What's new

snowshadow

Reputation score
I wonder if we can get a video going over all the changes like with all the other version we've gotten before.

thadoomguy

Reputation score
I'm having trouble downloading the new versions from Zell's uploader, The passwords provided keep being rejected. Am I doing something wrong here? Sorry for the inconvenience, I read back a few pages but could not find any post answering my question.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
I'm having trouble downloading the new versions from Zell's uploader, The passwords provided keep being rejected. Am I doing something wrong here? Sorry for the inconvenience, I read back a few pages but could not find any post answering my question.
Are you sure you typed the password correctly? I just tried the passwords and both work for me. you're not capitalizing anything right? if you have his site translated, it sometimes messes with passwords. all lowercase, no spaces, just "fobsa11726" for version A and "fobsb10026" for version B.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Pft. Who actually TYPES the password when the field allows you to copy and paste the password into it? :p

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you automatically translate from Japanese to English, it puts in an additional space that isn't there in the original. Basically, none of his passwords ever have spaces in them, but when they're translated they get put in there. Delete it and you're golden.

thadoomguy

Reputation score
Are you sure you typed the password correctly? I just tried the passwords and both work for me. you're not capitalizing anything right? if you have his site translated, it sometimes messes with passwords. all lowercase, no spaces, just "fobsa11726" for version A and "fobsb10026" for version B.

If you automatically translate from Japanese to English, it puts in an additional space that isn't there in the original. Basically, none of his passwords ever have spaces in them, but when they're translated they get put in there. Delete it and you're golden.

Yep, you guys were right. Downloaded it, I should have known better than to completely trust google translate. Thanks guys.

Veselshak

Reputation score
Can anyone share 1.17a fullsave? (Or point me in the right direction, 'cause i've only found B version save in the thread) Or there wasn't anything new, just bugfixes and i can use 1.16a save?

OneOfUs

Reputation score
So Zell decided to go back and mess with the ghost character that turns the protagonist into a woman.
I remember mentioning that it would be cool to see a whole segment involving the ghost girl possessing you, and it seems possible that it could happen depending on how things turn out.
(Still pretty salty about those down-votes i got for even mentioning it, but that's just me being childish,lmao.)

Aesthetic

Reputation score
So Zell decided to go back and mess with the ghost character that turns the protagonist into a woman.
I remember mentioning that it would be cool to see a whole segment involving the ghost girl possessing you, and it seems possible that it could happen depending on how things turn out.
(Still pretty salty about those down-votes i got for even mentioning it, but that's just me being childish,lmao.)
I don't think he'll do a whole section involving it.
For one thing, that would mean each monster in that section would have two scenes minimum. One where he's not the ghost, and one where he is possessed by the ghost. That's too much work.

If he's forced to be possessed by the ghost during the entire area it's possible but I don't think Zell would force an event.
I don't think he even has the capability from a programming standpoint to force an event.

It'll probably be another one off monster like situation with the possessing slime.

NewGuy

Reputation score
I, for one, am all for some girl-on-girl content. Probably not gonna happen in any scale larger than one or two scenes, which makes sense since the game is more about straight monster girl stuff than anything else, but it's okay to dream.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
I, for one, am all for some girl-on-girl content. Probably not gonna happen in any scale larger than one or two scenes, which makes sense since the game is more about straight monster girl stuff than anything else, but it's okay to dream.
Honestly... considering the game has vore, it's safe to say that the game doesn't reflect the fetishes of his fans, but his OWN fetishes. I think he might like lesbianism/futa himself since one of his early girls is a futabent protagonist.

That being said, the way he did the mindcontrolling monster girl kinda shows me personally that he might not care for it THAT much. I also don't expect much from the futabent hero outside of one, MAYBE two scenes.

This is a boon for me, cause I don't personally like futa. I hope the content is avoidable like the vore content in this game.

KinkyLemon

Reputation score
Honestly... considering the game has vore, it's safe to say that the game doesn't reflect the fetishes of his fans, but his OWN fetishes. I think he might like lesbianism/futa himself since one of his early girls is a futabent protagonist.

That being said, the way he did the mindcontrolling monster girl kinda shows me personally that he might not care for it THAT much. I also don't expect much from the futabent hero outside of one, MAYBE two scenes.

This is a boon for me, cause I don't personally like futa. I hope the content is avoidable like the vore content in this game.
In my opinion, zell is attempting to hit as many kinks as possible along the way...the games a rainbow atm. also zell updated with a big green monster supposedly making a guest appearance

OneOfUs

Reputation score
In my opinion, zell is attempting to hit as many kinks as possible along the way...the games a rainbow atm. also zell updated with a big green monster supposedly making a guest appearance
Personally, i think he feels his content is growing stale with similar scenes so often now that he just wanted to try something new. Futa is my personal fetish, (2 girls getting it on with a working *member*? Yes. All of the Yes.) so any futa content is welcoming to me.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Personally, i think he feels his content is growing stale with similar scenes so often now that he just wanted to try something new. Futa is my personal fetish, (2 girls getting it on with a working *member*? Yes. All of the Yes.) so any futa content is welcoming to me.
I can see that. If you do the same thing so many times for so long, it does tend to get stale for you and your audience.
Nintendo: *Hides newest remake of Super Mario Bros. behind their back* I have no idea what you're talking about.

I don't think he'll do a whole section involving it.
For one thing, that would mean each monster in that section would have two scenes minimum. One where he's not the ghost, and one where he is possessed by the ghost. That's too much work.

If he's forced to be possessed by the ghost during the entire area it's possible but I don't think Zell would force an event.
I don't think he even has the capability from a programming standpoint to force an event.

It'll probably be another one off monster like situation with the possessing slime.
There are ways around that, like getting possessed is the only way to enter the level.

KinkyLemon

Reputation score
yea with the number of monsters in game, this was bound to happen.
remember, reverse cowgirl is the same as doggie in space

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1544685348637.png
I'm sorry but
what in the name of Oblivion is that?!

Jokes aside, big tongue shown so probably some weird yoshi popsicle inbound

Aesthetic

Reputation score
There are ways around that, like getting possessed is the only way to enter the level.
But... But... I already mentioned that XD

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
But... But... I already mentioned that XD
He could probably just put a wall up that won't let you into that level without getting possessed. The wall would check the flag that changes if your character is gender-bent or not.

You don't have to make an event happen to block a stage or not. That's what flags are for.