What's new

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Aylia's Story - English H-Game Goodness!

So what happens if she had

1. Low Pride + High Morality
2. Low Pride + Low Morality

No prizes for guessing which one we are interested in more.
1. Aylia fucks a guy to pass a toll bridge.
2. Aylia fucks the guy and robs him.
:p

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So what happens if she had

1. Low Pride + High Morality
2. Low Pride + Low Morality

No prizes for guessing which one we are interested in more.
See, I'm most interested in the outcomes if she has High Pride + Low Morality. What situations she can manipulate when she isn't afraid to use her body when the situation calls for it.

Nelico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The high pride + low morality variation kinda sounds like something we would see in Game of Por... I mean Thrones.

My guess would be that there are only four variations in pride + morality: high-high, high-low, low-high, low-low

Not that I'm not expecting more variations, since the corruption process is a slow one and build into the story instead of farmable corruption stats

bigtotoro

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This debate reminds me of the D&D alignment system. Just switch Morality for Good vs. Evil and Pride for Law vs. Chaos.

This needs a chart :D

Last edited:

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

D&D alignment system ? what it is a game ?

bigtotoro

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Edit: sorry!

/thread derailing.
Good sources. Hmmm. This could actually work somewhat.

Example:
Honorable Moral (Lawful Good) - Asagi from Moral Sword of Asagi
Amoral Neutral (Neutral Evil) - Rio from Bitch Exorcist Rio
Dishonorable Amoral (Chaotic Evil) - Where most corruption games actually lead to, even if Honorable Amoral, Amoral Neutral and Dishonorable Neutral could also be interesting. So I like that you make a distinction.

Now, this begs the question. Where does Aylia start at the beginning of the adventure? Honorable Moral, Moral Neutral, or maybe True Neutral? :)

Last edited:

thswherizat

Reputation score

Now, this begs the question. Where does Aylia start at the beginning of the adventure? Honorable Moral, Moral Neutral, or maybe True Neutral? :)
From the prologue I would clearly see her as Honorable Moral! Though YT has said previously that she's not a virgin, she certainly didn't seem interested in utilizing her body to gain any advantages.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the support! I am proud of my work. I'm displeased with how the Hunter's Quest release went (had no idea so many bugs were in place), but I'm pleased with the quality of what is transferred over so far. It's not for everyone, but I think most will like it.

As for Aylia's Story, you have two key stats Pride and Morality. You can have high pride, but low morals. Meaning, she's a devious, hard bitch. I actually don't really have much planned at this point for her to turn into a mindless slut at all. It's hard to explain it all, but there are plans for it to be possible for her to be a strong-willed woman who uses her sexual charms to get what she wants. I have three primary paths planned, with two endings per path (six total endings). One of them will suit you just fine I think :)

@stoper: Also, I'm trying to keep things more positive on Patreon stoper! I'm planning on posting a CG teaser tonight.
Awesome! I am tired of the mindless bimbo path generally seen in corruption routes of rpg games, so an evil succubus-like schemer is perfect. I hope this path will be ingame and not just an ending :p

bigtotoro

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

From the prologue I would clearly see her as Honorable Moral!
That was my conclusion too at first. But when thinking about it more, just because a character does have some honor/pride (her being a proud Eliandre and all, or even if she wasn't) and also some basic sexual morals (so she doesn't just go along with promiscuous offers from the resident green goblin) doesn't mean her initial alignment is not neutral in nature, even if obviously leaning to Moral and Honorable... Seems like a quasi-normal elf girl, not some paragon of sexual purity, IYKWIM.

Maybe it's even preferable that as a player character she be neutral at first, so your decisions do have impact. Let's say there's your typical h-rpg scenario where some dude asks to have sex with her in exchange for some critical plot information. A completely Moral leaning character would decline that immediately and look for a different option to get the info out of him...

