What's new

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Aylia's Story - English H-Game Goodness!

Long thread so I just skimmed through, a simple question. I found the event with the drunk dude where he pulls down the potato sack. Is there any more H content in the demo (prologue)?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah I've played bethesda games.

Although how I started was not something usual.

First I bought a brand new pc just for playing PSO2 on when it got announced.

After 1-2 insufferable years of "delays" I was like, now that I got a PC worth a decent damn at least, might as well as check out the bethesda games and use mods..

Few years later, I've played Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 4. On their own, it was pretty much unplayable but with addition of mods allowing me to have naked women and whatever I want made them very very playable for me.

I did hear of Elder Scrolls MMO but I knew best kind of mods and whatever I want mods won't be allowed at all so I don't give a damn about it. And yeah, time commitment. I've done that on world of warcraft. :p

At least yummytiger gives good and valid reasons for delays so I don't mind when Sega is like, erm uhm its still coming guys, its delayed and that's all we're saying and we refuse to tell you guys because we're awesome like that! Needless to say that my opinion of Sega of Japan took a huge dive. Times where companies would get away with that kind of excuse is no more. Especially when they aren't having any problems producing new game after new game in japan. Sega of Japan is dead to me until they prove me wrong otherwise.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I think you have to give Bethesda create for embracing the modding community and creating the foundation to build upon. Personally, I've always enjoyed Bethesda games. Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, etc. I've had good times with all of them. I don't wait eagerly for their releases though, because I don't even bother to play them until a year or two after release. Give it time for all the DLCs and mods to come together, then it is quite a good experience.

Also, Bethesda did not create the MMO, it was another company. I do believe Bethesda published it (could be wrong here), but they did not create it. I have not played it, as after Everquest, I vowed never to play another MMO. The time commitment was too great.

@Shyao: You're better off just waiting and seeing. I will say that there is more to a day than running a single errand. Typically, major quest lines or rival quest lines advance to the night system. There are a number of side quests and minor events though to find as well. The day/night system is not timer based, so you could run around for hours if you'd like without night ever coming.

The 9 days is a bit misleading, because of all the choices. It could take more days for some playthroughs and fewer (although not much fewer). I can tell you, I believe you should get 8-10 hours out of the release to find everything. If you read super fast, probably less, but I'd expect at least 5 hours at a minimum. For someone like me who checks EVERYTHING and searches everywhere, it'd easily take 10+ hours.
I am so excited now. As a completionist myself, knowing how much content you estimate to be in this next release has me really excited and giddy.

Please, take your time polishing the next release. I know it'll be worth the wait!

Dalurker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

At least yummytiger gives good and valid reasons for delays so I don't mind when Sega is like, erm uhm its still coming guys, its delayed and that's all we're saying and we refuse to tell you guys because we're awesome like that! Needless to say that my opinion of Sega of Japan took a huge dive. Times where companies would get away with that kind of excuse is no more. Especially when they aren't having any problems producing new game after new game in japan. Sega of Japan is dead to me until they prove me wrong otherwise.
Curious, which game/s are you talking about? Dont know much about them honestly. Except that they bought Atlus, I think :p

Regarding Bethesda games, I love them and I barely use mods (mostly to fix bugs and unfinished quests) but I think a strong point of them is that freedom of choice is by design. They are made to be open ended, both in-game and off-game (modding, mostly).
In-game freedom is fantastic, a friend of mine and I both play the games and go in completely different paths, doing quests in different order and also levelling up vastly different characters. So, we reach the same points and share stories and it is impressive to notice the differences. Like reaching Solitude in Skyrim as a game ending goal when you're a demigod or just the second stop after Whiterun.

Regarding Yummy. 10 hours? WOW. I am on the slow side of gaming and your demo lasted a couple of hours for me, so I am gonna enjoy this for quite a while it seems.

And final game might be huuuge :D

Do you want to aim for chapters of more or less the same size each?

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So, how many times will we have to restart the game to see "all" paths/scenes?

Mavski

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also, Bethesda did not create the MMO, it was another company. I do believe Bethesda published it (could be wrong here), but they did not create it. I have not played it, as after Everquest, I vowed never to play another MMO. The time commitment was too great.
You're right Yummy. Elder Scrolls Online was developed by ZeniMax Studios, Bethesda acted as the manufacturer and Publisher for the game.

