What's new

Re: Zell23 game "Forest of the Blue Skin"

sooo... what are the "a" and "b" key on the keybord?

*cough*konami*cough*code*choke*

huh.... typing that didnt do anything i guess i just have to wait or look up videos on a site for it my luck with code stuff is bad can ruind the whole game just thanks to one code -.-

huh.... typing that didnt do anything i guess i just have to wait or look up videos on a site for it my luck with code stuff is bad can ruind the whole game just thanks to one code -.-

Enter, have you pressed Enter at the end?

Enter, have you pressed Enter at the end?

yes i did about 17 times so far nothing happen at all really do i need type on it on a certain monster girl? do i need type konami code or just konami... ugh idk what i did wrong i hate codes.

yes i did about 17 times so far nothing happen at all really do i need type on it on a certain monster girl? do i need type konami code or just konami... ugh idk what i did wrong i hate codes.

Well not sure what is wrong,but this is how i do it:
1.Make sure your left right key is controlling the animation before you start
2.Up up down down left right left right b a
3.Press enter and you will hear a sound

Last edited:

Well not sure what is wrong,but this is how i do it:
1.Make sure your left right key is controlling the the animation before you start
2.Up up down down left right left right b a
3.Press enter and you will hear a sound

oh ....(facedesk) well that explains two things. thank you zero.

ah the konami code one, if someone calls themself a gamer and doesn't know it their a liar. :p well I don't think I ever used the code on a hgame before so this is a first.

FOBSex (FOBS CG Viewer)

The Audio system's not the best. I haven't done personalized specific sounds for every monster girl like Zell did. There are over 40 plain old sex sounds after all. He put a lot of effort into each girl.

Was waiting for something like this, i can't play the game fullscreen with my 2k monitor and i thank you so much for the ability to zoom in and out at your leisure :)

I would like to ask one thing though...could you please make an option to turn the music on/off ? Because i've never liked the game over music and i don't want to give up to the sex sound by lowering the volume :p
If you feel like it you could even put different in-game musics to choose from, would be great whenever you feel like it but please put an on/off for the music for now :D

If i have to guess, he probably type "konami code" lol:eek:

i did i never use a konami console before only thing i remember using back as a kid was n64 and a gameboy so whoops...

also how the hell does not using a konami console make you not a gamer? what type of fuck up logic is that?

i did i never use a konami console before only thing i remember using back as a kid was n64 and a gameboy so whoops...

also how the hell does not using a konami console make you not a gamer? what type of fuck up logic is that?

Literally...

Gods, the pain. My eyes, they bleed.

(So as not to be a dick and keep things going - Konami isn't a console, it's a company that makes games. Back in the '80's and '90's, they made a huge number of rather popular games that all had the ability to activate cheats using the same input - up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a, (select), start (select only worked in some games, and served to set it to 2-player mode with the cheats active). This became known, unsurprisingly, as the Konami code. It still crops up from time to time in other games, mostly indy games - but there's a notable instance of it referenced in Hellsing of all places.)

You hafta admit tho, "people who doesn't knows x is not y" is a kind of an offensive meme, but that's exactly why you shouldn't let it get to ya. ;)

I only know of the existence of "Konami code" first time from the internet anyway, and i dare to claim i'm a gamer on my Idname, lol.

Last edited:

I wish I had known about the Konami code back when I first played Contra all of those years ago. I was the only person in my immediate family to play games, though, so I didn't really get to interact with a lot of people who knew their stuff and could tell me about it. I think I usually made it to the fourth level (edit: evidently it was the fifth level, i.e. the snow one) before running out of lives when playing the normal way.

I also took that comment as a bit of a joke, so I hope no one's truly taking it seriously if they didn't actually know what the Konami code was. It's just that it's so well-known by a lot of gamers that it's strange to meet people who don't know what it is. Then again, we're getting to the point where users who were born in the new millennium are almost old enough to be here (though I'm sure there's plenty of underage users who come here, regardless), and it's a bit of an old-timey thing by this point.

And to steer myself back on topic, I wanted to say thanks for making that animation viewer, as I actually haven't played this game in a long time and was not looking forward to playing through it all again just to get to the new stuff whenever I finally picked it back up.

Gods, the pain. My eyes, they bleed.

(So as not to be a dick and keep things going - Konami isn't a console, it's a company that makes games. Back in the '80's and '90's, they made a huge number of rather popular games that all had the ability to activate cheats using the same input - up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a, (select), start (select only worked in some games, and served to set it to 2-player mode with the cheats active). This became known, unsurprisingly, as the Konami code. It still crops up from time to time in other games, mostly indy games - but there's a notable instance of it referenced in Hellsing of all places.)

its not? weird... when i look it up all i read about them making games and having a old console. hell i remember there was hentai game that had you put in the code like that but it had weird console controller i never seen before
@Dasmir think n64 and safety scissors is are only two things i know on that lol

but enough about this topic has anyone found a game like zells? ( by that i mean a non shota 2-d monster girl game)

This became known, unsurprisingly, as the Konami code. It still crops up from time to time in other games, mostly indy games

for example Resident Evil 2 or much more recently Bravely Default

I suppose if there's any logic behind that it'd go like this:

1) You're not a gamer if you don't know about cheat codes.
2) If you know about cheat codes then you know about the Konami code.
3) Therefore, if you don't know about the Konami code, you're not a gamer.

I'm pretty sure there's a definition for this kind of argument and I'm pretty sure it's also flawed logic, but it's been years since I've even thought about what the name for that kinda argument is. I remember it being in one of my college courses, though, like a Psychology 101 course or something which is a prereq for other courses.

Back