Huh, what am I doing with my time... Writing about categorizing pr0n game characters... :D

viciouswaffel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You could be doing worse with your life, you could be watching an action movie with lots of violence and gore ^^

PeanutGallery

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So, if I understand this correctly... "pride" is her own willingness to stand up for herself or her values, while "morality" is how much concern she has for the well-being of others?

Am I sort of on the mark here?

High pride, high morality: Will take time to avoid a guard that's blocking her path, rather than risk hurting somebody just doing his job.
High pride, low morality: Will fight the guard to make sure he doesn't stand in her way.
Low pride, high morality: Will beg, bribe, or "bribe" the guard to let her by.
Low pride, low morality: As above, but then will betray the guard to avoid having to do what she promised.

Zephyrestess

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As for Aylia's Story, you have two key stats Pride and Morality. You can have high pride, but low morals. Meaning, she's a devious, hard bitch. I actually don't really have much planned at this point for her to turn into a mindless slut at all. It's hard to explain it all, but there are plans for it to be possible for her to be a strong-willed woman who uses her sexual charms to get what she wants. I have three primary paths planned, with two endings per path (six total endings). One of them will suit you just fine I think :)
No plans, but is there ever a possibility to have low pride and low morality (aka mindless slut)? I mean, yeah, too many games do it, but lots of people are into that which is probably why the market is saturated in that kind of content. I like it, although I sure as hell don't mind someone with the description you laid out, but the choices are very appreciated with a game that seems to be so vast.

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

No plans, but is there ever a possibility to have low pride and low morality (aka mindless slut)? I mean, yeah, too many games do it, but lots of people are into that which is probably why the market is saturated in that kind of content. I like it, although I sure as hell don't mind someone with the description you laid out, but the choices are very appreciated with a game that seems to be so vast.
Low on pride and morality still doesn't mean she's dumb and gets used as a trash can. Not in the way Japanese hentai games portray it.
But I agree, having the option to play the way you like it is always a good thing.

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Low on pride and morality still doesn't mean she's dumb and gets used as a trash can. Not in the way Japanese hentai games portray it.
But I agree, having the option to play the way you like it is always a good thing.
Yes it true generally if you are that you are a mercenary in Syria or Iraq tried to kill every body and rape every girl for people that paid you or in German ss army in ww2.
For low pride and high Morality it probably some Hermite like living in mountain and think how bad is humanity

Darian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don’t think corruption (I don't like that word by the way) can be reduced to an alignment, it’s too simplistic. To be precise, in my opinion the problem is more the way corruption is handled through the course of the game rather than the category the protagonist ends into. If the character development isn’t subtle enough the final stage is doomed to be a caricature, which is bad no matter what the caricature is.

It usually poorly done in H-game and I believe it's because often H-scenes lack of a third act. Generally it goes like this:
- A build up, where the protagonist is being cornered.
- The actual H-scene
After that the girl makes a commentary or two at best and then things go back to normal, the protagonist continuing her life like nothing happened.

I think we need much longer epilogues/aftermaths/follow-up, where the player can understand how the H-scene has affected the protagonist. Without detailed explanations about how the character grows it's no surprise the corruption has to be painted with that distasteful broad brush.

Yet there is so much to say. For example
Let's say Aylia and Bogwort come back from a quest where they had to have sex for the first time. What is Aylia thinking? Is she angry at herself for being too stupid to avoid it? Does she feel humiliated? Did she lose some self-respect? Maybe she's thinking it wasn't a big deal after all and it allowed them to complete the quest. Or perhaps that all things considered it wasn't unpleasant and since they had to do it anyway Bogwort could have tried to last longer. Or maybe it's everything at the same time and she's struggling with all those thoughts running through her head.

What is her attitude toward Bogwort? Is she mad at him? Is she still as confident around him? Perhaps a part of the submissive behavior she had to assume toward him remains. Is she irritated or embarrassed by the huge grin on his face? If he makes a snarky comment will she remain silent in disdain or in shame? Maybe she will rebuke him with a harsh judgment on his poor lover's performance or by casually bitchslapping him out of his shoes.

