What's new

OP
YummyTiger

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aylia's Story - English H-Game Goodness!

Yea, YT even hired this Man in Black guy but it doesnt seem to do anything. Still, he only charges per major update so im not annoyed or angry and honestly at this point waiting 1 more month is nothing.
Actually, he has helped me quite a bit. He's offered some very useful guidance in project organization, especially in design software and planning. He's helped me create a Patreon plan that is doable without taking up too much time from development. I've had a couple patrons even comment on how they've been pleasantly surprised with how things have been going this past month.

No, me bringing him on board did not get the game ready to go in a week or two, but that was not the point.

@Archedio: I've already said I will release it on the two year anniversary no matter what. So, you'll get something in December. Plus, is it that surprising that things slowed down during Thanksgiving? I'm not a bachelor, I'm a married man with a 2 year old. This week has been a bit hectic and development has not been my priority. It'll pick back up next week.

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

@Archedio: This week has been a bit hectic and development has not been my priority. It'll pick back up next week.
u mean this last two weeks?

calm down man, im not pressing u or anything.. even if u release the chapter in 3-4 months time, i could'nt care less anymore.. i've a lot H-games i havent finished just yet..

im just stating my opinion,, after all, isnt this a discussion forum? unless im breaking any rules,, i stand corrected..

no hard feelings

EDIT : i dont know this week is thanksgiving.. u see.. at my place, there's no thanksgiving.. :D
once again.. this is one more proof that u & i live in different world.. :D peace..

Last edited:

hugo77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@YummyTiger: Take your time man, im actually one of your patrons(10$/per update). I just said that to provoke a response from you to see if youre alive. Sorry about that :D
Calm down guys. Today is thanksgiving. I do not expect him to be working on the game today at all. Instead I expect him to be pigging out on the turkey and passing out.

And tomorrow is black friday.
I guess these are some american holidays? Is YT an american?

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I guess these are some american holidays? Is YT an american?

he stated mutliple times he was busy 'cause of thanksgiving.
so, yeah, my guess is that he does live in a country, where they actually are having thanksgiving.

EDIT:
lol, got neg-repped for this :D

EDIT 2:
got plus-repped 2 times afterwards, thanks guys <3

Last edited:

Aestral

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh boy, Thanksgiving! Another chance for YT to get a brand new food poisoning, this time from eating too much! ⋅⋅⋅ᵖᶫᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ

Last edited:
OP
YummyTiger

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

u mean this last two weeks?

calm down man, im not pressing u or anything.. even if u release the chapter in 3-4 months time, i could'nt care less anymore.. i've a lot H-games i havent finished just yet..

im just stating my opinion,, after all, isnt this a discussion forum? unless im breaking any rules,, i stand corrected..

no hard feelings

EDIT : i dont know this week is thanksgiving.. u see.. at my place, there's no thanksgiving.. :D
once again.. this is one more proof that u & i live in different world.. :D peace..
The last post finishing "day 5" was last Friday, November 18th. So, no, I don't mean the last two weeks.

Also, I am calm. I was not ranting, I was responding to your comment on things slowing down. They have slowed down, because this week is a holiday. It's fine to discuss and make comments, and my responding is part of that discussion.

I live in the US and celebrate Thanksgiving. On that note, happy belated Thanksgiving. Thanks for all the support I've gotten from you guys.

EDIT: I meant day 5. Day 6 should be done early next week.

Last edited:

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

errr.. i dont understand... is pig and thanksgiving related?

YT : this week is thanksgiving, last week the weather was surprisingly wonderful. yes, i meant this last two weeks :)

there's this saying : too much praise makes you weaker, a little bif of critique makes you stronger..
im supporting u with my own way :D

Last edited:

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

YT : this week is thanksgiving, last week the weather was surprisingly wonderful. yes, i meant this last two weeks :)

there's this saying : too much praise makes you weaker, a little bif of critique makes you stronger..
im supporting u with my own way :D
See, people complain that this thread is too full of people sitting there ready to defend the author nonstop, but then there's also people who are posting twice a day about how things are taking too long. Read the last few pages and you might see that you're just kind of being a constant drag by bumping the thread to say that there has again been no progress.

At this point, the deadline we have is the 2 year anniversary. Why not sit back and not expect anything until that date? I understand if he's given us a deadline and misses it, people have a right to be frustrated with that. But we have an idea how often the turtle-progress-metre will move, and yet you're berating YT based on how often you feel it should be moving. Just follow the thread and relax. I'm just as excited as you are to play the game, but you aren't supporting him at all with this negativity.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yea, YT even hired this Man in Black guy but it doesnt seem to do anything. Still, he only charges per major update so im not annoyed or angry and honestly at this point waiting 1 more month is nothing.

