a few that gave worst translation then phrase by phrase translating tool, to the point of getting unintelligible text -_-

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I don't think peoples fault MTL maker. It's better than no translation to get an idea of what's going on / skill & quest to do.
The real problem is the increase in uploader hooking peoples with "english" translation not mentioning it's a full machine translation.
I've seen a few that gave worst translation then phrase by phrase translating tool, to the point of getting unintelligible text -_-
I have seen some that are worse than no translation, like they change the meaning of a phrase completely or choose the worst 1 between 2 options because they ignore the context