What's new

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Aylia's Story - English H-Game Goodness!

Yummy will reward us if we reach the 100 page (of course) by give us a teasing image (naked of course) never see beford or you will not ?:confused: please anser me yummy senpai
i agree with this guy..!
YT should reward us with something if this thread reach 100 pages..
like aylia teasing pose or somethin like that..
after all, he fucked on the 100 page bet, like he said so him self.. LOL

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

after all, he fucked on the 100 page bet, like he said so him self.. LOL
dont think it was him that fucked up.

and i probably need to revisit the pages again, but i was thinking, that it wasnt a real bet or anything.

maho

Demon Girl
Reputation score

...I probably know the answer but Im gonna ask anyway...is chapter 1 still not done? and no date for it?

OP
YummyTiger

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

...I probably know the answer but Im gonna ask anyway...is chapter 1 still not done? and no date for it?
Yes, it is still not done.

No, I don't give out release dates anymore.

I've been making a series of public posts on Patreon, where I basically update every time I finish final editing/polishing of each day during chapter 1. Makes it fairly easy to check the status. It's been taking about 4 days to polish each in-game day.

Thanks for your patience.

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

We will probably get back to 80-90 once the mods clean the place again, and it reached 99 via a lot of off-topic posts, you could say it doesn't count.
oh? when will that happened?
to tell u the truth, i've never heard of the mods deleting some dirty post..

wow,, applaud to the mods and their hard work !!!

fafnirgd

Reputation score

Finally, I'm fucked on the 100 page bet. Sooo... Chapter 1 or 200 pages? :p
Just delete the Thread and open a new one. =P Thats not cheating it´s creative finding of solutions. =P

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Psh, I have no idea what y'all are talking about, this thread is 50 pages for me.

BackArcher

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can you remind me, what were we betting for if 100 pages win?

Shima

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I stated earlier that I would make a bet later.

I bet that we'll reach 100 pages first :p
Cheeky.

It looks like we're not all that far off now, though I keep thinking to myself... maybe I should lock myself up away from the game until the whole thing is complete so I can binge it. Dilemmas, dilemmas.

Sorry if this has been stated before but I can't really seem to find the info, maybe I'm just dumb. Does anyone know how the chapters will actually *work*? Will they be separate games that read the same save file or files added to the first? Since they'll need information to carry over, correct?

I imagine we'll just be dumping new files into the chapter 1 folder that adds the next chapter to the game?

OP
YummyTiger

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I stated earlier that I would make a bet later.

I bet that we'll reach 100 pages first :p
Cheeky.

It looks like we're not all that far off now, though I keep thinking to myself... maybe I should lock myself up away from the game until the whole thing is complete so I can binge it. Dilemmas, dilemmas.

Sorry if this has been stated before but I can't really seem to find the info, maybe I'm just dumb. Does anyone know how the chapters will actually *work*? Will they be separate games that read the same save file or files added to the first? Since they'll need information to carry over, correct?

I imagine we'll just be dumping new files into the chapter 1 folder that adds the next chapter to the game?
I'd recommend binging it, but that is your call. The full game will by far be the best experience. It might be worth playing Chapter 1 to get the full feel of what to expect and then waiting until next fall for the whole thing (I swear, development will go faster).

Ultimately, all five chapters will make up ONE single RPG Maker game. It will be ONE download and you will play the entire thing from prologue to ending in one game.

Early access games have patches/releases and get released as they go, this is my way of doing that. Instead of small, monthly builds, I've decided to do 5 larger builds. The other BIG reason I did this, was I wanted people to have a pretty good idea exactly how many pledges there would be per game. I pledge to a number of patreons, but one thing that bothers me is I never know just how many pledges I'll have to make before a game is complete. Am I going to be pledging for 2 years and have to make 24 pledges? So, in doing a release-per-pledge model and creating 5 chapters, people can be fairly confident that there will only be around 4-5 pledges for the entire game. You can then calculate how much you'd like to pay accordingly (or just play if for free). If that makes sense.

A really annoying issue is that I still don't have save transfers working. I use a lot of scripts, and one in particular (achievements) is posing a problem. I add achievements via the script, and since I have no way of setting up all the achievements for the entire game at this point, I will be adding more and more as chapters are developed. Achievements are my way of making Aylia's development dynamic. Levels will improve her a bit, but most of her development occurs through her actions and earned achievements. Does she serve as a tavern wench often? Well, then she starts to earn achievements related to "wenchin'" and will develop things dexterity from dodging those groping hands, and skills where she can tease enemies, etc.

I do have a programmer helping me, but since I can't pay him regularly, it is off and on. He is tackling the save transfer issue, and it will be resolved for chapter 2. That does mean, you'll need to start over once more after chapter 1. Sorry about that, but I think the trade-off of a dynamic experience is worth it. Plus, I'm sure someone will post a save download along the way.

Whew, I started rambling a bit, hope that answered your questions.

AllenAndArth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

to victory! ah, but don't rush the game yummy, we can wait, i'm just really competitive =P:cool:

dumai12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'd recommend binging it, but that is your call. The full game will by far be the best experience. It might be worth playing Chapter 1 to get the full feel of what to expect and then waiting until next fall for the whole thing (I swear, development will go faster).
Yummy I have to ask, why do you think you'll be able to release the entire game by next Fall? This just really confuses me. I know you're getting more experience and what not, but even now just polishing Chapter 1 is taking over a month. Development speed for this to occur would have to increase like...tenfold, literally. Will significant changes be occurring between now and then? Like more development time per week or shorter chapters? Assuming Chapter 1 is complete by the end of November, this means your goal is to have Chapter 2 complete by around March and each subsequent chapter every 3 months. I imagine the turtle constructing a cocoon, and coming out a week later as a tiger.

Btw I think it's insane to still not do a pledged update for chapter 1. But we all have our own crazy I guess.

Last edited:
Reputation score

Psh, I have no idea what y'all are talking about, this thread is 50 pages for me.
Yeah, I'm really confused as well, people are all "we should get to a hundred pages" and I'm looking at page fifteen....

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

. . . -.- I still hit the 100 Thread even if you deleted my Post -_-

Besides: Will there be an Optionto NOT couple with the Gnome? = o

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

. . . -.- I still hit the 100 Thread even if you deleted my Post -_-

Besides: Will there be an Optionto NOT couple with the Gnome? = o
gnome? or goblin?

YT says there will be a chance to ditch the perv goblin for temporary.. but not permanently..

again.. CMIIW

EDIT : Oh..? a hundred page,, for the second time ~,~"

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

gnome? or goblin?

YT says there will be a chance to ditch the perv goblin for temporary.. but not permanently..

again.. CMIIW

EDIT : Oh..? a hundred page,, for the second time ~,~"
Oh you can even ditch him? Nice! :D Well what i meant was to not form a Couple with him :)

So in other words to NOT be Girlfriend boyfriend with him ;)

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh you can even ditch him? Nice! :D Well what i meant was to not form a Couple with him :)

So in other words to NOT be Girlfriend boyfriend with him ;)
that, i do not know..
actually, that's a new information to me.. girlfriend boyfriend?
naahhh, cant be..

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

that, i do not know..
actually, that's a new information to me.. girlfriend boyfriend?
naahhh, cant be..
sooo . . . as long as you can avoid to couple with the green guy I am happy :D

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

sooo . . . as long as you can avoid to couple with the green guy I am happy :D
If you had asked me 2 years ago, I would agree with you. But now, the only thing I want for Bogworth is a place between Aylia's bum.