What's new

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
I'm using winrar so i don't know what to do could you explain?
You literally drag and drop the save file into your game folder. If you're pulling the file from an archive, drag and drop the archive from WinRAR into your game's folder in Finder.

Seapriap

Reputation score
In addition to Nieldoe on Wednesday,

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New blog entry. From what Google Translate gave me, a new update will be out by the middle of the month (no actual date was given). He makes note of four new monster girls, which is already pretty nice! Additionally, Zell corrected some iffy pixels on animations, and talks a bit about his gradual progress and him continuing to add content in steps.
What has me intrigued, however, is that Zell also makes note that the capture conditions of some monstergirls would change, and I'm very interested to see what he means by that (hopefully, the busty succubus from the ruins becomes easier, she's a major pain).
Then there's mention of some stuff on his new Fantia page below that, but I don't use Fantia, so here's just what he wrote (with Google Translate):

Zell said:
★Fantiaについて
この度、Fantiaにも登録をさせて頂きました。

投稿内容に関しましてはアニメーション情報はEntyと同一のものとなりますが、文章による説明がありません。
こちらでGIFアニメを投稿するとtwitterのように縦横のサイズを引き伸ばされ、画像が崩れたり、止まってしまう事があります。そのため、アニメーションと文章を交互に記載するといった形式が難しく、現在は直接記事に貼らず、アニメーションの詰め合わせファイルを置いています。現状は簡単な冒頭の説明のみで、後に記載方法の目途が立ち次第追加させていただく形になると思います。
また今月(1月)に関しましては、ENTYと投稿内容が同一であるため、注意して下さい。もし、移行して下さった方で、1月に関して2重登録になってしまったという方はENTYのメッセージ機能からメッセージを頂ければ本人確認後、出来る限り対応させて頂きます。

いつも温かいご支援感謝いたします。
Zell (Translated) said:
★ About Fantia
I have also registered with Fantia this time.

Regarding contribution contents, animation information is the same as Enty, but there is no explanation by sentences.
If you post GIF animation here, length and breadth sizes are stretched like twitter, images may collapse or may stop. For that reason, it is difficult to write animation and sentences alternately, so now we do not paste it directly on the article and we have an assortment of animation files. The current situation is only a brief explanation at the beginning, I think that it will be in the form to add as soon as the objective of the described method goes on.
Also, please note this month (January) because ENTY and contribution contents are the same. If you are a person who transited, if you have doubly registered for January, if you receive a message from the message function of ENTY, we will correspond as much as possible after verifying your identity.

I always appreciate your warm support.

Last edited:

FireFlames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I believe that a new update has been released. Can’t download though because laptops busted. RIP.

AleGMaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
question of the new build

someone found who to pass the purple barrier

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh shit, yep! New version is out now! Grab it while it's still hot, folks!

For the uninitiated:

• FOBS, due to engine limitations, is currently split up into an A and a B Side. Both interact independently from each other and have no cross-save features or anything of the like whatsoever.
  • It's highly recommended to play the A Side first to get familiar with the setting mechanics, and general design structure.
  • Playing the B Side starts you already in possession of all abilities and collectibles you can get from the A Side.

• To download, go to the UX.GetUploader webpage linked in blogpost.
  • Confirm on the first window (it's a warning about mature content, don't worry), then click on the files generally named FOBS_A_ver.XXX.zip and FOBS_B_ver.XXX.zip (I recommend opening both in separate windows/tabs for convenience).
  • Navigate to the input field below the MD5 information and copy the password from the blogpost - in this case, the password is: fobs192922.
  • Confirm the download with the button now in place of the input field and wait for it to start. Do this for both files and you're good to go.

SchlongPool

Reputation score
Did anyone manage to capture the girl in the library? I got everyone else.
Edit: Nm, got her. If anyone needs help, feel free to ask!

Last edited:

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there any significant reason to download version A or all the major updates are in version B?

KarinP

Reputation score
Here's a complete save file for the new B 1.01 version

p.s. for the lizard girl, you need to go to her house to see her animation(there's a fast travel to her house)

Edit: This one should work because I have to download winzip to archive it...

Attachments

Last edited:

Seapriap

Reputation score
I don't know if it was just me but I explored an error unzipping the file. It has a .zip-ending but is in fact a .rar-file. Unpacking as a .rar-file works (for anyone who will face the same problem).

KarinP

Reputation score
I don't know if it was just me but I explored an error unzipping the file. It has a .zip-ending but is in fact a .rar-file. Unpacking as a .rar-file works (for anyone who will face the same problem).
let me download 7zip first to archive the file to zip

Edit: I updated the save download