And in public/with other people around? Obviously she prefers it to remain a secret as she doesn't want to be known as the “goblins fucker”. But how will she behave? Will she remain perfectly cool or will she have the feeling it's written all over her face? Maybe she will act weird be trying too much to look normal, or perhaps she will blush every time a conversation about their quest has the slightest double entendre.
With an epilogue explaining the consequences of the previous actions of the protagonist, how they haunt her or changed her perspective the character may evolve with any desired complexity and without relying on stereotypes.

The problem is, the more choices the player gets the harder it is to do it right. How to combine a linear character development with a nonlinear game? It's the reason why games with a strong atmosphere and a story to unfold (like Deadspace for instance) give little freedom to the player. I would go as far as saying I would prefer less choice for that very reason but I guess I will be alone on that one. However, maybe it’s possible for secondary arcs like Aylia with that kid or Bogwort and Triste. There won’t be any problem if those are linear and I’m quite interested in seeing how the later will turn out.

Anyway, I think trying to fit Aylia into a category defined by a stereotypical alignment would hinder originality. Why not trying to make something new, especially with Bogwort who is a really imaginative addition? Like keeping the comic duo they form, with her bossing him around by day (so no change in her behavior) but by night he gradually manages to make her let him sneak into her bed because with the experience he learnt what she enjoys (much to her embarrassment).

raybeing

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello.
May I ask? Does YummyTiger discuss idea that come from us? I have 1.
Is there any dungeon that dedicated to corrupt female trespasser? Area like 'Lewd Temple' or places that need MC to place herself on top of 'SOMETHING' to proceed that filled with Ecchi monster and aphrodisiac trap in order to retrieve the so called 'Super SEXcalibur' sword.
This idea had been existed not some ago. 'Virgin Protection Magic', the more recent Shin-Sen-Den and a few games from 'Baroqupid' did use the idea of 'Lewd Dungeon'.
What do you guys think? Or this idea did share on this thread?

bigtotoro

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don’t think corruption (I don't like that word by the way) can be reduced to an alignment, it’s too simplistic.
Yeah yeah, but the main message at least I wanted to say, is that it's good there are two dimensions of what could be considered "corruption" rather than one, as it is a tad more interesting than going from an angel to "motto chinpo onegai" :D

I'd say that maybe I'd prefer that corruption be defined by story events and choices rather than stats (even though the meaningful story choices can be represented by stats). The difference is that it's not like "I need to have 40 immoral to do this event so I grind the stat by playing strip poker at the local tavern's hidden gambling room" but rather "I did some one-time story choices that meaningfully lead to the character behaving that certain way and me doing this might also have effects in the future"

The alignment thing is just a model, all that you mention can be used to build on that. There could also be other dimensions in there like reputation, temper and so on....

thswherizat

Reputation score

Hello.
May I ask? Does YummyTiger discuss idea that come from us? I have 1.
Is there any dungeon that dedicated to corrupt female trespasser? Area like 'Lewd Temple' or places that need MC to place herself on top of 'SOMETHING' to proceed that filled with Ecchi monster and aphrodisiac trap in order to retrieve the so called 'Super SEXcalibur' sword.
This idea had been existed not some ago. 'Virgin Protection Magic', the more recent Shin-Sen-Den and a few games from 'Baroqupid' did use the idea of 'Lewd Dungeon'.
What do you guys think? Or this idea did share on this thread?
Personally, I've always found these kinds of places are nearly impossible to do without a lot of breaking the 4th wall, because in a semi-reasonable universe (IE not a Oneone1 game) there's often no reason to have a place full of traps and things intended to turn women on. Also, I'm afraid the name 'sexcalibur' would be almost impossible to incorporate into a game that's attempting to create a reasonable game world.

With that said, I feel like there could be a challenge given by some eccentric nobleman of free treasure in the cellar of his house - provided Aylia can pass all the traps he's laid down there. In that case it could make sense to have it full of ero-pitfalls for the protagonist.

Imlerith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Let's hope that well get a lot of scenes between Aylia and the little green guy. It will be great!