What's new

Re: Zell23 game "Forest of the Blue Skin"

This seem to be a old post,
but the mentioned pixiv blog is really interesting
The pixels gifs are of high quality,
It must have taken the author a lot of time to work on them.

Was the blue line from the latest post always there? He says he might release the update "tonight", I don't know if that edit was made 2 days ago or recently. Does anyone remenber?

Was the blue line from the latest post always there? He says he might release the update "tonight", I don't know if that edit was made 2 days ago or recently. Does anyone remenber?
Yep, '3/11' blue line about possible release wasn't there. Good eye.

Also, how long this thread will be derailed with a damn konami code?
Seriously :D

If memory serves based on the last time i checked, This was added today.

What god its gonna deliver today ? holy.....

waiting for update looks like

While you're waiting for update, you can try a demo of MGQ parody made in DOOM, with pixel sex animations. Zell retweeted it yesterday.

While you're waiting for update, you can try a demo of MGQ parody made in DOOM, with pixel sex animations. Zell retweeted it yesterday.

Hdoomguy really shouldn't be trying to juggle this and HDoom. Kyrieru constantly juggles projects and look how that's turning out for him. Causes too much stress just to make one of these things...

Hdoomguy really shouldn't be trying to juggle this and HDoom. Kyrieru constantly juggles projects and look how that's turning out for him. Causes too much stress just to make one of these things...

Well, unless there's a large enough crowd telling Hdoomguy to focus on only one project, I doubt something will change in the immediate future. I have some faith that he'll know how to properly manage his workload though. He should know what he's doing... hopefully.

As a side note, Hdoomguy said the demo only took a months time of work. Yowza.

Last edited:

wait, an update is coming out soon?

m y b o d y i s r e a d y

Another line apeared, under the blue one. "申し訳ありません、追記の日付が3月になっていました 。"
Google translater: "I am sorry, the date of appendix was March."; my google translater app: "Sorry, the date of the write-once had been in March.".
Is this right? Will the update sadly be in March?

Another line apeared, under the blue one. "申し訳ありません、追記の日付が3月になっていました 。"
Google translater: "I am sorry, the date of appendix was March."; my google translater app: "Sorry, the date of the write-once had been in March.".
Is this right? Will the update sadly be in March?

That's... extremely confusing to say the least. March was last month. Pretty sure he's saying he had accidentally put the release date for the upcoming build incorrectly by putting it like 3/11/17 instead of 4/11/17.

Edit: Just checked the post. Yep. Says 4/11 and google translate says "Final checking ... If possible, it is scheduled to be up around the night of today." so we'll surely be getting it soon.

Last edited:

Yeah the sentence below blue line is about the red date word above (urchin girl added to catchable list),that was added yesterday, but he wrote 3/10 instead.

As usual,he is doing the final checking now and hopefully will be able to release at tonight

GOD I CANT WAIT HYPE HYPE HYPE

Yeah the sentence below blue line is about the red date word above (urchin girl added to catchable list),that was added yesterday, but he wrote 3/10 instead.

As usual,he is doing the final checking now and hopefully will be able to release at tonight

GOD I CANT WAIT HYPE HYPE HYPE

Oh. Herp Derp on my part.

Also, at the time of this post, it's 6 p.m. in Japan. I'd say we'll have it in 3-6 hours.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!

giphy.gif

ITS OUT NOW,HERE WE GOOOOO!

Whats in this update:

New monster added:
Avanc, kamaitachi(green wind girl), red urchin girl

New infinite rape:
White rabbit(paizuri), little ghoul(red claw girl,only when insert), clay golem

New catchable mon girl:
Killer shark, avanc, kamaitachi, red urchin girl

Added and adjust some area for new monster

Complete save for 1.10 included(and since he know what is the problem with save,he may not included new complete save in future)

Last edited:

He said the previous save might not work, and it didn't.
*Having Imp PTSD*

Back