What's new

xDeathcraftx

Reputation score
ah i7... that may be why... well i just got bad very weak prcessors then.. ugh. rip this game for me and it was good to.
Don't worry is wasn't new, it's a 2016 post. If you think that was laggy try the old fobs 1.0 web version.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Don't worry is wasn't new, it's a 2016 post. If you think that was laggy try the old fobs 1.0 web version.
i could had swore he remade it with mv... now i need jsut find fobs web version now to test that might be this laptop tbh.

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score
ah i7... that may be why... well i just got bad very weak prcessors then.. ugh. rip this game for me and it was good to.
Keep in mind though this is a first generation mobile i7 that's actually quite weak compared to today's standards... it's 8 years old, as are the rest of the components in this thing. But yeah, might need to get a better laptop, could find a decent used one somewhere online for relatively cheap, you could even find older gaming laptops for a nice price, just make sure to get the thermal paste repasted... it'll probably need it since a lot of older laptops, especially gaming laptops are prone to overheating since the paste dries out over time. But flash games like in that link, Usually don't make much, if Any use out of the GPU, it's mainly CPU-dependent, so it's definitely your CPU that's holding you back, even integrated graphics should be fine for most h-games, unless they're 3D and use a lot of fancy effects, high-res graphics, etc, etc.

Hopefully you can get a better machine at some point, wishing you the best with that!~

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
vagina-face ghost lady?
If anyone has ever seen the musical The Book of Mormon...
"Joseph Smith took his magical fuck frog and rubbed it upon Brigham Young's clit-face,
And behold, Brigham was cured!
Joseph Smith! Magical AIDS frog!
Brigham Young! Frog on his clit-face! "

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Much of the appeal in Monster Girl Quest is some of the twisted horrors from Xelvy; monster girls are not always kawai, adorable bundles of fuck, sometimes they are terrible abominations with accentuated feminine features, or at the very least minimal possession of these features to be utilized for the purposes of wringing as much cum from the protagonist as they can; they are actually more Monster than they are Girl, but they are still monstergirls nonetheless.

I get the sense that unlike a normal monster girl, who'd surely consider you her (albeit largely unwilling) husband, who she'd cherish and protect from other monster girls, there is so little in the realm of love here with a creature such as this, her desire to capture and drain you is more akin to a predator like a mantis, her desire is instinctual and heartless, she'd likely never see the protagonist as anything more than a gradually replenishing semen tank.

Last edited:

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Much of the appeal in Monster Girl Quest is some of the twisted horrors from Xelvy; monster girls are not always kawai, adorable bundles of fuck, sometimes they are terrible abominations with accentuated feminine features, or at the very least minimal possession of these features to be utilized for the purposes of wringing as much cum from the protagonist as they can; they are actually more Monster than they are Girl, but they are still monstergirls nonetheless.
So in the words of the great JonTron...

TheFierceDeity

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ah, back into the spooky factor, I like it. Maybe eventually the blue squid will make it in, that thing was a touch on the spooky side, too!

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I mean, I'm not exactly a fan of ...that.... but it does look interesting. These overly bizarre designs lend themselves very well for planned incidents in games, so this one could have a chance of being a rather unique encounter (like running through a dark room full of switches will she tries to catch you or something along those lines).

Gabraphael

Reputation score
Does anyone know any H-Games in english that is similar to FoBS and has a gallery and stuff? Also, any clues to the next update on FoBS?

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know any H-Games in english that is similar to FoBS and has a gallery and stuff? Also, any clues to the next update on FoBS?
- There's Eroico, with also monstergirls & an incredibly smooth pixel animation;
- and also Dream Buster Alice, another game to which Zell participated as the pixel artist and focus on futanari-on-girl orgy

There's no schedule for updates, so it's best to just regularly check Zell's twitter & blog.

koomakam

Reputation score
And yet xelvy is one of my favorite artists in mgq

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
Latest news: (Gtrans®)
"I am moving forward slowly now. The next monster is planned as Minotaur, Nightmare ·? What? What? What? We are planning 3 .
I am creating it in parallel other than monsters planned to be up.
Thirty types of H animation has been completed for new workers as well. I am glad if you can wait slowly. I will hang on."

Good things are brewing.