First of all you asked one question not "few". Secondly youre ranting about his ranting - even more useless.
First of all, there are 2 questions -what will this ranting and occasionally bumping tread change-|- no really what is your comment's purpose.
second* ranting meaning ( To speak or write in an angry or emotionally charged manner; rave.) so you are ranting about me pointing out ranting.
i was not going to respond to you, but fuck alcohol do shit - don't know what is thanks giving day, but i hope its something like nords have (witch day)(don't know how it's acctually called), but man get pussy, girl get's dick, becasuse "LOVE"
p.s don't take me searulusy- im drunk - sorry if im offended someone
p.s.s 8

Last edited:

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

First of all, there are 2 questions -what will this ranting and occasionally bumping tread change-|- no really what is your comment's purpose.
second* ranting meaning ( To speak or write in an angry or emotionally charged manner; rave.) so you are ranting about me pointing out ranting.
i was not going to respond to you, but fuck alcohol do shit - don't know what is thanks giving day, but i hope its something like nords have (witch day)(don't know how it's acctually called), but man get pussy, girl get's dick, becasuse "LOVE"
p.s don't take me searulusy- im drunk - sorry if im offended someone
p.s.s 8
XD brother thanks, best comment for a while. Love your "love" ;)

And I agree with thswherzat, let's all just step back a bit and relax. Coming up to and in December we're all pretty busy, I wouldn't be able to enjoy this really myself until after Christmas. Of course, if it isn't released by New Years.....

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

XD brother thanks, best comment for a while. Love your "love" ;)

And I agree with thswherzat, let's all just step back a bit and relax. Coming up to and in December we're all pretty busy, I wouldn't be able to enjoy this really myself until after Christmas. Of course, if it isn't released by New Years.....
Try playing something else to occupy your time rather than wait impatiently. Currently, I'm re-playing Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete on my PS3 (No, it's not available on PSN... Sadly.) and I'm enjoying the heck out of it. Just got to the second bathing scene last night on my way to Pentagulia.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Try playing something else to occupy your time rather than wait impatiently.
Tried out Life is Strange today, and i'm pretty damn impressed.
(the first episode is free on steam)
Even tho its not really belonging in this forum here, you guys might wanna give it a go, if you got too much time to spend.

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

Tried out Life is Strange today, and i'm pretty damn impressed.
(the first episode is free on steam)
Even tho its not really belonging in this forum here, you guys might wanna give it a go, if you got too much time to spend.
+1 and I also recommend Firewatch and Gone Home. Not very long but atmosphere and narration are some of the best of the genre!

On PC, you can still catch Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon for free on Ubisoft Website too.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There are way too many H games out there to be so impatient about this game. I'm looking forward to Chapter 1.

If it's as good as I think it will be I will probably pledge. (I don't pre-order usually anymore, but if the content is good then it's worth while.)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Locking the thread on request of the creator.

Faucheur24

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello, sorry for bothering!
I'm having some issues in game.... i ve played this game for weeks( also trying to figure out the probs...)
When i got the new suite, the next day i met the shopowner and she gave me a quest( searching for flowers) , but i could'nt find the right way.... i know it seems so dumb..but i jus tried everything i could( when i go outta the vilage and turned back to the bridge to the main entrance, it triggered the even of the first day( meet borgut's buddy), the i got stuck there.pfff)
Could someone please help me with it ? I got stuck in the first chapitre for weeks...)
thanks again for the great game and the community!

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait, why's the thread unlocked again... G-Damnit

The game is currently in alpha/beta phase, with the first chapter not yet completed; you can't complete the flower quest yet, had the same issue. The next version should have the final final prologue and more of chapter 1 done if I remember right, not saying any release dates though :eek:

Last edited:

Mavski

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I assume YT asked for the thread to be unlocked seeing as he says he's releasing a part of Chapter 1 at the first half of this month.

hugo77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Woohoo part of Chapter 1 after 3 years and its still uncertain whether he will actually release anything substantial. YT cant be trusted after so many lies, broken promises and missed deadlines.
I will believe it when i see it and when it happens theres obviously a question - is it any good?

kazpor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Whoa great news. I mean unlocking the thread. That means a download link is there somewhere to all the new amazing content. It's just a matter of finding it. He wouldn't have asked to unlock the thread without the link, would he? I'm so hyped right now.