What's new

OneOfUs

Reputation score
Zell updated his blog with 2 new gif's showing off a new gallery area and the new slime puppet stage area.
He says he plan's to have the update out by the end of October, but that November 'circumstances' might cause him to have to wait or something close to that.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Zell updated his blog with 2 new gif's showing off a new gallery area and the new slime puppet stage area.
He says he plan's to have the update out by the end of October, but that November 'circumstances' might cause him to have to wait or something close to that.
Most likely december then, good its get stacked with other good releases anyway.

Sup

Nieldoe

Lurker
Reputation score
He tweeted that the update goes live tomorrow.

Release draws near.

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
B version.
Speaking of which, the only girl I coulnd't get yet is Nightmare (but I think I'm close to it), others were surprisingly easy.

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i can't access his blog,i'm using the google webcache but it's the outdated one,what's the password?i'm already at the getuploader,PM me if it's not allowed.

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
fobsb10026
And I give up on Nightmare for now, I tried many things but still unsure what should I do with her.

OneOfUs

Reputation score
fobsb10026
And I give up on Nightmare for now, I tried many things but still unsure what should I do with her.
Is nightmare the blue boob chick with the vagina for a face? If so, she's pretty easy to get. have one of the pink slime girls edge all the way to the right side of the screen where there is a heart symbol and have sex till cum there. Afterwards you can enter the nightmares lair, where you'll need to enter the red candle doors. remember the sequence, cause that is the sequence you use to hammer the wooden pedestals in the same order. Enter the door summoned where you spawned there, and Boom, you have her in gallery.
If its the demon girl with the locket, i can't tell how to capture her. Only one i haven't gotten for this new update, unless the bunny girl is capturable too.