What's new

jakelone23q

Reputation score
hey does anyone know what the bottle in the house does in side b. i picked it up and can select it but i dont see anything change?

For people that need to know it in the house at the beginning of side b

SSAccount!

Demon Girl
Reputation score
hey does anyone know what the bottle in the house does in side b. i picked it up and can select it but i dont see anything change?

For people that need to know it in the house at the beginning of side b
If you hold "D" it heals you about half HP, it recharges everytime you save the game.

Febber

Reputation score
Has anyone had the bug where if the girl eats you it is stuck in a loop and you cannot get out?
(In the gallery.)

Nieldoe

Lurker
Reputation score
Version A has a couple of minor differences:

- Added "Vore"-Signs before any encounter with a vore monster. A "Vore-ning", if you will..

- Added one "Kitsune"-Sign in the hallway of "????2" (Red Cloaked Ghost), giving you a hint on what to do to avert an ahegao-demise and any future archeologistic mix-ups between cum and ectoplasm.

- "Monkey Girl" and "Kitsune" take 5 hits instead of 10 to be captured. "Kobold Hammer Girl" only needs one snipe of sperm to advance in capturement. "Oppai Succubus" lingers significantly longer after defeat for capturing purposes.

- Added a sound for MC's pants zip when being controlled by a "Mind Jacker" (THE CONTENT!!).

Also, if anyone wants to see some of their favorite scenes in a semi-theatrical moment with sound, check out :3

atlime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The final barrier switch in version B is above the poltergeist, you need doublejump to reach it.

Ludicros991

Reputation score
I can't seem to see the switch to deactivate the last barrier in the spooky mansion. Is there a trick or something?

Also, anyone know how to capture the poltergeist?

Abusat2

Reputation score
Same, I'm unable to open the final slime hall door. Normally I'd call it done, since I got the "complete" flag. But Slimmo's guide mentions another monster there called Aberration and how to catch it. And a few people on that forum post mention being able to get past the slime door.

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Version A is going to be only tweaks and bug fixes from now on. All entirely new content will be in B.
Honestly, I'm a little saddened by this. What I would really want is to have version A and B put together so that version B is an extension of the first one. That's just my own wishful thinking really, but I think it'd be cool.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Honestly, I'm a little saddened by this. What I would really want is to have version A and B put together so that version B is an extension of the first one. That's just my own wishful thinking really, but I think it'd be cool.
The Dev would have liked that too. IIRC, the issue was that the program he uses has some upper limit on the file size it can handle, and he hit it. the program would crash when he tried to add the minotaur girl (first girl of Ver B). so rather than find a new program, learn how to work with it, transfer all the old girls to the new program, and deal with all the bugs that would likely sprout up because of it, Zell decided it would be better for everyone involved if he just split the game.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Also, anyone know how to capture the poltergeist?
If you're referring to the "invisible ghost in the library, you need to find the switch that deactivates the barrier in the basement. Run to the right and hit the switch to turn on the lights. Then you can return to the library and the poltergeist will be visible. Attack her so she drops her book and glass, then approach her and jump the moment she moves to avoid her counterattack. If she has no items left on her, spray her with a cumshot and you can grab her.

I can't seem to see the switch to deactivate the last barrier in the spooky mansion. Is there a trick or something?
This relates to the capture method above. Once the lights are on, you can find another switch in the library with the double jump. Hit it and you can explore the "rest" of the mansion (which is just a save point and a shortcut).

SchlongPool

Reputation score
I don't quite remember, but I think the reason he had to separate them was because of memory limitations within the engine he's using. He never intended two versions, so maybe if he ports it to a different engine.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I feel bloody retarded. Wasn't it space that opened the inventory/collectibles screen? All it does is restart the damn game and puts me back at the title screen. Tried every other button as well, and nothing opens the inventory. Also, where's the guest lizard thingie? Feels like I've checked out the entirety of the plains without finding her.

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't quite remember, but I think the reason he had to separate them was because of memory limitations within the engine he's using. He never intended two versions, so maybe if he ports it to a different engine.
There's still hope since he's experimenting with gamemaker MV, and he did a small demo a while back. Might as well end up merging both in the new engine eventually, but speculation at best.

This works just fine though.

TheFierceDeity

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Also, if anyone wants to see some of their favorite scenes in a semi-theatrical moment with sound, check out :3
Whaaaat? You can masturbate in front of those blue boob monsters on the wall and they'll take you then and there? Shit, I never knew or heard any sort of hint about that. Thanks for sharing those.

Nieldoe

Lurker
Reputation score
Whaaaat? You can masturbate in front of those blue boob monsters on the wall and they'll take you then and there? Shit, I never knew or heard any sort of hint about that. Thanks for sharing those.
I only found out about that watching Krongorka's guide on YP too :D

If anyone feels like taking my edits and uploading them to sites like Gelbooru please go ahead, as an european pleb I'm not allowed to make an account there anymore... :rolleyes: