What's new

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Aylia's Story - English H-Game Goodness!

Well... he's working on day three, at least?
He finished day 3 on 30th of October. Took him 10 days to go from day 1 to day 3, at that rate 6 more days would take him about a month. It might actually be done before Christmas ... maaaaaybe.

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Or he will become crazy after some day without video game and want make a "little" pause and decide to finish all elder stroll and all witcher before restart :D

Dalurker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That sounds like the longest game ever. :(
Sounds like ... The more you know :p

Btw, this is an excellent opportunity to get to 100 pages before Yummy releases Chapter 1 :D

And the turtle thing was a good idea, as agonizing as its progress is, I prefer it to the alternative of being in total limbo.

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well with much anticipation we all wait that is for sure.

As things get closer to completion I'd like to think the need for revisions will become less as it has not been as long of a time span between the original draft and say now. Perhaps wishful thinking on my part in that manner, but when it comes to Yummy I find its best to sprinkle it on pretty thick to get through the wait.

Go Yummy!

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

4 days without news or update..
i know YT is slow compare to the others..

sigh.. i have to stop checking this thread everyday..
when this thread reaching the 100th page..
i'll be back (thumbs up)

EdgeOfShadow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sounds like this... The more you know :p

Btw, this is an excellent opportunity to get to 100 pages before Yummy releases Chapter 1 :D

And the turtle thing was a good idea, as agonizing as its progress is, I prefer it to the alternative of being in total limbo.
Why does this link lead to page with Skyrim screenshots? When it comes to story, quests and mechanics (unmodded) Skyrim is worst of at least last 3 TES games not counting TES Online.

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Why does this link lead to page with Skyrim screenshots? When it comes to story, quests and mechanics (unmodded) Skyrim is worst of at least last 3 TES games not counting TES Online.
despite all of that, skyrim reach the highest sells between them and the most money maker..
opinion can change, but facts dont lie

and even the modding community (LL & nexus) still active even today.. how many years has it been?
skyrim never die :D

Last edited:

Nelico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

despite all of that, skyrim reach the highest sells between them and the most money maker..
opinion can change, but facts dont lie

and even the modding community (LL & nexus) still active even today.. how many years has it been?
skyrim never die :D
Might be because they just re-released a cheap rehash for PS4 and other current gen consoles.
It's still the worst of the scrolls. Even if it sold more than the others. But enough strolls through the scrolls.

What happens first:
1)Aylia in sexy santa costume
2)100 pages
3)a release?
I'm for 1, quickly followed by 3.

But YT should take his time. A late masterpiece is always better than an early mess filled with suprise bugs.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Need new thread, no ones looking through 100+ pages of pre-release posts for help on the game

nuclearbomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a feeling that the thread is either getting locked and replaced or cleaned up on release, not that I see how that will help in the long run when development starts on Chapter 2. Then the cycle starts all over again.

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's still the worst of the scrolls. Even if it sold more than the others.
i dont get your logic -_-".

btw, i bet 100th page will come 1st, and then the release of ch.1?

YT progress is really slow, despite getting big money from patreon..
i know its just a hobby to YT, but in my personal opinion, if im taking money from others for what i do, its can not be called a hobby anymore..
money comes responsibility..

sony101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i dont get your logic -_-".

btw, i bet 100th page will come 1st, and then the release of ch.1?

YT progress is really slow, despite getting big money from patreon..
i know its just a hobby to YT, but in my personal opinion, if im taking money from others for what i do, its can not be called a hobby anymore..
money comes responsibility..
Well if you would actually read just a little bit of this thread or just open your eyes and look at his patreon site correctly you would soon realize that he doesn't actually get any money right now due to his payment model...

xpyke

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well if you would actually read just a little bit of this thread or just open your eyes and look at his patreon site correctly you would soon realize that he doesn't actually get any money right now due to his payment model...
And he said many times that chapter 1 would be free, no pledges for it.

pcnovaes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's really unfair of us hating on yummy over delays when he only postponed the release to make the game even better, when a lot of big publishers rush the release of incomplete and buggy games.
We should see the first chapter still this year as long as he doesn't decide to improve the game doing something like migrating to MV.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*dicks out for rushing YT*

Also don't mention MV!!! Give him ideas lol

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

but he did get money from his work (translation and games).. more than 10k in US Dollar..
i think that's a big amount there..
at least for me its a very big amount.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

but he did get money from his work (translation and games).. more than 10k in US Dollar..
i think that's a big amount there..
at least for me its a very big amount.
you might as well bang your head against a wall than to say stuff like that here lol.

Last edited: