What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ゆりうさぎ] 少女@オンライン RJ133323

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: 少女@オンライン

So besides being SAO with yuri... what else does it offer? Just basically consensual yuri?

Not a bad thing, of course, but curious.
There's also hetero stuffs from prostitution (although there's also yuri prostitution '. ')
Well, the game is mostly focused on yuri, in fact there's going to be a setting option to turn off non-yuri contents.

Before the new version, the author considered some rape event on losing to bosses, but not sure if that'll remains.

Well, just by the addition of aggro system (complete with 'tank' class equipment having higher aggro multiplier) I think the game is likely to be a pretty decent RPG as well.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Q'w 'Q v0.93 of demo is up at the author's blog (a mega link)

Still downloading so no specific on what's new yet, but this should be a proper demo for the full game.

slayn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Q'w 'Q v0.93 of demo is up at the author's blog (a mega link)

Still downloading so no specific on what's new yet, but this should be a proper demo for the full game.
Awesome, thanks for the update.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm actually glad there doesn't seem to be an ETA yet, means they can work on it as they please.
I noticed that in the character creation, there seems to be a "No Clothes" option. Nice touch, well drawn, but really...
Recent demo is nice. There's quite a few places to explore, battles range from Easy to Insane (as it should be) and the art is SQUEEE.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

An update, 3 main things:

Expected date is now 20th October.

NEW DEMO (downloadable from DLSite)

Aside from balance changes.

1. Heroines can now learn the 4 weapon systems. Previously it was only sub-characters that could do it.

2. Item holding limit upped to 99

3. New dungeon.

slayn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

An update, 3 main things:

Expected date is now 20th October.

NEW DEMO (downloadable from DLSite)

Aside from balance changes.

1. Heroines can now learn the 4 weapon systems. Previously it was only sub-characters that could do it.

2. Item holding limit upped to 99

3. New dungeon.
Nice, glad to finally see a date on it. Can't wait for next month!

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A Yuri game based on SAO?

Fucking Yes Please.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

A Yuri game based on SAO?

Fucking Yes Please.
And assuming the author didn't skimp it out, it'll have all the female characters before Alicization arc Q' '
INCLUDING YUUKI "SEKKEN"

On the 'minus' side is that the author have given up trying to make the game follows SAO story line (earliest demo had you do the revive Pina quest with Silica) and is now using a different plot for this.

Not sure where this new plot will go, but at least it should let the game be a bit more open-ended.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm not entirely sure what kind of H content this will have (I recall hearing about prostitution at some point? Not sure if it's GoR either), but H-content aside, it seems like it actually makes a pretty solid, fun normal game as well.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm not entirely sure what kind of H content this will have (I recall hearing about prostitution at some point? Not sure if it's GoR either), but H-content aside, it seems like it actually makes a pretty solid, fun normal game as well.
On the H-content in demo
"Free H" (i.e. bedroom) with Asuna or Silica
a yuri scene with Asuna and Liz (those two, not 3some)
prostitution (MC)

No GOR as far as I've founded, maybe it'll be in a sidequest with specific characters? who knows, not in demo. Also the author seems to prefers less dark contents.

On 'unique' gameplay
There's an aggro system, i.e. enemies are more likely to hit the tank (with high +aggro equipment) than the casters (usually with -aggro)

Boss fights also feel like actual boss fight, with phases and mechanics to each of them (like minions summon or mode switches) and not just a really, really fatten up enemy.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

On the H-content in demo
"Free H" (i.e. bedroom) with Asuna or Silica
a yuri scene with Asuna and Liz (those two, not 3some)
prostitution (MC)

No GOR as far as I've founded, maybe it'll be in a sidequest with specific characters? who knows, not in demo. Also the author seems to prefers less dark contents.

On 'unique' gameplay
There's an aggro system, i.e. enemies are more likely to hit the tank (with high +aggro equipment) than the casters (usually with -aggro)

Boss fights also feel like actual boss fight, with phases and mechanics to each of them (like minions summon or mode switches) and not just a really, really fatten up enemy.
I see, I see! Can't seem to figure out how to get to any of the H content in the demo though, but I guess thats what happens when you just blindly stumble through the game...

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I see, I see! Can't seem to figure out how to get to any of the H content in the demo though, but I guess thats what happens when you just blindly stumble through the game...
I haven't touch the new demo yes, but if I remember right the free H requires you to get affection points up, confess to the girl, then once that's done get them into party and go back to your room, the bed will have a heart icon.

(though since the author mentions this step takes a while, that older demo starts out with all the steps done for Asuna)

prostitution is just going to the brothel at the specific time it's open

and liz/asuna scene is new so I don't know that one :v maybe I'll tackle the demo later once I'm done with other stuffs.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

I haven't touch the new demo yes, but if I remember right the free H requires you to get affection points up, confess to the girl, then once that's done get them into party and go back to your room, the bed will have a heart icon.

(though since the author mentions this step takes a while, that older demo starts out with all the steps done for Asuna)

prostitution is just going to the brothel at the specific time it's open

and liz/asuna scene is new so I don't know that one :v maybe I'll tackle the demo later once I'm done with other stuffs.
Perhaps the new demo changes all of that around, I can't seem to really find any H in it so far...

At least the normal gameplay is actually kind of fun.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Perhaps the new demo changes all of that around, I can't seem to really find any H in it so far...

At least the normal gameplay is actually kind of fun.
The only thing I can imagine is the new demo removes the pre-work for Asuna :v so back to grinding them affections.

(for comparison, the old demo requires about 30 affection points before they'd go on date, although since confessing was disabled I don't know how much was enough for that...and you get 1 affection for talking to them each day...and only 1)

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can't believe Kirito Became Rito :v meh, that harem king story esque

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

The only thing I can imagine is the new demo removes the pre-work for Asuna :v so back to grinding them affections.

(for comparison, the old demo requires about 30 affection points before they'd go on date, although since confessing was disabled I don't know how much was enough for that...and you get 1 affection for talking to them each day...and only 1)
Pretty sure I found the brothel, but doesn't seem like I can ever do anything there, hrm.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Pretty sure I found the brothel, but doesn't seem like I can ever do anything there, hrm.
I didn't bother with it even when it was implemented, but try partying with Klein before going there?

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

I didn't bother with it even when it was implemented, but try partying with Klein before going there?
Hmmm, doesn't seem to do anything. I wasn't able to enter a shop with a cloaked figure with him in the party (I think it was him, anyway. He didn't have a portrait, but he could join the party and had a chibi portrait...)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmmm, doesn't seem to do anything. I wasn't able to enter a shop with a cloaked figure with him in the party (I think it was him, anyway. He didn't have a portrait, but he could join the party and had a chibi portrait...)
You probably have non-yuri filter on (disable all non-yuri events)

Go to your room, check the book, 2nd option and pick OFF.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so, theres loads and loads of dialog choices when you talk to people, making it hard to remember what does what.

go to talk to someone (Asuna, for example) the very bottom option is "end convocation" the one above that is "become lovers" the one above that (third from the bottom) is Stats.

Her Stats page shows her affection as the top value (everyone starts with 30)

the first option on the list is "talk" which gives you +1 and can be done once per day.

so naturally i used cheat engine to boost mine up to 999 in one day (it jumps back down to 100 though, so I suspect that's the cap)

you can ask her to party with you, you can go on a date, ect. (party is second option, date is third)

If you get her to 100, then ask her to be lovers, she will accept, (be careful now, one option is to break up with her, and it seems permanent)

after this, you can ask her on a date (Party has her step into you and end up on your party select screen, Date has her follow you around)

if you have are lovers and she's following you, you can take her to your room and go to the bed (with the heart symbol)

you have a standard sex scene the first time (where you pop her cherry, thought that might have been because i'd bought the strap-on by then)

after that, you can do it again, and you get a menu popping up, asking what you want to do.

Set out like this

1 Kiss ____________2 touch breasts
3 touch pussy _____ 4 finger (switches to Gspot if you are already fingering)
5 Egg Rotor _______ 6 Vibe (press)
7 Vibe Insert________8 Strap-on
9Anal beads (small)__10 Anal beads large
11 milking machine

edit: missed one.

pressing them in the wrong order (or just doing too many) seems to end the scene, you have to work your way up, or something.

experiment with them.

Only Asuna has this "Free mode" though, from what I can tell. Silica has the first scene, but no free stuff, and Lisbeth doesn't have anything yet.

the brothel can only be opened between 16 and 4, (use bench to advance time) and AFAICT only has a blowjob scene for 10k col.

Tried taking Klein there but the door doesn't open.

the love hotel doesn't seem to have anything at all, and the building south of the love hotel is the toystore

edit2: according to the gallary, the only other thing in the game at the moment is something about visiting Asuna at midnight, after gifting her the "suspicious bath-salts"

no idea where to get those.

Last edited: