What's new

Re: Zell23 game "Forest of the Blue Skin"

I guess he will update it shortly. Why? Well, he forgot to change version number on title screen :D

I guess he will update it shortly. Why? Well, he forgot to change version number on title screen :D

Well, let's be honest, we know Zell
The game will probably get one to two more updates with bugfixes soon :D
It's still cool to see how much work he puts in even after a successful release of a version

Did anyone have luck transferring their saves over?

Did anyone have luck transferring their saves over?

Mind seems to be fine for now(havent notice anything wrong),but if your save is unusable,he included a complete save till 1.10 in the fobs folder

Well, I don't mind restarting the whole game.... as long i still remember how to capture the girls and the areas >.>

just 3 monsters. The same ones we've seen in the previews. The new area is in the forest just before the monkey boss on a hidden platform. Can't seem to find the small red sea urchin girl

just 3 monsters. The same ones we've seen in the previews. The new area is in the forest just before the monkey boss on a hidden platform. Can't seem to find the small red sea urchin girl

Remember the jumping vore seashell? girls,you can see a tele above there,keep jumping to the ceiling and you will find a ceiling that you can jump into above.

For those who want to know how to capture new three girls:

New mongirl capture method (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK)
Shark girl: Cum on one and let the other one rape you infront of her
Kamaitachi: Defeat her
Avanc: Use the red cat skill to get her,when you see she start panting,cum on her
Sea urchin girl: Hammer her then cum on her

The urchin girl is my fav from this update,the kamaitachi girl is now my fav boobjob girl lol

Last edited:

It's where the scyllas are at. Good luck finding the entrance.

I found a bug, so users beware. If you use the kappa dash through the press trap area, be careful not to get caught, because if you do then the trusty protagonist doesn't ever ejaculate. He just sits there, edging to the ultimate degree. I reported this (using broken Japanese via google translate), and there may be some different things wrong with the press traps, but those are my first observations.
Edit: I can't seem to replicate it and walking normally is unaffected, so perhaps it's a bug with the invincibility of the dash in one particular frame. Either way, be careful.

Last edited:

Sadly there's not much of new content, but it's pretty good. Sea urchin is definitely awesome, so is kamaitachi's boobjob and shark's masturbation. Waiting for puppeteer released, and I hope Zell won't forget about Imp, Mushroom and Santa (is her name Forest Dweller?) girls and make second animations for them sooner.
Also, goddamn, this girl looks so good, just noticed her on enty header:
RbsHkkJ7.png

Last edited:

Okay, finished with 1.11 walkthrough. Here's a complete save, cheat engine table for 1.11 and some thoughts about this build:
- Someone may think this is a pretty small update. But it introduced 3 new girls and shark girl is capturable now. New infinite rape animations for White rabbit, little ghoul and clay golem are always welcomed :)
- Pretty stable build. He also made some optimization with level loading, you'll get lag spike after loading only. Attacks won't cause lag spike as in 1.10.

- Capture conditions. 3 new girls are quite easy to capture. But shark girl was the hardest one for me. Easy way to lure them towards to you - use shout skill from Yamabiko (Thanks, Johny English) But her timing is unbalanced either, IMO.

- No new hidden content was found after data mining this time :(

- Zell forgot to update title screen version number :D Can someone report this to him?

PS: Recorded animations for 1.11 will be uploaded later. Want to check a new format, if you're need details and sneak peak - send me a PM.

PPS: links for non-activated forum users

Attachments

• FOBS_ver1.11_CompleteSave.zip
    303 bytes · Views: 2
  • FOBSver1.11_Table.zip
    550 bytes · Views: 4
  • FOBSver1.11a Cheat Engine Table.zip
    516 bytes · Views: 4
  • FOBS1.11A_CompleteSave.zip
    286 bytes · Views: 2
  • FOBSver1.11b Cheat Engine Table.zip
    526 bytes · Views: 5
  • FOBS1.11B_CompleteSave.zip.zip
    296 bytes · Views: 6
Last edited:

guys i know it's hard (and i'm not one to talk) but we should refrain from asking or telling the capture method like zell ones asked, we should limit it to just hints.

we must do it for our god of h-games zell.

apart from that the avanc was obviously a sentry, now could she possibly be protecting, a town? a monster girl? maybe a mega boss? who knows.

i hope we get to see it in the next update :D

I'm pretty sure that Zell only said that people should refrain from posting spoilers in the comments of his blog and does not care if it is posten anywhere else.

But anyway I have updated my guide for the new version, unless there is something I missed.

IIRC Zell cared about spoilers only in comments section on his site and said he doesn't care about other resources. Also this might save some players from frustration about their inability to catch someone. When spoilers are hidden in spoiler, it won't hurt players that are trying to find everything themselves while giving some help to players that aren't that good at guessing it.

baphomet being the final boss would be kinda disapointing... but still hot.

As the final boss of everything in the game, yeah, it'd be kinda disappointing. For me only because I'm expecting the final boss to be one of three things:

A) Something the size of the fairy
B) A titan

... Or the Wolf Girl on the bench. I'm telling you guys she has it out for us and is stronger than one could imagine. She has the power to destroy universes and alter reality itself. She only doesn't do it because of her complacency with sitting down on that bench which nulls her maddening power.

Last edited:
Back