What's new

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Aylia's Story - English H-Game Goodness!

So did something happened between April and September? Obviously there was a point where a May release was looking likely, and now Yummy is still working his ass off in September. Did the game just got bigger again, or was there a hiatus in summer?

Sorry if this has been discussed already, I've been following the project off and on for the last few months. I'm still looking foward to it though
first he released his translation of Hunters Quest, then he started revamping a lot, mainly the CGs.

Since the development was going on for so long, he wasnt happy anymore with the stuff he made at the beginning, since his skills and therefore his standards as well, improved by a good margin.

Shima

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

first he released his translation of Hunters Quest, then he started revamping a lot, mainly the CGs.

Since the development was going on for so long, he wasnt happy anymore with the stuff he made at the beginning, since his skills and therefore his standards as well, improved by a good margin.
Seems like a good ol' case of improving so much over the time you're working on something that the stuff you used to think was good is no longer up to scratch.

On a separate note.
I've been following this development pretty much since it began, lurking. And sat through every missed deadline. Doesn't bother me, though. I'm just waiting for the game Yummy can be proud of at the end of all of this. Because it means a better game for all of us to play.

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks, i rather dont ask anything in this thread again. This trigger party is a joke. About the neg rep: Who cares? -9000 ftw.
this forum is full of sensitive ppl.. u should know that already..
just 2 days ago i got a neg rep for asking a legal link (no loli no shota tag) in a very old thread..

sigh.. im a lurker now.. :(

oh i already tried the game, its awesome.. the story is nothing alike, the MC is super cute.. the battle system..
i cant wait for the next release..

Last edited:

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Every time a new page is create for this game i hope for yummy realess...

More important yumy

"CG Artwork: 2 base CGs ( start or not ?)"
?

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Every time a new page is create for this game i hope for yummy realess...

More important yumy

"CG Artwork: 2 base CGs ( start or not ?)"
?
I think that if the game was released, you'd either see a new thread ( not sure if that has been decided yet, Yummy? ) or an edit in the title that says the game is out.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think that if the game was released, you'd either see a new thread ( not sure if that has been decided yet, Yummy? ) or an edit in the title that says the game is out.
Yummy asked that a while back, I think he went for keeping it in this thread but didn't definitively say.

And the "sensitive people" thing may be from too many people intensely following this thread... I haven't seen conversations and repping like this on others.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Probably the most active thread here since the BS aftermath played out (although that seems to have moved to threads related to Cloud Meadow)...:rolleyes:

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

And the "sensitive people" thing may be from too many people intensely following this thread... I haven't seen conversations and repping like this on others.
can confirm, the only neg reps ive got were on this thread.

Aestral

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's not being sensitive, it's just being allergic to laziness. When you have a guy come in here and ask the question which has been asked like 15 times already just because he's too lazy to read the very first post on this thread and/or YT's Patreon page, people tend to get annoyed.

I've never seen anyone here being scolded for asking a legit question that has not been asked yet, or one that was answered somewhere in the 75 pages of posts (Reading through all of that might be quite time-consuming). But asking a question which is answered in the very first forum post or on the Patreon Overview?? That's just plain laziness, and it deserves a neg-rep.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game were planned to have about more or less 5 chapters, and people are already this hype and crazy waiting for just the 1st chapter cometh, Man... :D

Mavski

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just read Yummy's latest Patreon post, glad to know after the 2 CGs he's only got final the final Playthrough and final Sound to do.

OP
YummyTiger

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game were planned to have about more or less 5 chapters, and people are already this hype and crazy waiting for just the 1st chapter cometh, Man... :D
Pretty humbling actually. That people are this excited after just the prologue is amazing. Kind of scary too, since I have to somehow try to live up to the expectations...

Ryuukun said:
I'll update the thread title, I'll update the first page, and I'll post a reply. If the thread title is not changed, the release is not out.

To those who got negrepped. I gave you a +rep, sorry that the thread has developed such an intolerance. I do agree with Aestral a bit though, at times, some of the questions have answers that are readily available. Questions like "Is it out yet," show that the person made absolutely no effort to find the answer on their own.

I remember, Akabur's thread was the one I always got negrepped on. There was a guy, I forget his name, who always negrepped me and told me how shitty my game/art was. He's since been banned, but I've found that the really popular threads often have very low tolerance for newcomers. Oh well, welcome to the Internet. Best you can do is act mature yourself and hope others will follow suit.

xpyke

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey Yummy, will we someday have that picture where Aylia is holding the stick written update? Or it was just a teaser? I really hope it was not just a teaser :D

OP
YummyTiger

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey Yummy, will we someday have that picture where Aylia is holding the stick written update? Or it was just a teaser? I really hope it was not just a teaser :D
That was kind of just meant to be a joke. We'll see, but generally, I try to stick to jokes/humorous update pics as I don't want to take up too much time drawing the Patreon pics. Like the most recent, I just sketched that in about 40 minutes. Been planning that joke for awhile though, hehe.

Nexano

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

YummyTiger
I will buy your game when(if?) you complete it. My "support us up" experience ended up on Roundscape. Keep hard work and goodluck to ya.

Sorry my bad english as always.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

YummyTiger
I will buy your game when(if?) you complete it. My "support us up" experience ended up on Roundscape. Keep hard work and goodluck to ya.

The game will be free :)

Sefer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

YummyTiger

I guess you'll just need to sign up for a pledge just before release of chapter 5 to do that =) Seems to be easiest way that won't require Yummy to bother with additional payment mechanics.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Pretty humbling actually. That people are this excited after just the prologue is amazing. Kind of scary too, since I have to somehow try to live up to the expectations...
Scary, for more than just that. I think it will have an impact on the western h-game community aswell depending on wether its good or not.

Or maybe I'm just making a big deal out of it, who knows. :p

viciouswaffel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think it is more like he is the vanguard of quality western h-game development right now!

BackArcher

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yummy, let me troll a bit - how long did it take you to finish the Prologue?