What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ゆりうさぎ] 少女@オンライン RJ133323

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The basic premise is this: What if Kirito is actually a girl.

Q' ' And still get the same harem members.

That is to say it's a yuri RPG game.

Note that in the demo there's only scene with Silica

EDIT: So what I get from the demo
Demo starts with Silica breaking up from her party and "Kirika" showing up on the floor to hunt down the PKs.
The demo ends with beating the plant boss to get the item to resurrect Pina.
Also note that despite it copying the "we have 3 days to do this or it dies forever", there doesn't seem to be any actual time limit to the game (I tried sleeping 4 times and nothing happened .- .)

It's fairly balanced in term of RPG combat goes.
Your characters regen HP/MP, so there's no need to worry about running out of MP to heal from long grind.
There's all kind of stats said on the gear (besides the typical +atk,etc, I've seen +exp gain, extra hate (i.e. more likely for the enemy to hit you))

Your character have a chance to activate a new skill whenever they attack (this replace the skill you were using for that attack), you will know this with a special effect on the screen.

Not sure if it's a hidden love number or whatever, but when you rest at the inn you can talk to your party member. At some point she'd be...willing...for it.
There's also various options to use tools (like vibrators) or drugs, although I think they're not available in the demo considering there's no picture for them.

Since the screen shows both Sinon and Leafa, I'm curious what they'll do for those arcs, since for now at least it's following the canon somewhat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Iczer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 少女@オンライン

I do not care at all about Sword Art Online but this looks great, I am looking forward to it.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also ich hab nur im inn 1 szene gefunden.
Vermute der rest gibs erst in der volversion XD

So I have found only in the inn scene 1.
Guess the rest gibs until the volversion XD

horisbeccham

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you can apparently suggest stuff for the game now

aside from that the game looks promising from looking at recent author blog posts

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

' 'a so, the author might be changing their vision based on the most recent blogpost (which also mentions it'll get delayed to July ._ .)

seems they plan to revamp the system quite a bit, because previously getting the scenes felt difficult/odd.

well, they ends the post with "since it'll feels like a completely different game, we plan to have a new trial version out soon"

Q*w *Q which hopefully will adds more scenes/characters to play with (one of the earlier posts mention there's probably going to be a rape scene if you lose to plant boss for Silica's quest)

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

' 'a so, the author might be changing their vision based on the most recent blogpost (which also mentions it'll get delayed to July ._ .)

seems they plan to revamp the system quite a bit, because previously getting the scenes felt difficult/odd.

well, they ends the post with "since it'll feels like a completely different game, we plan to have a new trial version out soon"

Q*w *Q which hopefully will adds more scenes/characters to play with (one of the earlier posts mention there's probably going to be a rape scene if you lose to plant boss for Silica's quest)
So does that mean normally there is no rape scenes for losing at all in the game?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So does that mean normally there is no rape scenes for losing at all in the game?
There's only consensual scene in the inn for the current demo.

'. ' As for how much the next demo will have...we'll have to wait and see.

horisbeccham

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

delay sucks, and as long as the game mainly stays yuri i'm fine with some other content. just based on the demo i have high hopes for the game, as it is pretty well done.

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If he was a girl, it would completely destroy his role as avatar for wish-fulfillment, making him completely worthless. Unless his female form can somehow serve as dickbait in one of those all female cast dick-bait waifu shows.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Man, I sure wish this game wasn't Yaoi. It would be pretty beast if Kirito was, well, his "normal" self.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kirito change to girl ?! kirito.jpg :p

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Man, I sure wish this game wasn't Yaoi. It would be pretty beast if Kirito was, well, his "normal" self.
Looks like it might not be completely Yuri (monster rape aside too)

The 'confirmed to be added' content list from author's blog (also the 'confirmed to NOT be add')
YES:
Date event
CG of 2 girls intertwining
Roaming naked
Prostitution (partner of both sex available)

NOPE:
Guro
Futa

.- .

horisbeccham

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Amazes me when people complain about a game being mostly yuri for once, not like there are mounds of "straight" hentai featuring ugly dude #242 already

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Q' ' the blog updated

the gist is that the next trial update will be awesome, so wait for it

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Q' ' NEW TRIAL UP ON BLOG

Much stuffs are added.

Downloading right now.

horisbeccham

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

seems promising but not much you can do in this trial as far as i can tell. character creation is nice touch