What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア2 / The Paradise Fortress of RePure Aria 2 (RJ242008)

2dguy

Reputation score
we should all go swarm his twitter and let him know how much we love his games!!

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Game is out on digiket

suckafatone

Reputation score
im giving it about few weeks due to potential patching not willing to try to play something then have save file broken

OP
Sitas

Sitas

Reputation score
DLsite様とデジケットコム様に提出完了 (たぶんデジケットコム様のほうが早い) 審査終了までお待ちください…
Translated by Google translator:
Submission completion to DLsite and Dejiketto.com (probably faster for Dejiketto.com) Please wait until the end of the examination ...
So we just need to be patient a bit more and it will also be available on DLsite.
Hopefully on the english DLsite, too.

/e:
And on his site:
DLsite.com
(審査終了までお待ちください。)
Translated:
DLsite.com
(Please wait until the end of the examination.)

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Some Google translated info from the buy page that seems pretty important. I think it might be better to wait a little bit before buying.

* This version is about 70-80% of the planned final version It is the degree of perfection of feeling.
(I will finish because there is no one who will take over the trace when I run out. I apologize ...)

* There are some unstable or unimplemented pictures.
* There are sub-characters that have not yet been associated with H. (Add in the
update ) * In the update will be added images (dots, event CG), BGM correction and
dot H, sub events, additional scenarios, etc.

* It may take 50 hours or more to clear the game.
The ratio of erotic to play time may be small.
Please play in the sense of a long-length RPG with rare eroticism.

* It is recommended to play multiple save files as there may be bugs.

* Please check the trial version before purchasing.

zchaos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game is now out on the japanese Dlsite.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys just to check. Does this game count as loli or shota? I found a link to the game already and am in the process of reuploading it to MEGA. It'll take about 2-4 hours though.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Little spirits in kimonos 100% loli.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Ok then it's up. PM away.

If you enjoy what you get, make sure to buy it. Always support devs you like... unless you're like me and can't be caught dead buying anything like this.

OP
Sitas

Sitas

Reputation score
Thread moved to the Hentai Games section.
Thank you!

I've just submitted a request to DLsite to release this game on the english DLsite as well.
Since the previous games were all released on the english DLsite, the chances are really high that this game will also be available there, too!

/e:
Hey guys just to check. Does this game count as loli or shota? I found a link to the game already and am in the process of reuploading it to MEGA. It'll take about 2-4 hours though.
Unless it's tagged on DLsite as "loli", it's not.
I mean, what does loli really mean?
There are games like RE201949 who have a loli tag even through the girl has big tits.

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
On this forum, if it looks loli it is loli. It's not a debate.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
if the game goes out in English DLSite it doesn't necessarily mean it'll still get an "official" translation, would it?

OP
Sitas

Sitas

Reputation score
That would mean that i spend the next few days making up tags, like "Outdoor Exposure" since you can walk around naked as the male and also "NTR" since the male can be raped by the monster girls and as such they are NTR'ing the female forms of the male.

if the game goes out in English DLSite it doesn't necessarily mean it'll still get an "official" translation, would it?
It just means we non-japanese speaking people can buy this game.
It only gets an official translation if there are a lot of people interested in it, although I don't know the exact criteria.

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not in the slightest.

I don't mean to argue with you but you say "it's not a debate" in the same sentence as "if it looks like a loli". Well if you have to guess by looks if something looks like something then it is up for debate by definition.

OP
Sitas

Sitas

Reputation score
I don't mean to argue with you but you say "it's not a debate" in the same sentence as "if it looks like a loli". Well if you have to guess by looks if something looks like something then it is up for debate by definition.
I'll throw this game into the discussion:
Sooo...every girl with the breast-size or lower of that girl is a loli?
I guess there won't be many games here without the loli tag anymore then.