What's new

Aesthetic

Reputation score
He could probably just put a wall up that won't let you into that level without getting possessed. The wall would check the flag that changes if your character is gender-bent or not.

You don't have to make an event happen to block a stage or not. That's what flags are for.
That would work yeah.
Now I'm thinking about teleporting out of there and whatnot.
What if you go in the dungeon and you realize you'd rather go somewhere else to unlock stuff? You'd be stuck in the dungeon until you find a way to cure the sex change. He'd also have to lock you out of using the teleport ability when your sex is changed. If you save while sex changed and you don't have the right ability or can't figure something out you'd be fucked.

I don't know... it seems like a huge headache. I honestly can't see it being anything special. Whether or not I'm right or wrong, I hope the content he makes out of it looks good though XD. It'd be sad to really look forward to the next update and then it's super small.

Seapriap

Reputation score
Zell posted a new enemy on twitter: (and that's basically all what he said in Japanese).

amazingman302

Reputation score
does someone have a v1.17 save file with all animations unlocked? mine is glitched and cant figure out why

amazingman302

Reputation score
thanks for the download but im still missing the alt animations for the black wolf,reptile with pink hair, and the bunny

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
thanks for the download but im still missing the alt animations for the black wolf,reptile with pink hair, and the bunny
?? But they're all here in my save? For some of the characters, you need to press up on the icon to see the alt.
Or maybe, there's a problem with your game and you need to re-download it...

amazingman302

Reputation score
?? But they're all here in my save? For some of the characters, you need to press up on the icon to see the alt.
Or maybe, there's a problem with your game and you need to re-download it...
My game is fine its just those characters that miss their alt animations

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Well what he said is true. You just press up next to those icons that are next to those monsters that has one. some of them can change and some don't. After you see the icon change that's when you got the alternate animation.

Seapriap

Reputation score

レプティリアンさんは完成、いまはグーロを作成中です こいつが終われば後は楽 グーロに関してはこれが最後になると思います
"Reptilian" is finished, not something called "Goro" is being built.
My Japanese is not really good so there might be someone better to translate the last part.

Seapriap

Reputation score
You could also read this as "Guuro" but since I don't know on what kind of myth it is based I'm a bit helpless there ... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Man, been a while since I last checked this thread/game out. Doesn't seem to have dropped too many new versions, but I see a ton of new stuff on his blog. I don't remember what was new last time (I think the Snow Eater?). I'm curious how much new stuff has been dropped since then. Checked out the guide on Monster Girl Unlimited, and saw a couple of new faces. I don't however see the green, gigantic reptilian, the smaller panting red scaled chick or the centaur (hella hyped for a centaur!). I'm assuming none of those are in the game yet, but that the green reptile is the reptile the tweet right above my post spoke of?

Sorry if I'm asking obvious questions, just a bit out of the loop.

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
Man, been a while since I last checked this thread/game out. Doesn't seem to have dropped too many new versions, but I see a ton of new stuff on his blog. I don't remember what was new last time (I think the Snow Eater?). I'm curious how much new stuff has been dropped since then. Checked out the guide on Monster Girl Unlimited, and saw a couple of new faces. I don't however see the green, gigantic reptilian, the smaller panting red scaled chick or the centaur (hella hyped for a centaur!). I'm assuming none of those are in the game yet, but that the green reptile is the reptile the tweet right above my post spoke of?

Sorry if I'm asking obvious questions, just a bit out of the loop.
Those would be in FOBS B 0.17+

There's basically 2 "chapters" of the game now due to engine limitations. A is the original up to snow mountain, B is a whole new area, currently where all the focus is basically.
Either that or it's all the concept art for stuff to come you're referring to.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There's basically 2 "chapters" of the game now due to engine limitations. A is the original up to snow mountain, B is a whole new area, currently where all the focus is basically.
I'm referring to the three characters attached, but yeah, all three are in posts after the last one I can see with a download for FOBS B 1.00a, which I guess is the latest version. Weird solution, but oh well. Guess I'll just have to forget about the game for a while longer to see them pop up. Can't help but hope that the reptilian girl with her... mouth crotch, as well as that... bouncy thing in the twitter message will have some more vore for me!

Attachments

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yooooo has when a while the last time i checked the updates so if someone can tell me the new changes could save a lot of scrolling throught older posts.

Yeah has no idea about this whole A/B version i tought B was for some "Beta" stuff Zell was working on.

Seapriap

Reputation score

Happy New Year! Let this year be as productive as the last one!
The guest character, Reptilian-san, is finished and I'm working on Guuro right now. (Below you can see what she is about to look like). I think the finished version will be included in the next update [not sure about this translation].

The rest is, if I undertood this well, him talking about something he actually wanted to talk about concerning Guuro but he forgot what it was.

Sindocouger

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Not to bump completely unnecessarily, but it sounds like he plans to put the next update out sometime mid-February.