What's new

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think it's more that since Anaela is really amazing at programming he's challenging himself as a programmer with the FOBS project. That's why he's adding zoom and stuff. I bet he asks Anaela how he does the stuff he does for Succubus Affection, out of curiosity and that's pushing his programming spirit.
Huh. That suddenly makes some of the tweets Zell has made in the past few days about things like invincibility for 1 second after taking damage, introducing particle effects of snow in the mountain, and messing with zooming and scale make more sense. Here I was thinking that he suddenly just had a breakthrough in several different directions of the coding.

zaku2142

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
While that's a very neat idea, unity is "too powerful" for FOBS, as in unless the game gets heavily rewritten from the ground up, there's absolutely no reason to make the switch to unity.

Right now it runs on everyone's PC, with unity it will run on everyone's PC, macbook, apple computer, linux system, phone, tablet and texas calculator BUT will take more resources.
It would be interesting how it would be translated over to UNITY, since it seems many are trying UNITY out these days. I do agree with you he would need to rebuild it.

Norpoint

Reputation score
Sorry guys I seem to be missing one position for Irvank Girl. I used the save on page 208, but it only has one. So I went to find the emblem.
According to the guide on first page the emblem for Irvank Girl is where the Mouse Girl is at The Ranch. I Defeated the Mouse Girl and looked around but still can´t find the emblem. It was a closed room so there isn´t much there. Was the emblem moved? Should I do something else to get the second position for Irvank Girl?

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry guys I seem to be missing one position for Irvank Girl. I used the save on page 208, but it only has one.
The save you mentionned should have everything : for some monstergirls, in order to see their alternate position, you must press up on their emblem.

Norpoint

Reputation score
The save you mentionned should have everything : for some monstergirls, in order to see their alternate position, you must press up on their emblem.
Thanks domigera. I´ve missed a few updates so I didn´t know that, you saved me. :)

IcyLosers

Reputation score
One with parts made in the last 5-6 years.

No sarcasm in the least. 100% being serious. This game isn't exactly demanding. If you have a computer made or bought in the last 5 years, you should be able to play this smoothly.
Thank you very much, I was confused and heard it was only for some computers. Asked Zell and he gave me a big list of things I didn't really understand, having to translate in from Japanese to English messed up some wording on it. But overall thx.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I works fine on a computer from 05 the only hardware in it newer then that is the power supply and the HDD

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For anyone still having navigation issues,
Don't enter the password at the top of the screen when you click the uploader. Scroll down and you'll see the version number. Click one of those, then enter the password on the next page.
If you get a blue error, it means you entered it on the uploader URL, not the actual DL URL. That means you just used that page's search engine to look up "fobs070716a"
Hope that helped.

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
28-7-2018 (yes i've been not checking like a champion again. Go me)

"Currently I am creating a trembling forest with Action Games , but this time, the successor action game Mukuro MV is starting early access and I am touching it at once. It may take quite some time since we have to rebuild our system etc. However, as the current tools already have limits on weight, I would like to work on it a little at a time.
 Although it is difficult in some places, there are many parts similar to Old Akutsu, probably, I think that transplanting is possible. I will keep trying so I'm glad if you can wait slowly."
~Zell23 through google translate.

If i'm interpreting this right, he's switching engines for FOBS. Could potentially be major league impactful.
<- new engine in reference.

Just figured i'd put this here since there's concerns about the future of FOBS with regards to SA.
I should probably follow his twitter or something lol.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
28-7-2018 (yes i've been not checking like a champion again. Go me)

"Currently I am creating a trembling forest with Action Games , but this time, the successor action game Mukuro MV is starting early access and I am touching it at once. It may take quite some time since we have to rebuild our system etc. However, as the current tools already have limits on weight, I would like to work on it a little at a time.
 Although it is difficult in some places, there are many parts similar to Old Akutsu, probably, I think that transplanting is possible. I will keep trying so I'm glad if you can wait slowly."
~Zell23 through google translate.

If i'm interpreting this right, he's switching engines for FOBS. Could potentially be major league impactful.
<- new engine in reference.

Just figured i'd put this here since there's concerns about the future of FOBS with regards to SA.
I should probably follow his twitter or something lol.
I thought he'd be switching to unity (Is this one Unity-based?) since his new game features it and he's been really impressed with how easy it is to use as well as new features he wanted to implement that he couldn't implement with his current engine. The current engine is something he spends a significant amount of his time battling as it's incredibly old and much of the bugs hes seeing he has to sort out by himself, if a unity conversion can be made quickly, it would be ideal, plus, it might extend the life of the game itself since the engine has frustrated him greatly at times.

The new game seems fine, it has a few new ideas that are different from FoBs, i just wish it was easier to access, i don't really mind donating to someone like Zell, but it don't know if i even since Cien is a Japanese website, i think Zell has a decent amount of backlogged sprites and i was surprised when he didn't put more of them into his latest version, i'm really glad that he's going to be able to focus more on creating spites which is really his area of expertise, though his puzzle-making skills make a game like FoBs funner than it might otherwise be.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I thought he'd be switching to unity (Is this one Unity-based?) since his new game features it and he's been really impressed with how easy it is to use as well as new features he wanted to implement that he couldn't implement with his current engine. The current engine is something he spends a significant amount of his time battling as it's incredibly old and much of the bugs hes seeing he has to sort out by himself, if a unity conversion can be made quickly, it would be ideal, plus, it might extend the life of the game itself since the engine has frustrated him greatly at times.

The new game seems fine, it has a few new ideas that are different from FoBs, i just wish it was easier to access, i don't really mind donating to someone like Zell, but it don't know if i even since Cien is a Japanese website, i think Zell has a decent amount of backlogged sprites and i was surprised when he didn't put more of them into his latest version, i'm really glad that he's going to be able to focus more on creating spites which is really his area of expertise, though his puzzle-making skills make a game like FoBs funner than it might otherwise be.
after trying the demo of his other game on his website he put up and he used it with that mv maker.... no.. i think this is the death of zells game for a lot players now cause that was so lagy... so slow.... so bad... i think u need a gaming pc just to play it right now or at least a pretty pricy graphics card

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score
after trying the demo of his other game on his website he put up and he used it with that mv maker.... no.. i think this is the death of zells game for a lot players now cause that was so lagy... so slow.... so bad... i think u need a gaming pc just to play it right now or at least a pretty pricy graphics card
Are you talking about Succubus Affection?(That was Unity.) Well shit, if you are, you have a shitty-ass PC. My laptop is 8 years old and handles that just fine, you don't need high-end hardware, just something mid-range and somewhat modern. Unless it's another game I don't know about... haven't tried it then, but I'd be glad to and would like to see how it runs on my machine. If it is a different game, can you please tell me the name and where to find it on Zell's site, blog, or wherever it is?

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
Are you talking about Succubus Affection?(That was Unity.) Well shit, if you are, you have a shitty-ass PC. My laptop is 8 years old and handles that just fine, you don't need high-end hardware, just something mid-range and somewhat modern. Unless it's another game I don't know about... haven't tried it then, but I'd be glad to and would like to see how it runs on my machine. If it is a different game, can you please tell me the name and where to find it on Zell's site, blog, or wherever it is?
There's no other game
Because zell isn't digital homicide so working on two games is pretty much the max capacity for any sane human being.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If zell really makes the jump to Action/Pixel Game Maker MV, we might be in for an interesting surprise. Since the program is still very new, there are hardly any useful references to its performance on the web so far, and it's also kinda flying under the radar for a good number of people for some reason, but from what I've seen, the creators seem to have taken notes from some of the most popular action scripts and extensions from the RMMV community in terms of general direction. I'm not hoping for too much, though. Enterbrain aren't exactly resourceful when you look at their track record.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
nah remember way before had a very short game of a incubus vs some weird monster girl who summon like mini ver of her to suck off the guy and you used his tail to knock away the daggers she threw he remade it with the mv one it was on his website... i guess he took it off again

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That link was below the twitter post :)
huh weird i didnt see it when i went to his website but no really try it its really freaking slow like good lord
also
Milia Fan you bought the Succubus Affection demo?

Mαlice

Reputation score

That link was below the twitter post :)
Thank you for the link. That was a short and simple flash game that was still pretty fun to play. Zell's works are always quality. :D

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score
huh weird i didnt see it when i went to his website but no really try it its really freaking slow like good lord
also
Milia Fan you bought the Succubus Affection demo?
Just tried the game, it wasn't slow at all for me, dunno why it is for you. I'm using the latest version of Firefox, unless you have a Very weak processor, then I dunno why it isn't working for you.

i7 720QM Quad-Core @ 1.7 GHz here with 8 GB DDR3 RAM, and an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870 with 1 GB VRAM.

P.S. Thanks for the links everyone, nyaa~♥

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Just tried the game, it wasn't slow at all for me, dunno why it is for you. I'm using the latest version of Firefox, unless you have a Very weak processor, then I dunno why it isn't working for you.

i7 720QM Quad-Core @ 1.7 GHz here with 8 GB DDR3 RAM, and an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870 with 1 GB VRAM.

P.S. Thanks for the links everyone, nyaa~♥
ah i7... that may be why... well i just got bad very weak prcessors then.. ugh. rip this game for me and it was good to.