What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ゆめなまこん] [Yumenamakon] REMAINS REBIRTH (RJ297816)

RockCat

Reputation score
Author posted new thing on his ci-en, seems like he moved the demo to be relased in the middle of november... at least that's what google translate hinted me that they wrote.

OP
Tewi

Tewi

Reputation score
Author posted new thing on his ci-en, seems like he moved the demo to be relased in the middle of november... at least that's what google translate hinted me that they wrote.
Yeah I already corrected the op info when he posted last friday. But it's not the demo, the game itself should release mid november.

OP
Tewi

Tewi

Reputation score
Ci-en update: The game is around 90% complete (minus debugging) and the demo should come out at the beginning of November. Estimated release date of mid-November hasn't changed.

RockCat

Reputation score
Ci-en update: The game is around 90% complete (minus debugging) and the demo should come out at the beginning of November. Estimated release date of mid-November hasn't changed.
That's good to hear, i also hope that the kitty girl is a main heroine so we can feel her on many occasions :sneaky:

OP
Tewi

Tewi

Reputation score
Ci-en update:
1604983060973.png
The game is not finished and it's not likely to come out this year. They hope they can be done by the beginning of next year.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RockCat

Reputation score
Ci-en update:
View attachment 35890
The game is not finished and it's not likely to come out this year. They hope they can be done by the beginning of next year.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Damn it, i was hoping for the game to come out sooner than next year.

Looks like we have to wait a lot more.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The demo for the game is out. I played it and I have to say, I'm quite disappointed... It plays like a generic RPG H game, slow paced, grindy, and reward event based H scenes only. Normally these types of H games are made par for the course all the time but this creator made some really entertaining H games in the past with combat sex and reverse rape battle fuck level drain gameplay. I'm not sure if this was just something he needed to do, but as far as an H game goes you're going to be doing a lot more game than H sadly. The reward is tied to leveling the girls too so there's probably going to be a lot of reused H scenes, maybe with more dialogue per variation, this creator never really made an H game with an outstanding number of HCG before. At least you can tell he put more effort in this RPG experience with VA and custom graphics. I'm probably just going to rip the CG for this one. It might have an interesting story, if I could read it.

Last edited:

noluck

Reputation score
Game's out. Already got stuck at the fire mansion because I think the dev forgot to put an item in one of the rooms that lets you progress. Anyways, it's pretty much a standard RPG maker H-Game from what I can tell. Some puzzles here and there.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
anyone know how to get scenes XD ? i guess il wait for a save on this one as well.

OP
Tewi

Tewi

Reputation score
Added download links for the game in the description.

Also found a save online (I think it has all cg)

Schatten

Reputation score
This game... really is an odd one. I'm almost sad it's an H-game, because underneath that label, there's actually a pretty great RPG to be found. Yumenamakon has put a lot of effort into it. There's standard xp-based levelling, key items that can be found in the world to unlock powerups of your choosing and finally a great deal of equipment to be found and also crafted. Even a food system for temporary buffs exists. Very in-depth, all in all. The story is quite intriguing as well, at least from what I could tell with just machine translation.
Unfortunately, as Mikufanboy correctly pointed out, there's more game than H-game to be found here, which is not what the majority of people here will be looking for.

As for the H-content, I actually enjoyed most of it. Which is highly unusual for me, as I'm only interested in femdom most times. This game has "consensual" as its main theme. At most there are some scenes where a girl get frisky with the MC and in some others the MC gets a bit rough with them. For anyone who wants to know how to unlock the scenes, there's basically six types of them.

Power transfer: In various spots around the world, some in hidden spots and some at the end of dungeons, you can find items called "pure material". Using this material, you can unlock new powers for the MC and the girls in a library-like room in the castle. Every so often, you'll unlock a special power that can be passed to the girls via H-scene in a room on the second floor of the castle. There's four of these for each girl (except for the maid), I believe.

Room H-scenes: The condition for these ones should be either having completed all of the power transfer scenes or being close to the end of the main story. You'll find the three girls in their rooms on the second floor of the castle (to the left). Just talk to them.
Sugar (the mage girl) actually has a second one. The condition is a bit obscure. When you talk to the maid in the dining room of the castle, she will at some point mention wanting to make the ultimate dessert, using "Eden Strawberry". Couldn't find the strawberry for the life of me despite looking where I think it should be, but cheating it in works just find. Give her the strawberry, enjoy the neat little scene of girls eating dessert, and afterwards you'll find Sugar in her room.

Maid scenes: The maid isn't an active companion, so she gets no powerups. You'll generally find her hanging around in the courtyard of the castle. Whenever she's found on the ground floor instead, there's a H-scene waiting for you. I am entirely clueless as to what the trigger for that is though. After more investigation, there's four of these scenes for her, and I couldn't get the last one to trigger no matter what. It might be a bug for all I know. That said, you can use the tool I linked at the bottom of the post to manually set the switch required for this scene to show in the gallery to 'true'.

