What's new

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how to get the pink slimes? and the room to the left have a weird wall.

OneOfUs

Reputation score
how to get the pink slimes? and the room to the left have a weird wall.
cum on the pink slimes roaming about and then touch them before the heart symbol goes away. You'll unlock the "!" symbol after cumming in them once, so it's pretty easy to get.
Not sure on the left rooms blocked section either, it might be connected to the WIP section zell has for the last door in that room.

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I figured out how to catch Nightmare ( Hypnotising demon)
First you need to waken her then reflect heart with slime wall. You need to use it right as it's next to you.

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah, I meant the one with locket.
And I tried doing that, mak, she just reflects it back, enlargened.

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That is why you have to tire her first. Just hit her until some sweat drops show above her head.

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There are two versions A and B. Fobs A is just some bugfixes and minor changes. Fobs B is whole new area You don't need to look for it. You start in it.

Cassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
cum on the pink slimes roaming about and then touch them before the heart symbol goes away. You'll unlock the "!" symbol after cumming in them once, so it's pretty easy to get.
Not sure on the left rooms blocked section either, it might be connected to the WIP section zell has for the last door in that room.
nope, just let one of the slime puppets fuck you on top of that heart shaped tiles and you will get to the boss.

wonderer

Lurker
Reputation score
Aberration gallery:
To open the blocked door in the room with the pink slimes, you have to make sex ON the pedestal with the heart shape. Just attack on a pink slime and make it follow you there. After that you will enter a room with 4 doors. You must enter only the doors with lighted red candles. REMEMBER the positions of the doors with the red candles. After that you will enter a room with 4 weird altars. They are actually huge nails, just use the hammer ability and nail them down according to the positions of the doors with the red candles. If you did it correctly a door will appear right in the middle. Enter to grab the Aberration creature for the gallery. If you failed you will have to go to the right and enter the door which leads to your demise.

Slime Doll Gallery:
Just cum on a pink slime and go to have sex with it. after you done and the red ! appears crab it.

Minotaur Gallery:

Just defeat her, I suggest you to use the Wild Slash ability. Hit her until she enters her stance and back away quickly.

Nightmare Gallery:

When she starts to send you the heart projectile use quickly the Slime Wall to reflect it back(make sure to keep your distance too), after that she will send it back bigger and faster so you have to jump over it and hit her quickly.

Last edited:

supermikan

Reputation score
I'm a little confused. I captured everyone, but the rabbit doesn't show up in either gallery area?

Nieldoe

Lurker
Reputation score
Pretty much exactly what I was predicting for ????3

Although Leglock (with her face) would have been even better :p

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I get that the version B is new, but what's different in version A? Is it just bug fixes essentially? Also, what's the exact reason for the games being separate? Is it the 100mb limit for the uploader he uses? Because if that's the case, I don't see why he couldn't just split the game into two parts that you just put together once in one file once you download them.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
So I get that the version B is new, but what's different in version A? Is it just bug fixes essentially? Also, what's the exact reason for the games being separate? Is it the 100mb limit for the uploader he uses? Because if that's the case, I don't see why he couldn't just split the game into two parts that you just put together once in one file once you download them.
Yeah, Version A is just bug fixes. As for why the game is seperate, as I understand it, the actual program that he uses to make FOBS had some unknown limit on scale, and that Zell couldn't add anything else to FOBS without causing the program to crash. That left him with three options.
1. delete old stuff to add new stuff in
2. split the game
3. move whole game to new program.
1. wasn't even a real option, and 3. meant that there would be no real updates for a long time as he would need to work through adding everything he had already done. So, we have version A and version B.