♍VoidTraveler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

after skyrim (2011) bethesda made a elder scrolls mmo called elder scrolls online (2014).
at the moment theyre working on elder scrolls 6, afaik.

and i think skyrim as a game itself wasnt that great, but the mods ...
the mods, mate :D
Correct, often it's the mods that make the game actually fun.
And there were elder scrolls before skyrim.
Personally, i like those far more than skyrim. ;)

Haxor101

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think you have to give Bethesda create for embracing the modding community and creating the foundation to build upon.
It's also an easy out for them to provide the tools for people to change the game. Since they can literally just have other people do the bug fixing for free :D

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's also an easy out for them to provide the tools for people to change the game. Since they can literally just have other people do the bug fixing for free :D
bethesda did what they have been asked to do, and as reward their game has been bought (like .. a lot), their bugs have been fixed, their game polished and a shitton of content added.

i'd say it was a pretty smart move.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Curious, which game/s are you talking about? Dont know much about them honestly. Except that they bought Atlus, I think :p
Phantasy Star Online 2.

hugo77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

HOW? its just half an hour for me.. am i missing something?
Youre not missing anything, demo was very short. The guy who spent "couple of hours" is either lying or...i have no fucking clue what he was doing.

As for release date of Chapter 1 im not terribly optimistic. I'm guessing late December at the earliest. Its been over a week since the "final edit and polish" was announced and so far only the prologue is finished.

Haxor101

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

bethesda did what they have been asked to do, and as reward their game has been bought (like .. a lot), their bugs have been fixed, their game polished and a shitton of content added.

i'd say it was a pretty smart move.
Clever indeed. I've bought Fo3, FNV, and Skyrim twice :D

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Clever indeed. I've bought Fo3, FNV, and Skyrim twice :D
Now if only they weren't celebrated as the 'best company evar' when their own work is so shoddy.

If a company had released such buggy messes of games back on the SNES, they'd have been out of business real quick. Just goes to show how the world has changed since then. But then, people line up year after year for the latest glitchfest from Ubisoft, buying millions upon millions of copies, so what do I know?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now if only they weren't celebrated as the 'best company evar' when their own work is so shoddy.

If a company had released such buggy messes of games back on the SNES, they'd have been out of business real quick. Just goes to show how the world has changed since then. But then, people line up year after year for the latest glitchfest from Ubisoft, buying millions upon millions of copies, so what do I know?
Well, some of their glitches is hilarious that's why.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well part of the difference for those types of games is the expansiveness and scope, meaning there's a lot more places for the game to crash or get glitched. I agree, if the old sidescrolling Mario games had been full of problems when they're relatively so easy to code it would have been a bigger problem. The issues that get to me with Bethesda games is when they over-streamline some things and let others remain clunky as fuck. For example, Skyrim making all one handed weapons the same skill, as though you use a mace and a sword the same way, while keeping fucking pickpocket as a standalone skill. What a waste of time to try and level that up.

BackArcher

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does another turtle's step imply any download link?

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, some of their glitches is hilarious that's why.
If they have the gall to ask for $60 for a game, it better freaking work. This whole culture of "Eh, no need for testing. We'll just patch it later." should be punished with lack of sales. Maybe when their latest multi-million dollar game flops completely, these companies will actually fix the glitches prior to release.

Especially when said "later" never comes.

Dalurker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Youre not missing anything, demo was very short. The guy who spent "couple of hours" is either lying or...i have no fucking clue what he was doing.

As for release date of Chapter 1 im not terribly optimistic. I'm guessing late December at the earliest. Its been over a week since the "final edit and polish" was announced and so far only the prologue is finished.
Believe what you want. Not everyone read at the same speed, or play at the same speed.

It took me more than an hour for sure, about two (a couple of hours). Certainly, not three. I explored the dungeon, got out, was in doubt I missed something, went back. When you have the choice of the drunkard ( to expose or not) I tried both playing a bit each, and also with the ending and Bogworths conversation. I explored every corner of the map, stared at the art a bit, etc.

To each their own, the prologue lasted more than an hour in my case. If you are a faster player and enjoy yourself, more power to you man.
:cool:

Btw, that turtle is one day closer to the goal.