Night crawling: Again, I have no idea about the trigger for these, but depending on who you have in your party, selecting the "Camp" option at a checkpoint (the one in your room works too) can result in a scene where one of the girls comes to visit you at night. I do believe you need to have progressed a good bit into the power transfer scenes for this to happen. This happens only for the companions, not the maid.

"Continuation" scenes: These ones are simple. Whenever you've had any of the above scenes (mostly power transfer ones, I believe), take a nap in your room. This will often trigger a short continuation scene using the same CGs as the "trigger scene". Each girl has three of these, with only the maid having two.

"Threesome" scene: There's a single one of these, with Semet and Ann (catgirl and knight). I don't know what the trigger is, but I can hazard a guess. In the Isra Desert, there's one oasis with a lake you can enter. Do so with the two girls in your party and interact with the sparkling spot to trigger a little non-H bathing scene. If my guess is right, the threesome scene can trigger afterwards.

I hope this will help anyone actually wanting to play the game. I also highly recommend this tool for easy MTL if you do:
https://ulmf.org/threads/tool-rpg-maker-mv-mz-vxace-vx-xp-wolf-rpg-cheat-auto-translate-tool.14436/

Edit: I finished the game. Definitely a fantastic RPG. Also, according to the little info board in the gallery, I should have all the CG's unlocked. Updated the sections above with relevant information.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to H-Games section.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is overall a good game for RPG lovers and not people just looking for a fapgame. An impressively huge departure from yumenamakon's other games.

Unlike the complete throwaway stories of the circle's other games, this one has an intriguing world and story, and the available add-on lore is colossal (57 lore entries to find, according to the game). It's a good read especially for fans of post-apocalypse fantasy on a cosmic scale. I've barely scratched the surface of the lore entries but the main story has hooked me in and given me pretty great "whoa" moments. On the flip-side, this means it's hard to recommend to the EN H-game community. If you don't know a lick of Japanese or haven't rewired your brain to understand MTL, you lose a big part of the enjoyment of this game.

Lots of secrets scatted all over the map, so it's rewarding to keep eyes peeled for any strange tilesets or lore entries that hint at secrets. The map is of the non-linear and weakly gated type, and player experience may vary; backtracking is required, and sometimes stumbling into an area with monsters way above your current level is also a problem because escaping is hard in this game (more on this later). Combat provides a challenge though it's mostly in terms of battle prep; the game gives a huge amount of equipment that not only give stats but also elemental/status effect resistances, and even skills. A good equipment/skill set-up tailored to the enemy can make a night-and-day difference to the battle.

Voiced H-scenes are always a treat. The scenario writing and voices are nice, and I especially love Sugar's scenes. CG is on the low side though, with very little variance, which is a disappointment.

The game isn't without its flaws though, and even minor things end up being especially pronounced to me because I liked the game's presentation so much that I started focusing on the nitty-gritty.

The number of status effects are extremely bloated and hard to account for, which is a problem because a lot of the status effects are hugely debilitating. There are like 3 or 4 different statuses that can cause turn skips, so have fun looking through your inventory to find equipment that blocks the one that the current map's enemies are using. In the end, it's sometimes better to just stack the luck stat to avoid getting hit by statuses in the first place.
The player is recommended to avoid getting into battles in the first place if they don't need to, but the symbol encounters can get pretty dense along with tricky/random pathing. Escape probability is based on the speed stat and usually just too low for monsters at your level unless you're encountering deliberately slow enemies like golems, and practically zero for monsters stronger than you so getting into a battle in a map you shouldn't be in is a quick F5 restart or a trip back to base (along with money deduction penalty early on in the game). I don't think I saw any guaranteed-escape use items which I feel the game sorely needed.
The last few areas honestly felt just way too big and tiresome to traverse with a lot of "Find the key > Unlock the door in a map you passed by just now", especially since the symbol encounters respawn when re-entering maps. Also stacks with the above two issues I had with the game because it was basically "Touch an enemy symbol -> Try and fail to escape -> Get hit with status effects".

And lastly, despite me talking about how much I like orthodox RPGs with a good story, It's still an R18 game and I do look forward to and want more H-scenes if they are good. And they are pretty darn good. The main scenes are tied to strengthening your female partners which means I saw most of the scenes long before the endgame, so the H-scene count just doesn't feel enough compared to the length of the game proper. I want to fuck Sugar more god dammit give me more of her scenes

-----

has the most cohesive guide I've seen, and I found all the CGs in-game without flagswitching. The 3 missable scenes/storylines (in ascending order of difficulty to find) are:

Just visit the oasis with both in the party (Sugar can be in too if you've unlocked to full party by then but won't affect the scene), then head back to the castle.

After talking to the chicken boss in the castle at least twice, interact with the top rightmost corner of his boss room, by the cliffs, for the strawberry, then head back to the castle and get Ritchie to make the crepe.

Talk to the exploring gnome/fairy in the various maps, cumulating in the hidden area in the frozen time map, and he'll give you his choker. Return it to the other gnome in the village, interact with the chest to get lore and a key item that lets you change your protagonist's name, then talk to Ritchie.

-----

P.S. Man the first page of this thread is shit

Last edited: