What's new

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
In the new tweet zell said he's going to delete snow mountain and underpass maps due to engine limitations, so 1.16a is the last update where you can see those maps. Instead of that he'll add other characters. And maps, probably.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Fair trade if you ask me. Big breasted flowers eh? I think I have that game in the Rare Replay. Should probably hop to it then.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
How can your PC not handle FOBS? Do you have a MAC or something?
The possibility of it coming to switch is 0 btw.

Nintendo has a terms of service the publishers who use them must follow, and the content not being adult is one of them. It's why games like Hatred and Agony will not be allowed on the platform.
im able to play normal FOBS but on MV ver? naw it lags like hell like unplayable and i have no clue why either but its other resson for me to hate MV
my PC can't handle even a simple unity game,so it's not surprise it will never run well his new game,i can still run FOBS with some minor lag.
speaking about him playing UT,he still didn't add a goat monster(i can't remember) so a monstergirl similar to toriel might be a possibility too.
ya some unity games are insanely lagy some mv/unity stuff just eats ram up so fast or the dev who made it screw up so badly it just runs slow.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
im able to play normal FOBS but on MV ver? naw it lags like hell like unplayable and i have no clue why either but its other resson for me to hate MV

ya some unity games are insanely lagy some mv/unity stuff just eats ram up so fast or the dev who made it screw up so badly it just runs slow.
MV ver? First time hearing about this.

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
He had (?) an MV demo build up for FOBS via his twitter for a while but i can't seem to find it anymore.

Basically it's FOBS remade in MV. Had a nice zoom effect on Hscenes. Nothing fancy, but a nice touch. Featured one room with one enemy in it but was missing hit effects etc.
The story behind it is that he's basically "capped out" on adding new stuff to the existing FOBS engine, and as a result he has to either start removing stuff to put new things in or somehow figure out another way.
Personally it worked great for me, so if it ends up being entirely converted to MV, i won't complain because as it is now, he's basically stuck developing it.

sinustheempty

Lurker
Reputation score
The MV version has some serious problems with integrated GPUs. With an intel hd 630, GPU utilization was around 85%, and the game ran very slowly. When I switched it to use my 1050, it ran fine and only used about 8% GPU.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
V so ya the mv demo ver is really bad for me not the normal fobs game that one can run on ANY pc pretty much that was best part of his game just making sure you understand...
He had (?) an MV demo build up for FOBS via his twitter for a while but i can't seem to find it anymore.

Basically it's FOBS remade in MV. Had a nice zoom effect on Hscenes. Nothing fancy, but a nice touch. Featured one room with one enemy in it but was missing hit effects etc.
The story behind it is that he's basically "capped out" on adding new stuff to the existing FOBS engine, and as a result he has to either start removing stuff to put new things in or somehow figure out another way.
Personally it worked great for me, so if it ends up being entirely converted to MV, i won't complain because as it is now, he's basically stuck developing it.
The MV version has some serious problems with integrated GPUs. With an intel hd 630, GPU utilization was around 85%, and the game ran very slowly. When I switched it to use my 1050, it ran fine and only used about 8% GPU.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
blog update. FOBS is going to be split into two parts. Part A is up to 1.16a, and part B is going to be everything afterwards. he's gonna try to make it so that the saves are compatible somehow (idk how tho). Also, he's going to combine them in the MV version, bit by bit.

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
blog update. FOBS is going to be split into two parts. Part A is up to 1.16a, and part B is going to be everything afterwards. he's gonna try to make it so that the saves are compatible somehow (idk how tho). Also, he's going to combine them in the MV version, bit by bit.
That's a very creative approach without sacrificing the compatibility of the old engine and still work around the limitations. Nice :D

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
interesting. he could just make it so all the items and powers from part 1 are unlocked by default and the gallery only includes the new monsters exclusive to part 2. if you want the part 1 gallery and monsters it only makes sense you'd play part 1 for that. besides, if hes splitting it into 2 parts due to engine limitations, it implies you'd need to get rid of all the old locations and girls from part 1 to make part 2.

zephyr231

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wait, that last bit of the post...
"By the way, 45 kinds of new H animation are completed. I will do my best still. "
...well, goddamn!

bluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
"By the way, 45 kinds of new H animation are completed. I will do my best still. "
...well, goddamn!
Most of them are likely to be bonus cards for all the other mons that still haven't gotten one.

Which means we're liKEly gEt A BONUS FOR PORTAL GIRL, COW GIRL, AND MOUSE GIRL.

H.Y.P.E.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nothing has me as excited as this right now! No game announcement, no show, no movie, no personal accomplishment! This is my current epitome of happiness!

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1537945003360.png
This is more cute than lewd and I enjoy this
(No mouth hole sadly but ah well)

Gurdin Alehammer

Reputation score
This game is so good, it's been a while, so many lewd animations I haven't seen! 」( ̄▽ ̄」)