What's new

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
Where do you find a panel for that otter (?) girl?
If you mean the new one from B, fight her and defeat her, then go back to the mountain range where you fought the dragon, except go left. She'll be in the structure that was empty before. Jizz her, watch what happens, then you get teleported to the room with the panel in it.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm not much into vore with either the blue girl from days of old, or our new big girl. Her sex time panel is pretty amazing though. I just don't see the appeal in vore. But different flavors from different tastes.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'm not much into vore with either the blue girl from days of old, or our new big girl. Her sex time panel is pretty amazing though. I just don't see the appeal in vore. But different flavors from different tastes.
Of all the ways to say that expression after mentioning vore, I loved that you mentioned flavors and tastes.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I usually love one out of every four animations from FOBS, which is somehow a very good number compared to most things--
specifically because of my interests.

lovec

Reputation score
I feel ya, my worst problem is that i really prefer smaller chests, so much that i dislike seeing big ones in games...

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP not up to standard, lacks gameplay description and controls. PM Me, Darkfire or Jesus with an updated OP or once you have updated the OP.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I've seen Darkfire have to repeat it a hundred times. Apparently nobody listens because they're polite, so let's try it my way:

YOU LAZY FUCKS WANT TO KEEP THREADS FROM BEING DELETED? PM A MOD WITH AN UPDATE TO THE OP OR I'M JUST GOING TO LAUGH AS THEY BURN.

Heck, maybe I should stop accepting updated OPs from threadstarters and force the rest of you to prove that a thread is worth keeping.

zephyr231

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've seen Darkfire have to repeat it a hundred times. Apparently nobody listens because they're polite, so let's try it my way:

YOU LAZY FUCKS WANT TO KEEP THREADS FROM BEING DELETED? PM A MOD WITH AN UPDATE TO THE OP OR I'M JUST GOING TO LAUGH AS THEY BURN.

Heck, maybe I should stop accepting updated OPs from threadstarters and force the rest of you to prove that a thread is worth keeping.
I don't care what issues you're having in life, but don't take it out on us. What a fucking way for a staff member to behave.

KinkyLemon

Reputation score

i keep seeing you get upset in threads
delete the thread, people will update it if they care enough
dont need to be childish

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I have to chime in myself and say how retarded this "update the OP" mentality or whatever it is that I keep seeing - a thread that has been around for ages and gets updated constantly getting removed because it doesn't meet some kind of standard seems idiotic to me. Also makes no sense for threads that have heaps of other information but because they don't have your 'required info' in the OP you're just going to delete them as well.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New OP:

Creator's Blog:
Creator's Pixiv:

Guide:

There are currently (2019-03-01) two versions of the game. Version A is the original version which for the most part just gets minor updates and bugfixes. Version B is a new area with new mostly new enemies. Most monster girls of version A are not included in version B.

Gameplay:

This is a platformer.
You play as a young man walks around fighting monster girls. If they touch your character they will rape you. During a rape your orgasm meter fills up. If you do not escape quickly enough you'll orgasm and take damage. A couple of the girls also have a game over rape animation where they will either endlessly rape you or take turns. You can also capture monster girls and add them to your home, which serves as a gallery. Finding out how to capture the girls is one of the game's charms.
Beating / capturing certain girls grant you new skills, such as masturbating or double jump.

Controls: (because the controls are customizable the controls listed here are the names in the Keyboard Button Assignments)

up down left right: Movement
A: Jump
X: Attack
Y: 1 HP / Give Up (during sex)
Start: Menu
Skills: How to use your various skills you acquire during gameplay is explained in-game.

Story:
You play as a young man walks around fighting monster girls. Afaik there is no more story than this.

Fetishes:
Monster Girls, Reverse Rape, Game Over Rape, Vore

Discussion about "YOUR OP MUST CONTAIN THIS INFORMATION OR IT WILL BE DELETED":
https://ulmf.org/threads/discussion-your-op-must-contain-this-information.12838/

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
The thread has been moved back. Thank you for the assistance.

Slicer has been officially warned about his behavior. Continuing forward, we will make sure to maintain a more professional tone when acting in an official capacity and I apologize for the incident.

If you wish to discuss the current rule changes, feel free to make a thread in the Discussions section, or in this thread that was recently created.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thank ye kindly, @Someone92

Afaik, Zell's favored mean of communication would be twitter:
FOBS/zell also have a ci-en:

which would be the easiest mean to support/reward the non-profit, public game it is. Might be worth including in the OP? these links are available on zell's blog either way.

Well, since I've done nothing to help with making a nice, new OP that:
- gives an awesome game a proper, deserved frontpage to showcase it
- gives ULMF a good-looking threadstarter, with no cons whatsoever
- gives newcomers and old-timers all the necessary data to discover, discuss and/or follow the said game

...I'll just leave Someone92 a like or a smiley or something, to show I'm at least grateful :) <hint hint>

Sindocouger

Demon Girl
Reputation score
He has a Fantia page now actually. Apparently some of those other places have not been working out for him.

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
He has a Fantia page now actually. Apparently some of those other places have not been working out for him.
Here it is for those wondering:

Does fantia ring closer to "buy me a coffee" or patreon ? Not familiar with it at all.

Also yeet this whole thread.

perris_kaplan

Reputation score
How do you solved the puzzle with the nails and the purple ghost girl? I'm not sure how I'm supposed to figure out what order to hit them in.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How do you solved the puzzle with the nails and the purple ghost girl? I'm not sure how I'm supposed to figure out what order to hit them in.
I'd point you to Slimmo's guide... If this was covered.
- there are 4 switches to nail in
- you just went through 4 doors to get there

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Looks like the Salamander and Red Centaur girl may be coming... Soon-ish?

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
oh! A potential mount for fast travel? Interesting.
He also seems to be planning a change to the 'penis gauge', to allow a different 'release' animation? (in/out?)
Zell really knows what he's doing :D hopefully we get to see the results in April; one can never get too much Salamander!