Yet Another CYOA

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Yet Another CYOA

1B.

Definitely Star Trek style.

Clothing the same as what Diagasvesle described, 'cept without that annoying eyepatch.

OP
LadyAliciaRavenhurst
Reputation score

Clothing the same as what Diagasvesle described, 'cept without that annoying eyepatch.
I'm inclined to agree with Diagasvesle's decision. Would you accept a Garrus-style visor or do you want her face bare?

By the way, I suppose I should have checked first, but are you okay with me using Zen as the AI's name?

Currently winning votes (still got another half a day before I finalise it) are:

• 1b) Go to Serris IV and its savanna. You don’t care where you land as long as it’s close to the energy source. (five votes)
  • Star Trek-style holograms (three votes)

Out of curiosity, is it just your preferred choice or is there some reason everyone's avoiding the rainforest?

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I appreciate Zen being used in the story at least some way, as a nice consolation prize. It sounds like a good name for a computer AI, especially if you can come up with a good acronym for what Z.E.N. stands for. I will especially like it if she is an interactive hologram a la Star Trek. (Means she can get involved in the adventure, potentially.)

I chose savannah because rainforest has been done a lot. Savannah's new and might lend itself to some interesting creatures/aliens.

Oh and yeah, visor thing is fine.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm inclined to agree with Diagasvesle's decision. Would you accept a Garrus-style visor or do you want her face bare?

By the way, I suppose I should have checked first, but are you okay with me using Zen as the AI's name?

Currently winning votes (still got another half a day before I finalise it) are:

• 1b) Go to Serris IV and its savanna. You don’t care where you land as long as it’s close to the energy source. (five votes)
  • Star Trek-style holograms (three votes)

Out of curiosity, is it just your preferred choice or is there some reason everyone's avoiding the rainforest?

Face bare if you please.
Zen is good.

Rainforest is being avoided, at least to my opinion, is that no information of what kind of creatures, plants, insects are to be expected to be found in the rainforest. It probably is a gigantic deathtrap.

OP
LadyAliciaRavenhurst
Reputation score

It sounds like a good name for a computer AI, especially if you can come up with a good acronym for what Z.E.N. stands for. I will especially like it if she is an interactive hologram a la Star Trek. (Means she can get involved in the adventure, potentially.)"
I was thinking that Zen would just be a name, but if you want it to be a class of AI, that's okay (I'll find a way around things if another AI ever happens to appear). What about... Zero-Energy Neural network or something? As for the Star Trek hologram, I was considering that to maybe be one result. Maybe Liara finds something to allow Zen to temporarily leave the ship like the Doctor's mobile emitter.

Oh and yeah, visor thing is fine.
Face bare if you please.
What about a compromise? Visor is a retractable part of the suit used as a telescope, scanning tool, etc?

Rainforest is being avoided, at least to my opinion, is that no information of what kind of creatures, plants, insects are to be expected to be found in the rainforest. It probably is a gigantic deathtrap.
Hmm... interesting... *scribble scribble*

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I don't mind her face being bare either.

Agreed on the mobile emitter - my thoughts exactly.

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm fine with the retractable visor if when using it allows communication back to Zen and the ship.

I was hoping for something like this, for the armor outside of the ship but I guess this could be an acquired item later in the story.

OP
LadyAliciaRavenhurst
Reputation score

After lurking for a few weeks and watching most of the erotic CYOAs here failing, I decided to take on the challenge myself and try to get one finished.
Well, that fucking failed, didn't it?

I'm sorry. Real life got in the way, having to move back in with my parents when my job collapsed, lack of a working computer, followed by lack of working internet access... things did not go to plan... -.-

I'm sorry, but I've just lost all creative drive for this story. If anyone wants to pick it up in my place, you are more than welcome. If not, I really am sorry for wasting everyone's time...