What's new

Re: Aylia's Story - English H-Game Goodness!

Let's just all agree on the fact that YTs Working Level is over 9000. He seems to be faster than Square Enix, anyway. And all without DLC.

Gotta have to agree that the Gallery is awesome and pretty sure the rest of the game will be even better.

Omg, Yummy, at first I was kinda meh-ing myself because I usually don't like to replay H-games just to get all scenes, cos, you don't always know how to get them, and then when you miss them you scream and hit your head against the walls.

But I agree, the hint about H-scenes should be in ALL H-games, thanks a lot Yummy :3

Aylia's Story HGotY :D

Ok now i join the hype train XD

Attachments

• original.jpg
    original.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 0

for completionists, it can be a headache.

I heard there're some mechanisms that allow to replay battles without need to reload and having the СG saved. Some circles even write such "stress-free decisions" as game's feature. It greases gameplay a lot.
Of course, it won't work for plot scenes, but why not for fights?

Yummy i got my account fully activated today and the first thing i have to do is say that i loved the prologue of aylia's story and am super exited for the first chapter.

Yummy i got my account fully activated today and the first thing i have to do is say that i loved the prologue of aylia's story and am super exited for the first chapter.

yeah, you, and everyone else..
btw, welcome to our hype train :D

yeah, you, and everyone else..
btw, welcome to our hype train :D

60017336.jpg

Welcome man. Join the hype train and enjoy the pronz that's already released all over the forum :cool:

Oh, I've never been on an actual train. Well, actually, I've been on the little train at a zoo, but that is it.

hey yummy your turtle start to going back! You have add karote in day 3 for help it to go they direction

hey yummy your turtle start to going back! You have add karote in day 3 for help it to go they direction
It's moonwalking. Mooning the finishline!

I'm sure a bunch of them would have paid if it reduced the waiting.
Sometime paying to make things quicker is like asking 9 women to deliver a baby in 1 month: it just doesn't work this way :D

Sometime paying to make things quicker is like asking 9 women to deliver a baby in 1 month: it just doesn't work this way :D

Huh, of course it works. You just ask them while they are in their 8th month. :p

Yeah, I'm just... just gonna get out now...

Just wanted to say I'm excited to see where this project goes, and see what mischief Bogwort comes up with! Take your time, a rushed game is forever bad.

Well... he's working on day three, at least?

Back